VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Diary Rooms become public read this first

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karsi

Karsi

When Diary Rooms become public read this first Empty
PostSubject: When Diary Rooms become public read this first   When Diary Rooms become public read this first Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:16 pm

When I play games, I play them with alot of emotion so I usually say dumb as dirt things in the heat of the moment. I don't mean to hurt anyone involved with this game and I truly apologize if I have said something to hurt you in my diary rooms. Some are actually in the heat of the moment when I am raging out...which shouldnt surprise anyone when they find out who I am. Other posts are meant to be sure comedy because I do believe a dull diary is just stupid.

One example I can think of it when I called Turner stupid as I voted him out. This was because we had not meant and at the time he was calling me a bigot. I have since befriended him and think he is wonderful.

Another time I rant on Cherry who may or may not be in this game. While we do have our differences, Cherry actually provides alot for the community and keeps it alive.

I will bump this thread so its number one at the end.

p.s. I secretly love you Henry...I'm just always a bitch to the host...ask Kathy
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: When Diary Rooms become public read this first   When Diary Rooms become public read this first Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:28 pm

It's fine. I just want people to enjoy the game and when I read that someone isn't really enjoying it, I get anxious. lol
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: When Diary Rooms become public read this first   When Diary Rooms become public read this first Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Im a straight diva

Atleast with drs ive been able to bitch outside the main threads and havent had public meltdowns lol
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: When Diary Rooms become public read this first   When Diary Rooms become public read this first Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Read this first.

I didnt mean to get personal with anyone but Talisa who is a piece of shit and the same insecure woman I met 6 years ago who lives vicariously through the imdb games board.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Diary Rooms become public read this first   When Diary Rooms become public read this first Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Diary Rooms become public read this first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: Diary Rooms :: Karsi-
Jump to: