GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Can someone ask a question please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:16 pm

What did you have for breakfast?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:22 pm

Can we change the name of this thread to Talisa's monologue? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:44 pm

Sorry I had questions, then you two made up so I'm changing them again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:54 pm

The Vagina Monologue is pretty funny actually.

Cersei, I eagerly wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Byw, I will be serious about questions but since nothing is going on right now, just having some fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:23 pm

At the rate this is unfolding I fully expect Talisa and I to find a reason to hate each other again before the next question is asked Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:37 pm

I have a little black book full of reasons all ready and waiting Laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Hasn't everyone addressed you besides cersei and sansa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:24 pm

Pretty sure the only two that have asked questions were Tyrion and catelyn, you made a statement but we haven't heard from marge, bronn, sansa,cersei,Robb stark or Jorah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Jurors please ask or say something. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:57 pm

We still managed 6 pages of posts with just 2 questions. Cherry would be proud of how not boring we are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:33 pm

I've been so mobile. I'll try to have something tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Thanks Marge. Are you on some kind of vacation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Karsi, you were my main ally this game, I really wanted to make finals with you, you played a straight forward good game that I personally respect.  

Talisa, you know Im still sour about me throwing the veto to you and you being the reason I left. I know you had your reasons why you did it but doesnt help me tbh. Nothing personal but yaaaaaa.

Jon, I dont know what to say about you.... I dont really respect how you played the game... you basically aligned with everyone and from what I saw, rarely showed up for challenges.

I have one question for all three of you and it is simple, Name one move you did in this game that you regret. Im not talking ID sharing I mean a real game move. If you dont regret anything then simply say Bronn is king and Ill be happy.

Good luck you three.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Hi Bronn,

I of course understand why you feel the way you feel about me in this game. I appreciate that you at least gave my reasons a chance to be heard because I would hate for you to think I did it as a personal strike to you. In retrospect, it was pretty bitchy of me to do that the round you helped me win veto. I think at the time, we never spoke much one on one. We were both mediated by Karsi in the sense that she would relay the info to each of us but we didn't really talk to each other directly until the last couple days. Due to that, I didn't really "get" that you threw the veto for me. Maybe it was a bit pretentious of me but I felt like I won it based on skills Laughing. I know now that regardless of how many rounds I won on my own, you could have easily written my name down in hopes I would write yours and I could have been eliminated before I got to eliminate you.

I do maintain, and Jon can feel free to confirm this if he wants, I did not know Jon had that power when the plan was put in motion. When Karsi approached me about keeping the 3 of us safe by having me win veto, I had no idea it would turn into what it turned into. I will repeat this and swear this till the day I die. Again, that was probably pretentious of me to think we were the only smart people in the game. Marge was one step ahead of us that round and she managed to turn what seemed to be an easy peasy round into a total fiasco for me. I didn't know Robb was so close to her. The fact that Jon was in a room with her and Sansa, the fact Jon was part of who told her about the big alliance, I had zero worry that she would put him up. When I agreed to use veto on Karsi and vote to keep you, I thought I would be voting to evict Robb. Once I realized I would have to vote Jon out, I really wasn't happy. I was still going to think about it and weigh my options. I wasn't going to rush to my DR and vote you out, but deep down I had hoped Cersei would make it a tie because I knew Marge would vote you out over Jon. That didn't happen because a few minutes after Marge put him up, Jon came to me in our room and told me about the power. Even as he was telling me, I was oblivious that I would be the one in charge of using it.

I feel like a broken record but I don't feel like it's sinking it that this was not a pre meditated move on my part. It kind of just unravelled and ended in a bloodbath.

I knew the risk I took when I did use the power. I also felt like Jon would just get someone else to use it and you would leave anyway. But had I not used the power, my road to finals would have been less dramatic, probably more pleasant and IDgate wouldn't be a public issue, but I'm not know to always take the easy road. I hope to some level, you can appreciate that.

As far as your question....... I regret lying about the power and that I used it. I was selfish and lied to protect my ass. I wanted the shit storm to hit a bit later, after finals preferably but that was dishonest of me and borderline coward. I'm not someone who wants to be viewed as a coward and I really don't want my lies to cause hurt to anyone. I actually played an honest game for the most part and didn't lie except for that. I would like to take it back and be honest about what I did and deal with the consequences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:17 pm

Bronn, I forgot to mention something.

I of course will welcome receiving your vote but I do live with a shred of reality and I realize that it's quite unlikely you will give it to me. I just want to say, no hard feelings and I understand why you may vote how you may vote. Loyalty is something often rewarded in games and Karsi was loyal to you that she could have potentially ruined her game in the process of fighting for you. So of course it would make sense if you voted her. Obviously you will vote for the reason you feel is worthy of your vote and not everyone looks at loyalty for their vote. My pinky tells me Arya will vote for Karsi to win (I could be wrong) and Karsi was the reason why Arya left. So I still had to give it a shot and see if maybe I could sway you to vote for the person who caused your exit. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:30 pm

Quote :
Jon, I dont know what to say about you.... I dont really respect how you played the game... you basically aligned with everyone and from what I saw, rarely showed up for challenges.

I have one question for all three of you and it is simple, Name one move you did in this game that you regret. Im not talking ID sharing I mean a real game move. If you dont regret anything then simply say Bronn is king and Ill be happy.

That's fair enough, bud. Not everyone is going to respect my game and I respect your opinion. We have opposing views on what good gameplay is. It would not have made any sense for me to try to win challenges because it would show my hand too quickly. Many times, I also could not show up even if I wanted to because I've had a lot going on in my real life this past month, but I won't get into that. I couldn't play a game where I beasted the competitions, so I had to approach it a different way. It was not my intention to align with everyone. A lot of my alliances were from people who approached me and I couldn't just say no, I don't want to work with you, could I? You were one of those people. Right off the bat, you messaged me, skipped the formalities, and asked for a Final 2. A lot of other people more or less did the same. There were people I didn't intend to align with. For example, I never aligned with Tyrion. We exchanged friendly messages, but we knew where we stood. I never officially aligned with Jorah. I thanked him for not nominating me when he was HOH and I wanted to return the favor one day, but we never agreed to be aligned. Neither I nor Catelyn approached each other. From what I heard, she didn't want to work with the bastard anyway. I was lumped into it because of other people. What I did was make the best of the situation and played it to my advantage. I think it was the best thing I could have done. Just because I did not show up for some challenges does not mean I did not invest time into this game. I had to constantly communicate with people to assure them that I should be someone they should keep around. I was not as loyal as some other people. I was selfish. If you don't respect that, then that's fine. I think people need to be selfish to do well in the game.

Onto your question, I regret not playing a more honest game. As I mentioned earlier, I could have handled the Cersei vote better and lying to Jorah was unnecessary. I also feel bad about getting so close to Margaery only to go against her. I played the best with the cards I was dealt though. If I had to do it again, I would play the same game. It might not be enough to get your vote, but I'm proud of the way I played. While a lot of people played emotionally, I played logically. With the one exception of me losing my cool and fighting with Karsi after the Final HOH, I treated people with respect and I genuinely do want to get along with everyone after the game. I know you might not like my answer, but I did respect you a lot and I thank you for your question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:35 pm

Also, I want to say to Arya that I'm sorry you were voted out the way you were. At the time, I did wanted you to stay because I felt closer to you than Catelyn. No one I talked to as far as I can remember wanted you in the game over her though and I didn't fight hard for you to stay. It was hard choosing between two people from the same alliance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Jon, am I allowed to ask you a question?

You talk about regret with Marge and lying to her because of how close you two were. I thought you started lying to her the round she nominated me, correct? Isn't that after she struck against you first and nominated you against Bronn? I'm asking because if the answer to all that is yes, I feel like you knew you were going up and maybe there was a plan to set the whole thing up so I would have to use the power and piss up my other allies? I thought you were shocked that Marge put you up so that's why I'm curious to know if it was actually a set up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:57 pm

I was not as shocked as I might have implied I was. I remember Robb mentioning in passing that they had reached an agreement to not nominate each other one time. I can't recall the context. I think it was when Margaery was HOH and the group wondered who she would put up. Margaery had also mentioned talking to Robb a few times. I had a hunch they were closer than people knew, but it was just a feeling. Sansa was really the glue that held VSSA together. I was closer to her and I suspect Margaery was as well. With her gone, I wasn't sure exactly where that left us so I did have a feeling I was going to be put up. I asked her who she was going to put up right after the veto and she did not reply. By then, it was obvious. There was no plan to get you to piss everyone else off. I can't take credit for that. I almost asked Cersei or Catelyn instead, but I talked to you the most at that point and I wanted to build trust with a strong competitive player. I didn't expect Karsi to be that mad at you because when I asked if she would keep me, she made it seem like she would consider it before telling me that she had to keep Bronn.

After that, I made it a point to convey to Margaery that my alliance would vote me out in a heartbeat and that I would happily go against them. That's where I felt I was less than truthful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Oh ok, I was just confused if I missed the part where you explained that it was all a set up and you were like a pawn or something.

Funny everyone thinks there was a big mastermind move behind that round, but really in the end, I think shit just happened to fall into place like that Laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:28 pm

I can't wait until I can watch this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Do you get offended easy? I mean like, will you be ok to see/hear rape, beheading, killing children and more rape?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:41 pm

There are a lot of sites you can watch it on. I don't have HBO either so I always just watch it online a few hours after it airs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   

Back to top Go down

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next