Share | 

Your Confessional Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Your Confessional Area   Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:12 am

You're free to use this area to write your thoughts about the game, submit challenge answers (when asked to), and vote.

If you have any questions, you can ask me or my co-host. We hope you enjoy your time in this game!

And if you want episodes, write confessionals!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:50 pm

It's always a -to be seen- with me and how active I will be. I do want to be active since this is based on a show I love and I'm playing a great character (may she rest in fiction peace).

I think this time around I want to play the subtle blunt game. I will not get attached to anyone and will try not to blink an eye when I stab people in the guts. If I can do it remains to be seen but I sure will try.

Let the games begin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Mary M. late game domination <3
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:00 pm

Victoria. Grayson late game failures Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stannis Baratheon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Ugh at that game. I still have nightmares about the outcome of that final challenge </3
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:08 pm

I have them too Sad. I've never been more bummed except for Survivor IMDb 28.

*Game confessional*

I chose to use my maiden name because I saw so many Starks already. Quick glance there's Arya, Caitlyn and Sansa. I of course intend on being in a Stark alliance but I figured if I kept my maiden name, I may be able to fly under the radar and not be lumped with them in the eyes of the others. This of course will pin me in the middle which is a recipe for disaster but it's something I know. I spoke to Sansa already and sent private messages to Karsi and Varys since they were on. I'm also very annoyed that every time I go to post, it says request timed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Karsi wrote:
Karsi

Sun 7 Jun - 0:11:53 Topic: Re: Hi Karsi
Hey! Pretty for me roleplay this character and her fice minutes of speaking tim

Hmmm wtf? She will be a true pleasure to have serious and important chats with. Probably Tara on her tablet. Goddess I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:41 pm

Sansa and I spoke about a Stark alliance. We also agreed on an alliance just the 2 of us. Jon and I are flirting and he says he will have my back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:58 am

Thus far I feel like having a very wild and torrid affair with Jon. If I don't see someone register as Robb soon, I will Lord Commander his pants, it won't even be cute how savage I go on him Laughing. I think there will inevetibly be a Stark (Jon, Caitlyn, Sansa, Arya and me) alliance and a Lannister alliance. I still think I want Olenna as my number one. She was someone I pondered taking as a character. Truly a Goddess of her time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:26 pm

Episode 1

Too bad the HOH is on Monday, I won't be able to attend. I hope I was able to make enough ties in the first day to stay safe. I spoke to about half the cast so I just hope I picked the challenge beast half Laughing. I went a bit inactive Sunday in fear I would appear too active right off the bat. I have to pace myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Episode 1

I was around for HOH but from my phone I couldn't get diddly squat accomplished other than sucking up to the person who won HOH, Bronn. I went to him acknowledging that my timing sucked. It sucks when someone only comes to you once you won a power. It's just the first week so I think it was the case for the majority of this cast. He was very receptive and an alliance is about to flower from it. Appears we are looking at Karsi, Bronn, Talisa, Jon and Jorah in one lump and the Starks in another. Oh yeah, brings me to the news that my husband is here. Hearts everywhere for Robb, what a hunk. The sad part is that I already started crushing on Jon. I feel a chemistry with him right now that is undeniable. I can't wait to see where that goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Episode 1

Last night was a night of clusterfucking at its best. It was so annoying, I decided to let these moronic "braniacs" figure it out on their own and fight for their own survival. I don't want Olenna gone but we have to use a drop of realism here and speak facts. I sent her a PM, she replied once and never again until I won the POV. I love the character on the show, I liked her posts on day 1 but it kind of ended there. I will be damned if I'm to go against one of my alliances for someone I shared 16 words with. I did vote to keep her but that's all. She wants to stay, she can work it.

I shouldn't really have an attitude because she was understanding when I told her I wouldn't use it. I just didn't like the initial message where she made me feel like we were final 2 and I had to save her Laughing. Speaking of final 2, Arya just flat out asked me for one. You can never really say no but I actually wouldn't mind one with her. It would be very random and I feel like she will be a breeze and joy to work with. The same can't be said for my two lovers (Robb and Jon) who are basically gluing their lips to Bronn's asshole. HOH whores Laughing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:34 pm

Episode 2

Olenna left and Jaime did too in a 13-7-6 vote. I wonder who lied about their vote. Jon, Jorah, Tyrion and Robb were all up front and I knew/now know they voted Olenna out. Sansa, Arya, Catelyn and Cersei told me they would vote Varys out and Cersei says that Margaery and Hodor voted him out too. Someone lied and it wasn't me. Not drowning a pool of my own tears right now but I don't like the Bronn effect. It has to be all about Talisa and now Talisa did not get her way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Episode 2

I really really love Jon. Something about him that I am just drawn to. I can't wait to find out who is behind his character as I feel like we need to be best friends for life. I won veto again and I bet now I will be a target come the next round, sigh. I can't not try if I'm available to be here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Episode 2

I've been having aloof fun in this game so far, but it has just been fun, nothing too serious. I had no real direction planned, but now I do. It started last round when Bronn kept pushing for Olenna to go. I didn't appreciate how most of them flocked to his feet and kissed them by doing what he wanted. They even kept saying "Bronn wants her gone" So fucking what? Is Bronn your master? He sure isn't mine. It's very sad because I thought he was going to be a cool tomcat to align with but he quickly turned into an ego fuelled jackass. Bronn also started a little alliance during his HOH reign that would comprise of him, me, Karsi, Jon and someone else I keep forgetting. We talked about getting a room for the alliance but neither of us made the move to request it. At least that is certainly what I thought since he came to me not even 2 hours ago to ask why I had not requested the room yet. He only failed to mention he already had a room with that alliance but I'm like not in it for some reason. Thanks to Karsi, I know about it and will use it to fuel my Toyota and get his ass backdoored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Episode 2

Jon showed I can keep on loving and trusting him when he came forward about the room to me before I made it known that Karsi told me. Not sure if they both talked beforehand but they both pretty much spilled the beans to me during the same hour. They both received brownie points for it while Sansa, Bronn and Robb lost points. We will see where this takes me but right now, I plan on being the snake that causes that alliance to fall apart in a drastic and gruesome way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Episode 3

This was an underwhelming round. Useless people were nominated and I didn't really care what happened. I took this opportunity to be less active and watch my post count. I know there are ways to see post counts for those more familiar with this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Episode 4

Hodor left, I feel so much sadness in my heart. I hope everyone could feel the sarcasm. I was going to vote against majority but he was so useless to me that I voted him out anyway.

Tonight we had HOH and I totally let Karsi win. I don't want to be HOH at all and I don't know when I will want to. I'm good with everyone right now except for Catelyn. I think it would anger Cersei if I won HOH and put Catelyn up so I will let Karsi do it. She told me before the last round that she would put Catelyn and Arya up. I plan to do everything I can to keep Arya in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Episode 4

My poor Arya is probably leaving now. I tried to win and would have strongly considered using it on her. Karsi just told me she would want Arya gone. I didn't expect that as I had tasked Arya with sucking up to Karsi. Catelyn has sucked in the social department lately so I figured a bit of brown nosing from Arya is all it would take. Something bigger is brewing as it appears that Karsi still wants Arya gone and now Karsi won veto. I can't think of enough people who would go against her wishes right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Episode 5

Arya, what a (something that starts with C and rhymes with hunt). I get that Stannis messed up on the vote but she should have at least approached me or wait a goddam minute before throwing me under the bus. I would have been the only vote to keep her had I got on before eviction was posted. I was never going to vote her our last round and now she outs our final 2. I wasn't 100% serious with it but I still didn't want to vote her out. Goddam now I need to do damage control with this stupid alliance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Episode 5

I'm annoyed that the 2 alliances I was supposed to be a part of day 1 (The Starks and the one Bronn started) both made rooms as an alliance excluding me. I can sense that I'm disposable to everyone except maybe Karsi, Cersei and Jon, maybe. You just wait, you just wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Episode 5

I hate this alliance so much. I don't like Bronn, I barely care about Robb and Sansa and just the whole thing smells of old musty perfume. Cheap, gross and uncomfortable. The hair on my arm raises in disgust every time I pretend to be happy with that group. It's foolish of me to dump them now but I have to win an HOH and make a move. Too early for me to win one right now but in due time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Episode 5

Please dear lord, I do not want to win this HOH, please please please let Cersei win it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Oh no, I mean Jorah since Carsei is not even playing Laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:48 pm

Episode 5

So many fucks right now. I won HOH and its the last thing I wanted. I will put Catelyn up but I don't want to put Cersei up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next