GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:06 am

This is what I needed to look for.

Quote :
Karsi

Subject: Re: Private Room Wed 17 Jun - 23:38:39
Tyrion kinda sucks. Id put up marge or joreh who have won and then we back door them. Just my two cents

Reason I needed to look is because no, Jarsi never mentioned the alliance to me. I didn't even remember her objecting to Robb putting you up. The post above is the only one she made that is visible to me. When Bronn and Jon asked if the vote was you, she never said a word. I was shocked to see in her opening all her claims that she busted a nut trying to save you. I was a free vote that round and I wanted you to stay, but the only thing she said to me was something like "Robb wants him gone so whats the point?" I guess she didn't feel like trying or tried and failed, but never once did she campaign for my vote. Had she brought it up, we would have had Karsi, Bronn, me and I feel like I could have convinced Cersei or Jon or both. I'll look at my room with Cersei and mine with Jon because I do remember trying to see if people were willing to keep you as I talked to you more than Catelyn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:07 am

Im glad i just dont want you to think im lying to you. I valued you as an ally and i was pissed gou left. You leaving was second to Bronn on my rage out moments. I could post diary room reactions but i feel like those are best reserved for after the game.

Im sorry i couldnt help you get further in the game, i truly am
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:08 am

Hey. Questions soon but I'll just repeat Tyiron. This is a mystery game, its iin the title. Karsi you knew Bronn from the start it seems and are friends, fine, but don't have a go at people lime us, is, to you, the Marge followers, for playing the game with not knowing who they are.

Talisa, stop posting PMs with Karsi. It is annoying and it is also making it the Karsi and Talisa show.

But you both did play a good game. Karsi, you won when needed to and you also did seem very loyal so good job. Talisa you won when needed to too and had a good social.

Jon, your opening was classy, thank you for that. I like d your outline too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:09 am

Talisa is going to continue to post pm's and diary rooms which shows how insecure and defense sbe is. I said you sucked to try and sway votes.

Talisa is a joke notice how neither me or snow are trying to sway votes by showing diary rooms or pm's she is so hard up for a win she shows her true colors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:20 am

I show the truth Karsi. There's nothing wrong with the truth at this point, the jurors deserve it. You made your entire opening about me while I dudn't bash you in mine. I'm here to talk about the game I played, you're here to make a mockery of this game and to make sure I don't win. Hell, I'm still getting PMs on IMDb from people telling me you're telling them about me being in this game. You just won't quit with it and the jurors should know how little respect you have for this game.

Now defend your game and politely get off my dick. The jurors don't care that you hate me. Also, god forbids someone joins a game with the intention of winning it. Talisa plays to win has to be the biggest insult ever Laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:21 am

Keep posting girl you went from a sure thing to unraveled in minutes time. I don't care if I win, I just hope people see how crazy you are for a win on imdb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:22 am

Sorry Cersei, that was not my intention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:25 am

Henry please post episodes! The good people of IMdB need to see this Gem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 am

By the way, that was not a PM, it was just a post and the rest are me in my diary room. It's something I have done in the past and have seen done. I felt like it would give a real look into my train of thought as the game processed. I'm sorry the perception is that it's done for other reasons, I'll stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:31 am

I'm about to just vote for Stannis <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:33 am

OK guys, how about, for at least two questions, don't post or call each other names. Whoever does wins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:39 am

Bring on the questions Laughing. Tyrion, Stannis kind of deserves it actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:42 am

My questions are kind of long but I need to ask Stannis if I can ask it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:44 am

No problem take your time. I may just answer later when I'm not mobile.

About Job's opening, it made me laugh when he talks about how he chose his character. I totally fell i to the trap and "fell" for Jon Snow in this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:48 am

Well the only questions that are off limits are the ones where people ask the finalists to guess who they are, or similar.

I already said, all there is to say about the identity scandal has been said already, and there's no more need to bring it up anymore.

Ask about moves, ideal bootlists, compare people to GoT characters, idk,  something else! lol

Let's try to stay away from ID talk as much as we can. I do know it's hard, given that that has been a big issue for the last few rounds, but there's more game to talk about

At the end of the day though, I will tell you what you can't do, but some will still do it, so not much i can do there. Just try to make this as much of as a pleasant experience as you can. I know it can be hard, but, try.

LOL at wanting to vote for me tho <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:52 am

Can I vote Cersi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:57 am

Vote for Gendry. Or Olenna.

#Justice4Olenna
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:58 am

Your new avatar is badass Stannis. Cersei, I may not have made it 100% clear but by the middle of the game, you were my final 2 with Jon and Karsi close behind. I never lied to you and I would hate for you to think I did as we got along so well, had fun and have mutual respect. It's important for me that we keep that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:06 am

No I believe you. I respect you but the fighting is annoying, even for The Queen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:17 am

Even for me it's annoying but I have a hard time defending myself. I will try harder though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:18 am

* Not defending
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Quote :
Jon, put of all the 3 you seem to be the one who has been in the least drama. you opening speech was classy and it seems you played a very Honorable game. Name one point of the game
You were not honorable

Thank you, Tyrion. Even though you were the person I talked to the least besides the inactive people, I always thought you were a respectable guy and I liked what little talks we did have. I think I did play an honorable game. Not to beat a dead horse, but I really did have nothing to do with the identity scandal and was appalled when I found out. That said, I did not play a speaky clean game. The thing I am least proud of is voting Cersei out. Talisa had told me to vote her out and keep Cersei, which I later learned was because of all the drama and that Cersei deserved to be here. I was sad to lose my closest ally at that point, but I was also okay with it. The reason being that I had promised Margaery I would vote Talisa out. I didn't like the fact that I lied about that because I did feel close to Margaery, but I think it was justified. If I had told her the truth that I would not vote Talisa out, she would have put me up and chances are I would have gone home. That round, I also lied to Jorah about the vote. I told him that I was voting for Cersei to stay, which at the time was true because it was before Talisa changed her mind about staying. When she did change her mind, I never told Jorah. I didn't trust Jorah and I felt he was close to Karsi. I had entertained the possibility of him voting to keep Talisa and framing me. If the vote was 3-0, then Margaery would know that Jorah lied to her too. If he really was going to vote Talisa, which he did, I would wait to see if Margaery had anything to say to me. If she didn't, I knew she trusted Jorah more. If she did, then I would possibly pin it on Jorah if possible. That was really just my thought process during the vote and it didn't come to fruition, but I think that was the most dishonorable thing I did the entire game.

I also did small things here and there. Like when Talisa mentioned Karsi and I ratting out the alliance to her, I had no intention of doing so. I only did it immediately after I found out Karsi did, but I led her to believe that I came forward on my own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:17 pm

I'd also like to add that I didn't vote to keep Talisa that round because I was her "minion". It was the best move for me. No offense to Cersei, but I felt Talisa had a better shot of beating Karsi for the next HOH. If Talisa left, then who else could have won? Margaery could not play and Jorah had not won a competition since Week 2. If I voted Talisa out, Margaery would have still been her target, but I would be right there up next to her. If she won the veto, then I was as good as gone. Keeping Talisa was me looking out for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:21 pm

Quote :
Jon, your opening was classy, thank you for that. I like d your outline too.

Thank you, Queen Cersei. I truly did enjoy playing with you. You're a sweetheart, much unlike your character. I left out a lot of stuff because I didn't want it to be too long, but if you have any questions for me, I'd be happy to answer them in detail.

Quote :
OK guys, how about, for at least two questions, don't post or call each other names. Whoever does wins.

For the record, I haven't called anyone a name for days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:30 pm

That was for Karsi and Talisa Jon Smile.

I'm asking questions though Jon, just need to do it right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   

Back to top Go down

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next