VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

When Diary Rooms become public read this first

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karsi

PostSubject: When Diary Rooms become public read this first   Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:16 pm

When I play games, I play them with alot of emotion so I usually say dumb as dirt things in the heat of the moment. I don't mean to hurt anyone involved with this game and I truly apologize if I have said something to hurt you in my diary rooms. Some are actually in the heat of the moment when I am raging out...which shouldnt surprise anyone when they find out who I am. Other posts are meant to be sure comedy because I do believe a dull diary is just stupid.

One example I can think of it when I called Turner stupid as I voted him out. This was because we had not meant and at the time he was calling me a bigot. I have since befriended him and think he is wonderful.

Another time I rant on Cherry who may or may not be in this game. While we do have our differences, Cherry actually provides alot for the community and keeps it alive.

I will bump this thread so its number one at the end.

p.s. I secretly love you Henry...I'm just always a bitch to the host...ask Kathy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Diary Rooms become public read this first   Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:28 pm

It's fine. I just want people to enjoy the game and when I read that someone isn't really enjoying it, I get anxious. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: When Diary Rooms become public read this first   Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Im a straight diva

Atleast with drs ive been able to bitch outside the main threads and havent had public meltdowns lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: When Diary Rooms become public read this first   Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Read this first.

I didnt mean to get personal with anyone but Talisa who is a piece of shit and the same insecure woman I met 6 years ago who lives vicariously through the imdb games board.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Diary Rooms become public read this first   

Back to top Go down

When Diary Rooms become public read this first
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1