GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Hello everyone, I'd just like to say it's been a pleasure playing with all of you. I'm sorry that after a few votes real life matters took me out of the game mindset, but I did genuinely treasure my allies.

Talisa, you were one of them, although we did lose contact for a while and I suspected I was not your number one. What do you think is the move that made sure you got here today? If you bash Karsi in your answer, then you lose a chance at my vote.

Karsi, we never talked and that's bad on my part. But you never reached out to me either. Why should I vote for you when all I've seen out of you is drama and scandal? If you bash Talisa, you lose a chance at my vote.

Jon, I never thought that you would make it here to be honest with all of the cutthroats in the final rounds, and I commend you for that. I also like the lack of mudslinging. But I still need to know what you think your best strategic decision was to make sure it wasn't just luck.

Good luck to you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Quote :
Jon, I never thought that you would make it here to be honest with all of the cutthroats in the final rounds, and I commend you for that. I also like the lack of mudslinging. But I still need to know what you think your best strategic decision was to make sure it wasn't just luck.

Thank you, Caitlyn. I wish I could have worked with you more even though your character hates mine. My game was comprised up of multiple strategic decisions. There was no one big move. I think big moves are unnecessary unless you need the game to change directions. I did not need the game to change, but rather I adapted to it. I think my biggest strategic move, however, was one I made with Sansa to tell Margaery about the Bronn/Karsi/Robb/Sansa/Me alliance. By telling her exactly who her biggest threats were, that kept the big alliance in check. I made them out to be big threats to create a sense of urgency that they needed to be taken out. This would split the house with me in the middle. I also did not bring up that Talisa had joined the alliance because I thought I could use that to my advantage down the road, which brings me to my other move which was to keep her over Cersei. It's true that if Talisa wanted, she could have voted me out, but it works the other way as well. I knew she would not have been mad at me if I had voted her out, but I kept her because I knew she would be fighting on my side. It also earned me points with Karsi.

I'd also like to say that if I appeared nonthreatening to you, I have succeeded in my strategy. I was able to make it through this game with very little blood on my hands. I would often feign paranoia to appear more insecure than I was. To be fair, I was paranoid for a lot of the game, but I made it a point to make people see me as someone who was desperate for help and that I needed them more than they needed me. I might not have been seen as some cold, cutthroat player, but that's because I did not need to be. I knew what to say to make people keep me around. I steered clear of the drama to the best of my ability and I guarantee you, if it was a Final 2 like traditional Big Brother, I would still make it to the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi Catelyn,

Thank you for the kind words, I did value you as well and I'm really sorry for thinking you might be upset with me over the Olenna vote. I probably should have used the veto on her but I felt skiddish using a veto so early on, especially considering the offer Bronn had made me with the 5 person alliance. I did vote against my alliance though and I did think we had the votes to keep her.

I was happy we got to iron things out and get back to good terms. Real life is more important and no one can blame you for putting it first.

Quote :
Talisa, you were one of them, although we did lose contact for a while and I suspected I was not your number one. What do you think is the move that made sure you got here today? If you bash Karsi in your answer, then you lose a chance at my vote.

To answer your question, my biggest move, wow good question. The first move that came to mind was one that turn my personal game upside down and while it caused a lot of drama, it also secured me some loyalty from Jon, or at very least, he felt I was loyal to him which is an asset to keep around. Of course I'm talking about the infamous round where I used the power he gave me to vote Bronn out. Many would say it ruined my game and it caused all the drama that ensued, but I do see the glass half full on this one because of the fact that Jon's vote was pivotal for me to stay in the game when Marge nominated me against Cersei.

After a few minutes to carefully review the game, I realize that the main turning point for me was the round I won my first HOH. That was really the move that set things in motion. Before I became HOH, the nominations were rather ~boring~ because people kept going for inactives. All while a big alliance was forming. I used my HOH to make the first big nominations and I set my sights on breaking the big alliance even if I was technically a part of it. You do not make Talisa feel like a 6th wheel Laughing. When that didn't work and Robb won veto, I decided to go on a hunt for the missing powers. I knew by that point that Karsi had one power, but I had no idea where the other powers were. Most people in the alliance had spoken out saying they didn't win one, so I felt like it would most likely reside under Marge's skirt. It was such a big decision because I actually got along with Marge and I liked her. I did not have a final 2 deal or anything concrete with her, but she was the person I felt the most "real" with. No matter how much our games pinned us against each other, we could always write walls of text in our private room and be completely candid. I knew it would put a target on me but I also was curious to see how far the target would extend. With 1 HOH, I managed to break the big alliance, I managed to get rid of 1 power and (while I didn't know at the time) having Sansa leave meant the other power went to someone in my corner. It also showed me who was closer to Marge than me, mainly talking about Jorah. So I think it's safe to say that my HOH reign that round set my game in motion and made it possible for me to have a chance at making it far. Talisa had made her mark on the game that round, finally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:54 pm

The questions I had were already answered good luck nominees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:56 pm

Thank you, Arya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:57 pm

Arya, am I allowed to ask you if you now realize I was loyal to you when you left? I just want to know, but of course I understand if you don't want to answer. I am sorry for getting all butt hurt about it and being rather mean in the post I made following your exit. I know it's frustrating to get voted out and I know the vote made it look like I had voted you out. You really had no way of knowing I had yet to even vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 am

Catelyn Stark wrote:
Hello everyone, I'd just like to say it's been a pleasure playing with all of you. I'm sorry that after a few votes real life matters took me out of the game mindset, but I did genuinely treasure my allies.

Karsi, we never talked and that's bad on my part. But you never reached out to me either. Why should I vote for you when all I've seen out of you is drama and scandal? If you bash Talisa, you lose a chance at my vote.

Good luck to you all.

Catelyn to be quite honest if you do check your pm box you will see that I did ask you where your head was at on a vote once and you never wrote back. I did figure since you said it was about real life that you were not being rude. Quite honestly I knew from about the early beginning who was with who and I knew you probably wouldn't want to talk to me or be my ally so I mean instead of trying to bother you with 'HEY WHATS UP" pm's I just chalked it up to a loss.

To answer your question I don't know what scandal I have been a part of? I just got angry at Talisa the past few days because I found out about a move she made behind my back against another ally of mine. Sorry you think that was overboard, but as you can see I am in the finals and its probably because Talisa thought the fighting would look bad on me. So you can also look at the drama as a positive it didn't hurt my chances to get here and I didn't even have to win to secure myself a spot

Quite honestly your vote is your vote, but I would like to think I did the most with the least in the game. I didn't have too many allies that had my back. Sure I talked to some people like say Robb Stark but he was more loyal to Marge than he was to me. Same with Jon Snow who I hooked up with early on but he was way more loyal to Talisa and Marge. Most of the players in the game choose sides or played between both sides all game. I only had one side. Hell of my two closest allies one got rid of the other. I mean thats what I was dealt with all game long. I don't know what the problem was, apparently I just wasn't a popular choice for people to random pm for alliances at the start or something. Probably people were just thinking Who the Hell is Karsi and why would someone choose a character that had 5 minutes of fame on Game of Thrones.
I did save myself plenty of times, but I will admit that I wouldn't chalk this game down as one of my better challenge achievements on imdb thats for sure.

I really don't expect your vote and I am not sure if anything I can say will put you over the hump to vote for me. But thats life and I gave it the college try.

Thanks for the questions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:08 am

And was catelyn the only question here since Tyrion? there were 25 posts and I only saw one question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:17 am

Yes Karsi, I don't think there was another question as Arya stated she already got the answers she needed and no one else has posted.

This forum =

It's so epically slow, I want to give it a $5 coffee to perk it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:19 am

Jesus I kept getting "there is a new message in a watched topic" All day thought i'd come on and knock them out and it was just you talking to Cersei and Jon responding to statements not questions. Huge let down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:22 am

It's a sentiment many women live through when a man pulls down his pants Laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:25 am

I'm sorry that's been a problem all your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:28 am

I guess if that was something you had to face all your life, you would feel like it's normal. I mean, if you see a small penis each and every time you see one, you would just assume it's the normal size, no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:30 am

I'm not getting into this discussion with you on here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:31 am

Oooh, the "on here" part sounds like a kinky private session invitation. Laughing I think the heat is slowly killing my brain cells, don't mind me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:56 am

I would like to announce that Talisa and I have reached an agreement and neither of us will bash the other. This game deserves a proper champion. Not one who was simply voted for being they were less deplorable than the retards who who wants to kill each other half the time and make out the other half.

I fully apologize for actions and I am sorry to Talisa for personally attacking her. You will see no more shade from me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:19 am

I want to watch Game of Thrones sooooooooo bad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:20 am

You mean a new season or you want to rewatch old episodes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:05 am

I've never seen it but I want to like really Bad. I'm about to say fuck it and go buy the first season at Wal Mart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:04 am

They cost a lot of money and since it's such a crude show, I would suggest streaming an episode or two to make sure you like it. Can they be watched on the HBO website if you get a membership? Might be more value for you dollar if you do that and then able to watch all 4 seasons and other HBO shows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:08 pm

I'm waiting for HBO Now to be available on Roku
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:39 pm

You weren't still loyal to me because when I asked Stannis what happened with the vote, he admitted he jumped the gun on the eviction vote, but that you still voted for me and that is what you intended to do already, so the vote was still 9-0 no matter how you dice it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:41 pm

Conversation

Me: Also so was the vote 8-X because Talisa really didn't vote?

Stannis: The vote was 9-0. She did vote, just to make it official and it was before the deadline so it counted.

Me: So what was she freaking about not voting and stuff? I'm so confused.

Stannis: The mistake was that I thought I had all the votes, but didn't have hers, but I still posted eviction. No she didn't vote before I posted the eviction, but I thought she did. She voted after and told me that's what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:01 pm

That is not how it happened. You will see in my vote thread. He asked me to post the vote so the 9-0 was legit. I'm mobile right now but I'll try to copy the convo. Maybe I missunderstood what he was asking but I was never going to vote for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:10 pm

Cersei don't get mad at me for posting a convo but it's not cool if Arya thinks I was going to vote her out when I wasn't. I'm sure it's a missunderstanding between Stannis and I as I'm sure he wouldn't damage my game. So I'm not blaming him.

Stannis Baratheon
Admin

Subject: Re: Votes go here Wed 17 Jun - 18:30:16
Ugh now my OCD is acting up. Make a post with your official vote please. It doesnt matter now, but I want it to be official.

Talisa Maegyr

Subject: Re: Votes go here Wed 17 Jun - 18:30:59
It sucks Henry, I know it's an honest mistake but Arya wouldn't have outted our F2 if I was given the time to vote. I would have voted Catelyn and at least Arya would have been able to give me the benefit of the doubt before outting my shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   

Back to top Go down

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next