VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Your Confessional Area Empty
PostSubject: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:28 am

Your Confessional Area 05706110

You're free to use this area to write your thoughts about the game, submit challenge answers (when asked to), and vote.

If you have any questions, you can ask me or my co-host. We hope you enjoy your time in this game!

And if you want episodes, write confessionals! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 7:59 am

I might yell in here like Joe Arvin if you don't mind!
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:23 pm

So me, Bronn, and Karsi and another person are aligned to the end. I think my problem in the past is trying to do too much too soon and being too much of a loose cannon. This time I'm gonna try and play it cool, try and make moves later, and hopefully win
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Me , Karsi, Sandor, and Bronn are final 4. Me, Sandor, and Bronn are final 3. Right now me and Bronn are final 2, but I'm open to betray if it gets me a win
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:02 pm

With Jorah as HoH I really don't know what he's thinking. He could be putting up insctives or going after someone who is active. I really hope I'm safe because I really suck at competitions.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:31 am

Sandor is really pissing me off. The key to this game is being social, and him not talking to people is really hurting him, and eventually it's gonna get to the point he goes up on the block, and we won't be able to save him. Whoever Sandor is must not know how to really play.

Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 2:19 pm

There are 11 left and yes I've made the jury!!!!

There is a special challenge tonight and I personally think one of the evicted houseguests is coming back into the game.

Karsi, Bronn, and I have decided to make side alliances to increase our chances of making it to the end. Bronn is talking to Jon and I have contacted my dear sister Cersei for an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:04 pm

So Ayra told me as she was walking out the door that Sansa, Catelyn, Jon, and Robb have an alliance and Talisa might be with them too. I'm gonna talk to Karsi and Bronn and see what we
Can do to shake this game up.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:37 pm

I'm working hard to get votes. I really don't want to go. If I get evicted and my own allies evict me I'll flip shit!
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:45 am

Nooooo
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 8:17 am

Wow @ no bitterness really yet. The only person really pissed about being evicted was me
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:42 pm

So the final 4 all shared identities???
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 pm

It's more complicated than that. I am sure it will be brought up soon though
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: Diary Rooms :: Tyrion Lannister-
Jump to: