VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Karsi

Karsi

Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 am

Brink of suicide?okay victim lol..youre a joke
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:50 am

Vamoose to foe list.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:52 am

Ive been on your foe list ever since you screwed me. Youre so sick in the head saying i caused you to the brink of suicide. Thats how crazy you are over imdb games

Youre a sociopath who needs wins on imdb more than anything
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:55 am

You're completely right. God, I have been living in the dark but you have helped me see the light. I'm really sorry Karsi. Please take your shoes off so I can be a good little submisdive and I will lick every single toe on you to repent for my actions.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:56 am

Make jokes. You throw away friendships over games

Thats how nuts you are for wins
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:59 am

Where did Jorah go? I don't remember the last time I saw him on.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:59 am

Please everyone vote taliss to win so she doesnt enter deep depression and contemplate suicide. It means so much to her she threw away friends
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:02 am

Stannis doesn't deserve this so can we just leave it at that and stop ruining it for him more than we have? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:03 am

Oh shut up stannis is eatinv popcorn seeing this. You are a friggen joke who cares more about winning games than. Real life friendships. This needs to be know. Poor jon snow has been so loyal to you and so has half the jury they need to see how crazy you are
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:05 am

I didn't throw sway friends, I just played the game like if it was a mystery game, imagine that. You forced fed me soneone's identity and then expected me to change my game over it. Thats not how I roll. I join mystery games because I like not knowing who peoe are. I never asked you if you were in this game. I never asked you who other people were, I actually begged you to stop with IDs. So again, I'm sorry I joined a mystery game with the expectation that people didn't know who people were.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:06 am

You threw away me and bronn over a game nut job

Over a game
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:07 am

Lets see talisa used jon snows power of two votes to screw bronn at the eviction she then goes on to fight with me about everything.

Sorry over a giame? That i would have let you win withought fighting had you not been so selfish
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:12 am

Im all for ending this sham i vote marge should be the champion

Best player for real
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am

Let's translate what you just said for the viewers.

Talisa can't stand Bronn because he got Olenna out
Talisa writes many confesdionals about how much she wants Bronn gone and how much she loves Jon and Karsi
Karsi decides out if the blue to tell Talisa who Bronn is
Talisa knows now that she is obligated to be loyal to someone she had no intentions of being loyal to
Jon comes to Talisa POST veto to tell her he has a power
Bronn leaves so Karsi decides to make Talisa's life a nightmare

Aka I had no say in the matter. I had to vote out my ally because you are more important than me? Bronn was your ally and Jon was mine. All is fair in love and war. It was nothing personal, it was just me trying to play the game as a mystery game. It's you who keeps threatening me to stop being friends if I don't do exactly as you do.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:17 am

Quote :
Oh shut up stannis is eatinv popcorn seeing this.

I was actually eating an egg sandwich from McDonalds

#ThickAndProud
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:18 am

Well same old then its a little early for popcorn

Seriously talisa needs this win though guys give it to her so she doesnt enter depression
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:19 am

Is it on English muffin or bagel?
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:21 am

Keep trying to play the good guy talisa. Youre so nuts you wanted to start a fight this morning and couldnt even text me back
.#needswins
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:21 am

A muffin. Sausage and egg with no cheese. I also got coffee but it's gross
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:23 am

I would go bagel and bacon. You don't like cheese?
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:25 am

I like some cheeses, but my stomach hates me after I eat anything with dairy in it Laughing

Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:33 am

It's the same for me. Cream gets to me more than cheese though. I'm trying to quit coffee because it makes me feel sick. I can't do milk or black so I'm kind of SOL.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:56 pm

Hello everyone! Still here!
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:04 pm

Hello Jorah, welcome to the jungle. Beware of the killer gorilla.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4