VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm really pissed off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

I'm really pissed off Empty
PostSubject: I'm really pissed off   I'm really pissed off Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 5:17 pm

I don't know what to do any more. I post entries from my diary room and I get in trouble. It's like I'm not allowed to defend myself. I have to let people trash my game and I can't even say anything or retork or I lose their vote even more.

But that's not the most frustrating part. To me, the most frustrating part is the Arya scenario. I feel like I have no protection against injustice. Henry, if you read this, I know I'm mad right now so don't take my comments personal. I just don't get why you would tell Arya that I was going to vote for her when I posted it clear as day that had I voted before you posted eviction, I would have voted Catelyn. I only made an official vote for Arya because that's what I thought the host was asking me to do. The damage was already done so it really didn't matter. I understand human error but then it's like a double stab to tell her in private I was never going to vote to keep her.

Then, I can't even be mad because I made Henry's life hell by sharing my ID with Karsi and I have felt bad about it since the day I did it.

Karsi is sharing her identity like it's good will, Jorah shared his, Bronn shared his, Arya shared hers and for some reason I'm the only one who seems to feel bad and regret it.

Arya has the guts to not only tell Karsi who she is on skype, but she has the guts to make up lies that I attacked her on skype for her ID. I HAVE NOT BEEN ON SKYPE SINCE APRIL YOU FUCKING MORRON. This bitch broke the rules worse than me in the game. She willingly went on skype and told Karsi who she was. All I did was hint to my favourite character in GoT and winked when she guessed me. IT IS WRONG, I KNOW, but it's different than engaging in skype conversations about it. But she has the guts to try and get me expelled. She has the guts to give me attitude. She has the guts to not even care that I was her only ally because she will vote Karsi based on who Karsi is. I'm not asking or wanting anyone to vote for me because of my identity. I want to get votes because I actually did play the better game, which I did.

I don't hold grudges over games but when I find out who Arya is, that person has lost my respect. I'm hoping it's not Will. Karsi told me it was Will and she told me she was the one who told Will who I was in the game. Right there, how fucking fair is that? But regardless, I deserve it for letting Karsi find out my ID. I did not deserve for Arya to lie about a skype convo that never happened to get my expelled though. I do not deserve that she belittles me in finals. It would make zero sense if Arya didn't vote me, absolutely zero. It would prove the kind of person she is and I hope Karma does it to her in a future game so she can see how it feels. She can't knock me for Karsi knowing my ID because she told Karsi hers too. And she can't hold it against me that I was not loyal because I was the only one who tried to keep her that round.

I feel like the easy punching bag here and only because they know who I am.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: I'm really pissed off   I'm really pissed off Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Quote :
Re: Sorry nvm
image for user Matty1933
from Matty1933 ยป 4 minutes ago (Thu Jul 9 2015 15:27:58) Delete | Reply
IMDb member since November 2011
I didn't have any Skype convos with arya till they were out of the game and if it makes you feel any better the entire jury knows it's me and you. Who do you think arya was too g to vote for knowing that? It wasn't going to be you so even if we had never spoken you weren't getting that vote I am sorry.

This is why I'm trying to tell you to move on from raging about it

--
Rat Tooth takes Beta blockers to try to be an ALPHA

I can't believe that we're still dealing with pussy fucks who only vote for their friends. Why even bother having these games if people like that are around? I have many flaws but I'm always a fair juror and vote for who I think played the best game. I have never voted for someone based on who I like more. Pretty sure Tom can come vouch for this.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: I'm really pissed off   I'm really pissed off Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 4:47 pm

LOL to me when I'm emotional xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm really pissed off   I'm really pissed off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm really pissed off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: Diary Rooms :: Talisa Maegyr-
Jump to: