VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Round #8)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Confessionals (Round #8) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Round #8)   Confessionals (Round #8) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:20 am

The plan to get rid of Bronn worked. Catelyn, Cersei and Ser Jorah all voted for him to leave and Jon used his double vote (which apparently Sansa gave him) to secure it. I was anticipating a tie and was planning on saving Jon regardless, but I'm really happy he's still around. Karsi then freaked out on me for not "lying" to her about not knowing of Jon's power. I don't know who this chick is, but she is the definition of batshit. She jumps to conclusion and points the finger when she doesn't have evidence of her claims. I, honestly, can't wait for her to go home... but that type of awful often makes it farther in games than me. She's apologized since, but I can only handle so much of her ridiculousness.

Bronn leaving is great for my game because he was a challenge threat and was close to Karsi. Jon received votes from Karsi, Talisa and Robb at the eviction... which is kind of great because it should clue him in as to who his real enemies are. I nominated him and yet the two of us have managed to get back on seemingly decent terms. Aside from that, I'm actually on decent terms with everyone that remains in the game. Things aren't looking too bad for Queen Margaery at the moment... but that can all change in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Round #8)   Confessionals (Round #8) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:57 am

The HOH competition was, literally, a bloodbath. It was revealed that tonight's winner would immediately "kill" another contestant and send them to jury. I didn't get to compete as outgoing HOH so I was especially nervous. Karsi was safe because she used her power which means she's F6 bound. Cersei ended up winning HOH and she decided to send Robb packing. I do sympathize with Robb. He seemed like a really good guy and he played a good game. I wish we had connected earlier and not been on opposite ends of the house because he kind of became my favorite person over time... mostly because he wasn't constantly feeding me bullshit like so many others.

Cersei then had to make two more nominations and she chose Catelyn and Ser Jorah. Cersei's nominations are very... safe... meaning she's likely hoping things will stay the same so not to piss off the more powerful players in the game. If I had to choose between the two, I'd get rid of Catelyn. I like her but I think she'd benefit me less going forward than Jorah. I just need to work Cersei into not thinking about backdooring me. I think she likes me, but who knows!
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Round #8)   Confessionals (Round #8) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Karsi's gross ass won Veto, but she chose not to you use it which was an awfully nice thing for her to do. Queen Margaery is in the Final 6 and I'm so excited! I really didn't think it was going to be possible for a while there. Unfortunately, Catelyn or Ser Jorah won't be making it there. I don't know how this vote is going to go down, but I'm voting to keep Ser Jorah.

I really like Catelyn and understand that she's had personal stuff going on that's affected her game play... but I've voted to keep her here twice already and she probably won't do much if she does end up staying. I can kind of count on Ser Jorah to have my back at least. Karsi is probably attempting to rally a group against him, though, so his survival could be up in the air if people choose to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Round #8)   Confessionals (Round #8) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Round #8)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: Diary Rooms :: Margaery Tyrell-
Jump to: