GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:36 am

If Margaery thinks I played a better game, then let her vote for who she wants. Talisa didn't carry me. I didn't start talking to a lot until halfway through the game. Not voting for someone who shared identities is not a petty reason. It's the whole point of a mystery game. I'm not looking for an argument though. Everyone can vote for whomever they want. I accept the fact that Bronn probably isn't going to vote for me, so no need to get on someone else's case about her vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:45 am

yu lost guy okay...you were o pathetic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:48 am

jpn snow was the worst
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:50 am

Jon snow is the the worst
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:51 am

I'm not going to fight with you. Please stop trying to bait me.

That was also not meant as an attack on Talisa or anything. I also think she's played a great game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:53 am

you should thkn....youare so fCT

YOU LOST
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:55 am

JOB SNOWI A JOJE.....HER FOR ME NOPE...THIA BITCH Is lie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:57 am

jon id s lie

hes a phaggot who dos nt to win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:58 am

jon snow is a lie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:59 am

jon snow is a lie... talisa and i played better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:00 am

i will hurt you fag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:04 am

jonb snow is a jojke he liked ourr sense jon snow is a joke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:09 am

Really drunk ranting and insulting slurs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:00 am

First reminder:

Please ask questions/make comments by no later than 8am ET/5am PT MONDAY. The final 3, if they feel like they have nothing more to say, can post closings anytime before the end of Monday, whatever your timezone is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:45 am

Karsi wrote:
I would like to make a comment in favor of Talisa as Marge just bashed the poor girl for a lot of reasons Talisa couldn't control.

First of all I could get Talisa to fight with me 50 times every single day if I wanted to. I can push her buttons better than anyone and shes a fiery girl so her fighting with me was my fault because I knew there was no way she was going to not take that bait.

Marge you are basically voting for someone that Talisa dragged through the entire game for petty reasons. I truly don't care if you don't want to vote for me, I didn't expect it.

Also Talisa ONLY told me who she was and that was after we were already allies. She told nobody else, heck she didn't even want to know who everyone was and I pretty much know who everyone is in the game. She tried to keep  it mystery as best she could.

Also you cannot crush her for taking me to the end, she did that because she felt guilty and wanted to take the first steps to mending fences. If anything you should see that as a plus for her.

If you were so honorable as you currently think you are, you cannot sit here and tell anyone with a straight face that you believe Jon Snow played a better game than Talisa(factoring in the fact that you absolutely wont vote for me and I know its not for the reasons you threw out)

Poor girl has been getting beat up all jury and most of these reasons aren't her fault

You're so ridiculous. You came into this process anti-Talisa and now suddenly you're pro-Talisa when I mention not voting for you or her. I didn't "bash" her at all... I simply explained the parts of her game I didn't like and why I'm not voting for her. I think that both her and Jon played great (although different) games.

Care to explain the "reasons" I'm not voting for you, Karsi? I thought I made it more than clear but apparently you know me better than I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:01 am

Karsi wrote:
No worries  as for Marge having a stick up her ass for identities I have this to say Sun Tzu made this quote

Quote :
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

So her not knowing her adversaries is why she got gone, and picked her allies. Knowing who you are competing against is a direct advantage and its 100 percent more strategic than just randomly talking to everyone which led to her demise

Are you trying to imply that I didn't know who I was working against? You say that like I didn't nominate you, Talisa and Bronn and do everything in my power to break you guys up when the time came. I made it to F5 knowing who the enemies were so don't try and act like I was some fool.

I'm sure it was easier for you, though. Seeing as you took it upon yourself to seek out half your allies identities. I'm sure it's a lot easier to trust someone in a mystery game when you know for certain who they are. Sorry for sticking to the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:23 am

I do really appreciate the sticking up for me as I have felt beaten down over the course of this game, but at the end of the day, people will vote how they want and I realize that there are groups of voters in game.

You have the ones who can be swayed by answers.
You have those that vote based on who was loyal to them
You have those who vote based on who they like more
You have those who use mathematical reasoning to determine the best player
You have those who will always just vote for their friends

And the list goes on.

We each value different things and I have to respect that, well all do even if it sucks for us personally.

I may not come out of this a winner and it sucks but I just hope people can see I was truly sorry about what I did and I did the best I could to make up for it.

I will say though, I'm very upset at someone in this game and for personal reasons. I never hold grudges over a game and plan to continue but this person made up LIES to get me expelled and while I was told who they are, I will wait until Henry reveals it and then that person will lose all my respect as I did not deserve that from them at all. The rest of it, I can only accept to lay in the bed I made for myself in this game.

But, I feel a small victory just because Karsi admitted I played a good game and coming from Karsi, it means a lot as she is someone that is not easily impressed.

Marge, did you want me to address the giving up at final 4? I know it will not change your mind but I also don't like how it might be perceived and how it could hurt those who wanted to be in the game and see some douche like me giving up. I didn't address it cause I feel you are all sick of me right now, but I will if you would like me to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:47 am

If you like, Talisa! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:20 pm

Thank you Marge Smile

I think we should start by addressing the perception people have of me. I know throughout the years, I have brought some negativity to the boards and some fighting. Not every one sees the good sides that I have and I asked for it a lot of the times. I don't think many would classify me as a "fair" person but I truly am. I have selfish moments of course, even my strengths can sometimes be my downfall, so I'm not sitting here trying to sell you that I've been fair 100% of the time all my life. I can't even say I've been fair 100% of the time on the games board. I can say that I do value fairness in my life. I'm in a position at work where I see others on the same level as me, abuse their power and treat the people that work for us like slaves and like they are beneath us. Well for me, if was just a few years ago that I was in the "beneath" position and one thing I know for sure is that if these people were not there, we wouldn't be there. No need for supervisors if you have no one to supervise. I see everyone in the office on an equal playing ground, we just have different responsibilities. That's why I'm like the "people's supervisor" and not the disciplinarian Laughing. I'm not sure if this makes sense to people, but to me this is an example of how fair I treat people in my day to day life. Do I bitch about them sometimes? Yes of course, but at the end of the day, I respect them.

A translation to the games board would be that I have never taken pride in winning games just because I'm me. I won a game once where I seriously didn't even show up to once. I wrote bogus answers in finals and basically acted like the worse finalist ever. How I ended up winning, I have no idea, but I do not take pride in that win.

I have a point, lol, I'm getting to it.

In this game, I broke a rule and I felt very unfair about it. It was nagging in the back of my mind the entire time. I'm thankful that Karsi admitted on this thread that I was against finding out any other identities and that I begged not to. In no way shape or form did I feel good about what I did and it made me feel unworthy of being in this game. I started being like a yo-yo and wanting in and out of this game. I did ask Jon to vote me out when I was nominated against Cersei and then I changed my mind. I felt guilty and felt like she deserved to stay over me.

But then, I started to think about all the mystery games I have been part of over the years and the ones I hosted. I can smell identity sharing quickly as the host and I feel like it has happened in every single game I've played and most people are a culprit of it at least once in their gaming career.

For example, if (and this is a fictional scenario as I have never hosted to both of them at the same time) if Mel and Joey join my mystery game and their characters ask for a private room the same day, I will be suspicious even though I have no proof). That sort of stuff happens every time I host and every time I play. And up to this game, no host or no other player can say that I was a culprit of doing that. I've always valued to keep my identity to myself.

That's why I changed my mind. I felt like it always happens and I never see any one feel this bad about it. I felt like even though I did something I was not proud of, I had played one hell of a game beyond that and I did deserve to stay if I was able to stay. I had obviously done something right if Jon was willing to betray allies to save me. (This is my explanation for the Cersei round)

As far as final 4 goes, well it still ties in to the ID fiasco but not exactly in the same way.

Karsi and I surprisingly actually get along very well outside of games. I have learned to appreciate this person which was a shock to me as much as to anyone else. We can have real life chats for hours without fighting, we actually never fight about things that are not IMDb related. But the minute a game is involved, we are like cats and dogs even if we want to be good to each other.

Karsi and I were getting along good in this game until the moment we both knew who each other was. I knew she was her 9 days before she knew I was me, but the moment we both knew, all hell broke loose in private. I was proud of myself for being able to manage it all in private to be honest, we are not known for private fighting Laughing. But from start to finish, we argued about everything. We argued about the challengegate where Marge didn't want a fast forward on a Thursday and she did. I kept explaining to her that the shoe on our foot, we would bitch too and she saw it differently. Then there was Bronn, who I did not want to be loyal to and who she was extremely loyal to. Then there was the Arya thing when I found out that someone was trying to get me expelled, I found out that Karsi had shared my ID with others, so we fought about that. Then we fought because she thought I had a hand in getting Bronn out. Then we fought when I won HOH and refused to put Jon up (The HOH I ended up not posting eviction for and Karsi became HOH). Then we fought about her not putting Jon up that same round. Then we fought about the jury knowing who we were and how they would vote based on that. Then we fought again about Jon because she found out I used the power. Then we fought about my love for Jon Laughing. It was just fight after fight and they were not pleasant fights either. We would tear each other apart, but it was all in private. This whole paragraph is not to put down Karsi, it's really just to explain our journey and how I came to a breaking point.

I'm an emotional person and the older I get, the easier it is to hurt me. I woke up that morning to a few messages I did not digest well. The mature thing to do was not read them first thing in the morning. The mature thing would have been to get ready for work and not pay attention to it. But I was not mature, I lost my shit and I went all out. I released all of my built up emotions from all the fighting, from the guilt I felt about the ID sharing. It all came pouring out and it that moment, I felt like no one would have a good time if I stayed in the game. I felt like I was ruining the game for the jury, Henry and Jon and even Karsi to be honest. Had I not decided to join this game, she might have had a calmer journey.

This entire novel can actually be summed up with one thing. Me wanting to "quit" was one of those times where you need to think and calm down before you speak. It was a heat of the moment comment and it was fuelled with dramatic emotions. I should have been more mature and I should have omitted to post that morning.

I spent a great deal of time on this game. I showed up to all the challenges, I tried hard in all of them, I spent hours building bonds with people and planning things. I was actually honest for most of the game which is super hard to do. Other than 1 thing, I feel like I played a very solid game and I didn't really want to quit, I just felt defeated emotionally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:37 pm

Cersei it's hard to answer your question since one of them is my husband. I do have to go with Jon though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:58 pm

I always read back my long ass posts and realize how much I said without saying. All that and all I really wanted to convey is that I didn't actually want to quit. I was posting on emotions and not thinking straight. I love this show and this game and I tried hard, I didn't want to just be out of the game for real and I'm sorry if throwing a fit and saying to vote me out was disrespectful to those voted out who still wanted it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:25 pm

Are there any more questions? I kind of want this game to just be over with honestly lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:21 pm

OK.

Jon, I like your opening, but, you seem pretty sure you'd won a lot more challenges if you could. Are yousaying you are better at that and could of took Marge's, Karsi or others HOHs away?

Karsi, you are Anti Talisa, pro Jon, but noe it us back to pro Talisa, Anti Jon. Why do you keep doing that? Without insulting people please

Also, you seemed to ve a target a lot. Did you try all challenges or just the ones you really needed.

Talisa, you too were loyal but was there a point in the game where you thought you could of did different ly (not including the incident but more game paying wise).

Just for fun. You don't need to do this but I want to see how you saw the jurors.

Who did you trust from the most to least?

Also your ideal bootlist.

My questions kept changing. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Quote :
Jon, I like your opening, but, you seem pretty sure you'd won a lot more challenges if you could. Are yousaying you are better at that and could of took Marge's, Karsi or others HOHs away?

I think there were some great challenge players in this game. For example, I tried to win the first HOH, but Bronn still beat me. I tried to win the second HOH, but Jorah beat me. I did come in second both of those times though. I don't want to sound arrogant or anything, but I do consider myself one of the better competitors on the IMDb boards. I've played games where I've won challenge after challenge. It's hard to say for sure I would have beaten Margaery and Karsi in some of the competitions, but I do think I would have had a decent shot. A good example of this is HOH #7 that Margaery won. I know my Game of Thrones trivia and I actually had to count down a few seconds so that I didn't get the points. It was not my intention to tie with Robb and Karsi with 1600 points. I think you'll see that i clearly threw the tiebreaker. I waited until Robb posted. I knew the answer off the top of my head. When I saw he posted James McAvoy, I knew it was wrong so I posted Tyrion Lannister instead of the actor's name, which is Peter Dinklage. I mean, there was a Tyrion Lannister in the game. I was worried that no one would buy that it was an honest mistake.

I can't say with absolute certainty that I could have beaten out the other HOH's or veto winners, but I definitely did play weaker than I actually am. I think the last HOH and last veto back up my claim.

Quote :
Who did you trust from the most to least?

Out of just the jurors and finalists? My trust changed over the course of the game. If I had to rank you guys, it would go something like this.

Sansa
Talisa
Cersei
Margaery
Catelyn
Robb
Arya
Bronn
Karsi
Jorah
Tyrion

Tyrion is ranked last because I never aligned with him. I was also a little weary of Jorah because I felt he might have been playing a similar game to me. Sansa was my #1 until she asked to be voted out because she was in the majority of my alliances and knew the game I was playing. After she left, I got closer to Talisa.

Quote :
Also your ideal bootlist.

I never know how to answer this question lol. If I win, then the way it is now. I was always on the winning side of the vote, so it did play out the way I wanted. For fun though, this is another way I would have been happy with. In order of who I want gone first to the ones I want to be at the end with.

Jaime Lannister
Olenna Tyrell
Hodor
Sandor Clegane
Varys

Starting with those five, I feel like they're interchangeable for the most part. They didn't have a real impact on the game, so I don't think it matters.

Tyrion
Karsi
Jorah
Bronn
Arya
Robb
Margaery
Catelyn
Cersei

The top three if I got what I wanted at the beginning of the game would have been Sansa and Talisa. I would have put Margaery further ahead, but she had strong ties with Sansa and she is a physical threat. Of course, that would just be my ideal bootlist. I don't think it would ever play out that way. As you can see, the eliminated players go back and forth between my alliances. That was the plan from the beginning. It played out that way more or less and I think I actually prefer the actual bootlist.

Thank you for the questions, Cersei! I actually wish we talked even more than we did because I really liked working with you. You were fun to talk to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:09 pm

I saw Sansa post earlier but she didn't ask questions. Jorah hasn't asked questions, has he? Well it's been almost a week, I highly doubt he will.

If you already answered all of the questions, you can go ahead and post your closing statement. Jurors, you can either wait for all 3 players to post their closings, or you can begin voting now.

DEADLINE TO VOTE FOR A WINNER WILL BE WEDNESDAY @ 8AM ET/5AM PT.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   

Back to top Go down

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next