HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:23 pm

The bloodbath begins Monday @ 8pm ET/5pm PT. Everyone can compete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:25 am

Anyway this can be like way later or on Tuesday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:32 am

The challenge I have planned will have an extended deadline. So I hope that helps

Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:49 am

But the Final Power of Veto WILL BE @ 8pm ET on Tuesday and it is not extended deadline. If you have any objections about that TIME, please let me know as soon as possible. I can move it to a later time BUT IT WILL HAVE TO BE ON TUESDAY. I cannot host any more challenges after Tuesday since I am going on a trip Wednesday night.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:12 am

Stannis there is no reason to carry on. Just award the champion as we all know who it will be. This dog and poney show can end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:26 am

Jorah snow and i have no shot of winning so just call it a final 4 and let the jury vote for talisa on name. I dont even want to be a part of this joke because i will get one vote on the jury. The funny thing is i didnt lie to one person and im a villain. Yeah that makes so much sense. So much for mystery
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:34 am

This is a final 3 and there's one more elimination to do before the jury stage.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:35 am

Who cares what it is. The jury has its champion no reason to even play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:38 am

Would you please stop it, seriously. This is starting to get annoying. You all knew what you were signing up for.  If you are not happy with the way the game is going, don't look at me, I am not the one voting people out.

There will be a challenge Monday, and there will be a challenge Tuesday. You are not being forced to participate in either, but there's still 16 other people who care about the game.  So, I am going to finish it for all 16 of them whether that makes you happy or not. If you do not want any part in this, you're more than welcome to like, not be active anymore.

Back to top Go down
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:44 am

Oh shut up stannis. Just call it a final four and youll have everyones vote tonight game over no more wasting our time. Im so sick and tired of this crap on imdb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:03 pm

I'm happy I didn't log on Friday to see this or I may have more words to type than I do now Laughing. Best of luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:03 pm

It says challenge at 10 on the main page. Is that correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:34 pm

No that's wrong lol. The HOH will be posted tomorrow at 8 eastern. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Don't forget, final HOH tonight @ 8pm ET!
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:15 pm

You mentioned it's an extended deadline challenge?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:00 pm

Final Head of Household:

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

Houseguests, welcome to the FINAL HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD. Because this is the final HOH, everyone will be eligible to compete.

Tonight, we will test how much you really want to make it to the final 3. Tonight, you will need to push harder than you ever had so far in this game.

For this challenge, you will need to create a thread in your DIARY ROOMS and title it "The Iron Throne is Mine", and post as many times as you can in one hour. You can begin at any time, but be aware that once you begin, your timer starts. You will have until 8am ET/5am PT to complete this challenge, so you can begin at any time between now and then. Realistically, the latest you want to begin is @ 7am ET. Once the deadline is up, I will count your posts and whoever has the most posts will become the new Head of Household.

You can write anything you want in each post, but once you create the thread and make your first post, that's when your timer starts. The forum has a 10 second posting quota, so the maximum number of posts you can make is 360. If for some reason you have more than 360 posts, or some posts are made with less than 10 seconds between them, you will be immediately disqualified.

Also, these forums are kind of unpredictable and tend to get slow when many people are posting at the same time, so if you want to avoid the headache, you can do this challenge while no one else is around. Don't have to, but it will definitely help.

IF YOU DO NOT TITLE YOUR THREAD CORRECTLY, YOU CAN STILL KEEP GOING, BUT 50 POSTS WILL BE SUBTRACTED FROM YOUR FINAL SCORE.

Once I announce the HOH, he or she will have until 7pm ET to make nominations. The veto will take place @ 8PM ET TOMORROW. SINCE NO ONE OBJECTED TO THE TIME, IT WILL NOT BE CHANGED AND IT WILL HAPPEN AT THAT TIME. IF YOU CANT MAKE IT, I AM SORRY, YOU HAD 3 DAYS TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAD ANY OBJECTIONS. XOXO

The 12 hours begin now and you can start your posting at any time before 8am eastern time.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Good luck Jorah, Karsi and Jon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:21 pm

Tango un gato in mes pantalones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Y yo tengo una serpiente gigante
Back to top Go down
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Te guesta mi cooli stanni
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Coolo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:57 pm

Si
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:07 pm

Good luck. The forum randomly started acting up while I was in the middle of it. Guess I should have waited lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:10 pm

Yeah im sure it did lol we can all see how many posts you got by post count mr snow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:14 pm

I went over the time because I forgot when I began lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   

Back to top Go down

Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next