VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:52 pm

I'm sorry I couldn't win veto. I was so nervous the whole time. I know I will go home now Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:58 pm

Bad luck more than anything. I'm not convinced that you're a goner, though.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 pm

It depends who you put up. It sucks because we've reached that point where I can't really offer a suggestion as you will not think it comes from a good place Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:28 pm

You've got my vote if you make it to the end. You're playing the best game by far... so good that I consider Jon Snow a complete fucking moron for keeping you here, but great job convincing him last time or doing whatever you did. Good luck at F4! I'll be rooting for you and Jorah.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Thank you Marge and for what it's worth, you would have had my vote had you been able to get me out first which I thought possible multiple times. You played a great game. I wish I started talking to you before Karsi as you and I get along better in all honesty Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Just don't let Karsi win, please. I might die if that happens.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:51 pm

I will do my best. Jon and Jorah have not proven to be the best challenge competitors so I really need to win the next few challenges. I do not condone how she acts or the identity stuff she was pulling. I hope you know I kept her around for selfish reasons, because she had a bigger target on her. It's not because I support the behavior.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:56 pm

That's understandable. I totally hate that I'm getting evicted before her, lol, but it makes sense from your perspective!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3