VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head of Household #9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melisandre

Melisandre

Head of Household #9 Empty
PostSubject: Head of Household #9   Head of Household #9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 5:06 pm

Head of Household #9:

Head of Household #9 Giphy

Houseguests, welcome to tonight's Head of Household competition. Cersei Lannister, as outgoing Head of Household, you are not eligible to compete.

I will be posting a link to a picture. This picture will be a collage of 14 head shots of former contestants on both Survivor and Big Brother. It will be your job to identify as many names as you possibly can and post them in your DR. Please make a new thread in your DR for this challenge. You will have a 25 minute TIME LIMIT!

Rules:
- You can only submit ONE TIME. So make sure you are confident with what you are submitting.
- Please post FIRST and LAST names. Make sure spelling is correct and capitalize the correct letters in each name. If you slip up here, the names you mess up on won't count.
- The order of the names doesn't matter.
- You do not have to say which season they participated on, just say the first and last names.
- You will have 25 minutes from second I post the list, the houseguest who gets the most correct the quickest will be our new HOH.

Is there any questions? If not I will post the list at :05
Back to top Go down
Melisandre

Melisandre

Head of Household #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #9   Head of Household #9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 5:10 pm

GOOD LUCK. You have 25 minutes from this post to submit as many names as you possibly can from this collage. If you go a second over this time limit, your answer sheet will not be considered.
Back to top Go down

Head of Household #9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: The Iron Throne :: Hosts Discussion-
Jump to: