VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:14 pm

You callin' me a liar, wildling?
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Im saying you made 366 posts since the challenge started. So i doubt the forum messed up for you
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:17 pm

It did for a minute. I didn't have a perfect score, but it was still good. Definitely beatable
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:18 pm

I dont even know if im going to try it. We will see i know your number is impressive and talisa is at it now. I dont forsee jorah doing it
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Screen10

There you go
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:02 pm

I don't think it's possible to post 366 in 60 minutes. I did do over 300 but 366 sounds impossible.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:03 pm

I know its not possible woman but since the challenge was posted he made 366 i dodny say he stsrted right away
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:10 pm

I came back from the grocery store and he was already at it so I have no idea what post count was prior.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 4:22 am

Stannis, I'm very sorry, you know I have tried my darnest all season long to keep the drama contained to private messages and diary room, but someone in this game has a goal in life and that goal is to ruin any fun I could have. This person has been damaging my game in many ways over the course of the last couple weeks. To the point where people made up lies about me to get me in trouble. I could write a whole wall of text about how I'm feeling right now, but I want to try and minimize the damage as I do respect the game, host and players. I'm not a quitter but I ask that Jon or Jorah, if you win veto, please vote me out. If I make finals, it will be the beginning of a nightmare I am not going to put myself through. Someone wants to win this game more than they care to breathe air. I don't see an online game as that important so please, be my guest and win this title. I'm done waking up and going to bed angry just because I used a power to save an ally I had since the very start of the game.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:35 am

Ser Jorah Mormont hasn't started the challenge, and there's only half an hour left to begin, so he cannot catch up even if he starts now so with 354 valid posts the winner is....

Spoiler:

Congratulations, you are the winner of the final Head of Household, and not only that, but you have also secured yourself a spot in the final 3, and will be able to plead your case to the jury as to why you should win this game. Congratulations!!!

Now as with every Head of Household, it is now your duty to nominate 2 people for eviction. Please do so no later than 7pm ET today. If you fail to post your nominations by then, then Talisa will become Head of Household.

Congrats again! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:27 am

I hope we can expect a challenge that requires skill tonight and not a no lie loawr challenge like last atanni
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:34 am

I mean post for an hour? Retards can do that. Hopefully this next challenge is geared for who has skill and can make it to the finals
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:42 am

Tonight's challenge will be who can post the most in TWO hours.

#MostTwistedSummerEver
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:42 am

Then i quit and youre lazy #getcreative
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:44 am

K bye.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:45 am

Yeah dont try like you havent all season bud.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:45 am

Ok.

Keep kicking, I can take it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:46 am

Whats today a survivor challenge? I bet thats it
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:47 am

Yea you have to tell me where 20 survivor contestants are from, what season, and what placement they had on the show.

It's like nothing anyone has ever seen before.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:48 am

Oh i bet. That will be so fun i cant wait to waste my time
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:49 am

My nominations don't matter anyway since whoever wins veto is safe, so I'm nominating Karsi and Jorah. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:50 am

Thank you Jon Snow.

Ser Jorah and Karsi are nominated for eviction. Veto tonight @ 8pm ET/5pm PT. It is live, so be here for it.

OMG GUISE YOU NEED TO MEMORIZE THIS LINK FOR TONIGHT'S VETO LIKE, OMG:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Survivor_(U.S._TV_series)_contestants
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:52 am

Stannis I think you have hosted a great game. I'm really sorry you are not getting the dun performance from us you deserve. You're better than me as I would have given up a while back with all the shit you get.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:57 am

Talisa <3
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:00 am

Yeah way to root for someone its not clear youve been doing it all game.

Btw heres a time saver snow nominates me and jorah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next