VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre game thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Pre game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Pre game thoughts   Pre game thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:16 am

So it looks like some of the cast is really here to play, while others are scaring me with their post count. People think just signing up and posting a "Hello" is sufficient to keep them safe in the first round. Well, they are still not aware of the 4-nominees twist yet mwahahaha.

I really hope they are an active bunch. My last season was really lacking in the activity department, but that was a smaller cast. Hoping things are a little better this time around.

Also, kind of SHOCKED and SAD that these people were not picked:

Daenerys, JOFFREY!!!!, and Sam and Gilly. Gendry would have been good eye candy. What a Face  Jaqen would have been cool to have too. The High Sparrow and Lancel, also would have been good. Tywin not picked was a lost opportunity, since his three kids are in the game. Not surprised that people didn't pick Robert, Khal Drogo or Ned Stark, since they are season 1 characters lol. But would have been nice to see them for a little variety.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Melisandre

Melisandre

Pre game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre game thoughts   Pre game thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:03 pm

OMFG Olenna Tyrell IS MY PICK TO WIN. so HAWT.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Pre game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre game thoughts   Pre game thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:59 pm

Olenna nominated first round tho </3

So I decided against doing 4 nominees and instead decided on just 3. It just wouldn't be fair for the HOH to get that much blood on his/her hands, especially since they only had a couple of days to get to know each other.

This whole season is a work in progress. I had big plans of 4 nominees, two HOHs 4 houses lol. But things change and you need to adapt the game to those changes.

And in other news, I've blacklisted revansco and soco from joining my games, mystery or not Razz

#stillbitter
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Pre game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre game thoughts   Pre game thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:12 pm

Are you reading this? ARE YOU? Matt is blaming me for losing challenges, blaming me for winning challenges.....is such a person even real?
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Pre game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre game thoughts   Pre game thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:54 pm

I know the shitstorm thats coming. What would you do in my case though, let the person who guessed twice get it, or do a re-do since you never said they could submit twice (thus making the person who did, say I never said they couldn't submit twice either)

I mean I guess it's my fault for not saying that. It slipped. I should have said it. And look at who she nominated. Karsi...F*ck........
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Pre game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre game thoughts   Pre game thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:42 am

I should really not give a fuck about what that asshole matt has to say. this is my game, i can host it any way i want.

but he just keeps going and going and i just couldnt take it anymore. i told him, if he thinks this game is rigged and i am the worst host ever, he should do what his BFF Will did in tinseltown and just quit. wouldnt be the first time someone quit deep into the game because of my "rigged hosting"

and the funny thing is, he thinks I am rigging for Margaery because he "knows" she is either Tom or Arik. Margaery is Brayden FFS, someone who I am not even that close to! We are friends and we talk but we are not like, BFFs Laughing

All of this is frustrating but it's also funny. It's funny cuz of how he thinks he's absolutely right about this. But I can't wait for episodes. I had to put up with his shit for long enough. He's gonna get the GinaMarie/Aaryn/Colton/Dan edit in those episodes. Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Pre game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre game thoughts   Pre game thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:00 am

Last night was a host's nightmare. The challenge was hard, but fun. It went without issues. We had a winner. But then.....the winner takes too long to post nominations and they lose the HOH. It's frustrating. This is the final 5, don't you want to guarantee safety and make it to the final 4? I swear some people. The worst part is, I think this had ALL TO DO with emotions and not wanting to hurt people's feelings. That is probably the craziest shet that can happen in ONLINE GAMES. Don't want to hurt someone else's feelings? WHO THE FACK CARES YOU LIVE LIKE HALF THE COUNTRY AWAY.

I just can't stop making the comparisons to Tinseltown, but this is on another level at this point. The fun of hosting has been gone for a while and right now I am just limping towards that finish line.

Matt and Kathy are definitely two of the strongest personalities I've ever had to host for. I've hosted for Kathy before and she's great on her own. But when these two are together, it just becomes a nightmare. They have shared IDs, I've known this for a while, but I really just want to get this game over with, with as little stress as possible. Share all the IDs you want, I dont give a fuck anymore.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Pre game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre game thoughts   Pre game thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:08 am

Ok Matt is doing the most beautiful thing I've ever seen anyone do in a game ever. I am sure JUSTIN will still vote for him to win, but if he had any other jury votes, he's slowly starting to lose them. What a trainwreck

I mean, I want to think so, but this is Matt, the guy who likes to threaten people if they dont do things his way, so if he wins, I am just gonna give up on life.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Pre game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre game thoughts   Pre game thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:18 pm

why was Raven and Soco blacklisted?

what did I miss?

and when you mentioned tinseltown and how it has similar things, you mean not quitting but kind of for Mel?
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Pre game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre game thoughts   Pre game thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:28 pm

Well just because the amount of drama and the ID scandal, which happened in both games, but it was worse here lol
And revansco was supposed to play as Petyr Baelish, she even got the link for the forum but never signed up. And soco told me he was interested in playing but never picked a character. If those two played, then it would have been 19 players and I had Mel as another choice to make it 20 even lol
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Pre game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre game thoughts   Pre game thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 10:28 am

that would have been an epic cast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre game thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre game thoughts   Pre game thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre game thoughts
Page 1 of 1