VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Round #1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Confessionals (Round #1) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Round #1)   Confessionals (Round #1) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Greetings! Queen Margaery of House Tyrell is here to play the game of Big Brother.

It appears that we're shaping up to have a pretty active cast here which could either positively or negatively impact my game. I've been approached by both Catelyn and Sansa Stark in addition to my grandmother, Olenna. I am going to use these connections to further my position in the game and gain information on the positions of other players. I've already suggested the possibility of an alliance between houses Stark and Tyrell to Lady Catelyn, but time will tell if this actually happens or not. On the bright side, it doesn't appear I have any legitimate enemies yet. Here's hoping it'll stay that way for the first little while. My plan is to not appear overly threatening in the HOH competition. I want to appear active but hide my challenge abilities for when I actually require them.

I pray to the Seven that one of my friends / allies will win the first HOH and keep me safe.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Round #1)   Confessionals (Round #1) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:05 pm

Since my last update, I've become closer with Sansa and been approached by Jon Snow. The three of us have agreed to an alliance / private room and I probably consider them my closest allies at this point. I'm trying to let the two of them do most of the talking in our private room, though, as I'd like to play more with my ears than my mouth at this point. I'm still engaging in conversations with Lady Catelyn and my grandmother, but they're not as expressive as my other allies.

Bronn won the first HOH and so I sent him a proposition that will hopefully ensure my safety for the rest of the week. He seems to have taken the bait... which is that he keeps me safe in return for his safety should I ever be in power. It's basically how I always play my hand the first round of any Big Brother game. Queen Margaery is safe... for now. He's nominated Varys, Jamie and my grandmother for the upcoming double eviction. Ideally, the two men will go home simply because I haven't talked to either of them... but I will have to consult my allies and determine what the best course of action would be going forward. Because if I need to push my own grandmother through the moon door, I will.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Round #1)   Confessionals (Round #1) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Talisa took home the victory at the Veto tonight. From the information I gathered, it sounded as though she expressed interest in using the power on my grandmother. However, she didn't want to go against Bronn's wishes and so she decided not to use it. I'm happy about this simply because it means I've made it through the first round relatively easy.

What else is new? Sansa and Jon came clean about their group / alliance with Bronn, Robb Stark and... Karsi? Is that her name? Who the hell chooses to play as her of all people? Anyways... I'm happy they've told me about this. They're both making it incredibly obvious that I'm the third wheel in our current alliance, but that's OK... I'll slash one of their tires eventually and then the other will have no choice but to use the spare. <3

I want to keep my grandmother safe so I'm hoping that's what the majority is thinking. Sansa and Jon want to throw her a couple votes for the sake of appeasing Bronn (who wants to keep Varys apparently), but I think that's a stupid idea for them... especially if Olenna stays and wins HOH. But, alas, your Queen Margaery is through to the next round and pleased about it. queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Round #1)   Confessionals (Round #1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Round #1)
Page 1 of 1