VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark

Go down 
+2
Karsi
Stannis Baratheon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Empty
PostSubject: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:08 pm

Head of Household: Cersei Lannister
Red Wedding Elimination: Robb Stark
Nominees: Ser Jorah Mormont and Catelyn Stark
Power of Veto: Karsi
Final Nominees: Ser Jorah Mormont and Catelyn Stark

Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Catjor12

Houseguests, it is now time to vote to evict either Ser Jorah Mormont or Catelyn Stark out from the game. The person evicted will become the SIXTH member of the jury.

Deadline to vote will be Sunday @12pm ET/9am PT. Please vote by deadline. Failure to vote will result in a strike and the inability to participate in the next HOH competition.

Speaking of which, your next Head of Household competition will be Monday @ 9pm ET and will be hosted by Melisandre. Please be nice to her.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:56 am

Diary Room hate incoming for Melisandre
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:12 am

So no challenge Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:14 am

It would appear so
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:59 am

No challenge Sunday, that's correct.

Waiting on 2 votes
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:16 pm

1 vote*
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:36 pm

Houseguests, the votes are in. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, grab his or her belongings, and walk out the door...

By a vote of...

4-0

Spoiler:

Congratulations to Ser Jorah for surviving eviction! And congratulations to you, Talisa, Karsi, Margaery, Jon and Cersei for making it to the Final 6! cheers

Your next immunity challenge will be Monday, @ 9pm ET and will be hosted by Melisandre. I will confirm with her tho if she's still hosting Laughing

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Bye catelyn i will miss our nightly chats about life and long walks in the park
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:52 pm

Very funny Karsi, but I do wish you well. Last week I had some real life issues that took my mind out of strategy for some time and it hurt me here, but I don't regret it, real life is more important. Good luck to the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:56 pm

Of course my comment was ment to be a light hearted joke because we never spoke this whole game
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Bye Catelyn.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:47 am

I just realized I said your next immunity challenge is Monday. Immunity challenge. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:38 am

Technically it is a immunity challenge gusband
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:25 am

Bye Catelyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark   Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction #8: Ser Jorah Mormont vs. Catelyn Stark
Page 1 of 1