VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Round #6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Confessionals (Round #6) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Round #6)   Confessionals (Round #6) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:11 pm

Ser Jorah approached me towards the end of last week with a plan to keep Tyrion in the game. I had already told Robb that I would vote to evict Tyrion, but I decided to hear Ser Jorah out. They wanted myself, Cersei, Bronn and Karsi to take out Catelyn Stark. I basically knew this wouldn't work since Bronn and Karsi are aligned with Robb.

So Tyrion ended up leaving and then insulted Bronn and Karsi on the way out the door. I laughed and then spilled the five person alliance to Ser Jorah in order to make him trust me more. Talisa then won HOH and so I spilled the tea to her as well. I want everyone to feel close to Queen Margaery. She decided to nominate Sansa and Robb. Sansa lied earlier about voting to keep Olenna and Robb because they haven't spoke. I'm definitely closer to Sansa, but if I have to cut a bitch... I will.

Sansa also revealed that she won two extra votes in the reward challenge. I, however, will not be telling her or anyone about my power. My goal for this week is to have a member of the five person alliance leave.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Round #6)   Confessionals (Round #6) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:27 am

I just want to say that whoever is Karsi is fucking terrible. I hate it when people accuse me of being someone that I'm not and then don't let it up.

We get it... Sansa is more than likely Russ. So Karsi has taken it upon herself to assume I'm Cherry because... I mentioned that I don't see eye to eye with Matty after she accused me of being Matty? Like, really? It's a mystery game and there is no need to accuse anyone of being anyone. It's fine if she wants to keep that shit to herself but don't come at me bitching for denying the truth.

I have NEVER given away my identity in a mystery game and I fucking hate when people like Karsi constantly try to pry it out of people.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Round #6)   Confessionals (Round #6) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Well... Queen Margaery's game seems to have quickly fallen into pieces.

Sansa's "departure" screws things up for me because she was one of my better allies. Robb Stark won Veto and saved himself and then the worst possible thing happened... Talisa chose me to be the replacement nominee. Talisa (aka Kathy... I think) is playing every angle possible and trying to come off as everyone's best friend. I, however, see right through that garbage and quickly called her out on it. It's weird because at the moment we're friendly... but I don't buy a lot of what she's selling. She mentioned that she thought I was a well connected player socially and that I would have "no problem" staying over Sansa who is MIA. This game has already seen several active players get booted over players who were hardly here... so history alone tells me my ass would have had no chance at staying.

I used the Widow's Wail (at Final 10... such a fucking disappointment by my standards) to secure my safety this round. I nominated Bronn in my place thinking that maybe people would be down for booting him and taking out a threat. But, unfortunately, it looks like I'm playing the game with a lot of pussies and/or idiots. Ser Jorah is the only one that sounds down with the plan. Cersei and Catelyn are being difficult for whatever reason. I figured it would be easy because Sansa will eventually get expelled anyways... so we could kill two birds with one stone with this vote? Why is everyone being so stupid with this vote?

I need to win the next HOH, though... I'll be completely fucked otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Round #6)   Confessionals (Round #6) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Round #6)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: Diary Rooms :: Margaery Tyrell-
Jump to: