VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Competition #1

Go down 
+13
Karsi
Robb Stark
Jaime Lannister
Olenna Tyrell
Catelyn Stark
Jon Snow
Margaery Tyrell
Cersei Lannister
Bronn
Talisa Maegyr
Tyrion Lannister
Arya Stark
Stannis Baratheon
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Power of Veto Competition #1 Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Power of Veto #1:

A Golden Crown

Power of Veto Competition #1 Giphy

It will take place here tomorrow, Tuesday @ 9pm ET/6pm PT.

For this POV challenge and every POV for the rest of the season, everyone can participate, including people not nominated.

I will see you all then. Have a good night! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Interesting twist for POV, even playing field for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 9:11 pm

I hope I can be here to compete! I hope it doesn't involve hanging onto a rope because I can't reach that high....speaking of which why haven't I received my step stool. My fucking agent promised me a step stool so I am not leaving until I get my step stool
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:00 pm

Power of Veto  #1:

A Golden Crown

Power of Veto Competition #1 Tumblr10

Welcome houseguests to your first Power of Veto competition. Tonight, all of you are eligible to participate.

Before we get into anything else, I just want to make it clear that the winner of the challenge tonight can use the POV the same way it is used on the show: you can remove one person from the block, or you can choose not to use it at all.

With that out of the way, let's get started.

Tonight challenge will require speed, but also a little bit of skill. In a few moments, I will post a picture puzzle. Hidden in that puzzle is a phrase. Your goal is to look at the picture and try to decipher the phrase hidden in the picture. The first person to decipher the phrase and post it RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD will win the Power of Veto. The phrase is not necessarily Game of Thrones related (it has appeared on the show though), so it should be easy to decipher. Wink

If after 10 minutes no one has managed to post the correct answer, I will post a hint. If after 5 minutes of posting the hint people are still struggling, I will post another hint, and the last one.

If after 30 minutes no one has made a correct guess, or everyone has run out of guesses, we will do the challenge a different way and I strongly suggest that you stick around for the new rules.

Are there any questions? Remember that you want to post the answer in this thread. HOWEVER, you can only guess TWICE. So make sure you make both guesses count.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Are the words hidden in the puzzle or is it like a rebus
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:02 pm

There will only be one round, one picture?
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:02 pm

Good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

Yes but you mustn't look at it for you will turn to stone
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:03 pm

The words are hidden in the puzzle. Yes, only one round, one picture.

I will post it @ :10
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Good luck, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Best wishes!
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:08 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Olenna Tyrell

Olenna Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jaime Lannister

Jaime Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Good luck everybody!
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:10 pm

I'm not familiar with what a "rebus" is, so if this is one, sorry for mislabeling it lol.

Good luck. Remember, you only get two guesses. A hint posted if after 10 minutes no one has guessed correctly. I think this is easy though, so hopefully it won't come to that.  Laughing

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:11 pm

Rebus is mainly having to figure out the pictures to make words. I think this is a rebus.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:11 pm

re·bus
ˈrēbəs/
noun
a puzzle in which words are represented by combinations of pictures and individual letters; for instance, apex might be represented by a picture of an ape followed by a letter X.
historical
an ornamental device associated with a person to whose name it punningly alludes.
Back to top Go down
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Zaborona Fitbit dancers yelling at a qwerty
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:14 pm

Yea that's not something they thought me at school where I am from Laughing

You can keep posting your guesses. Once someone gets it right, I will tell you to stop.

Tyrion, wrong.
Back to top Go down
Olenna Tyrell

Olenna Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Cersei Lannister wrote:
Congrats!

I spit my drink out laughing at this.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:15 pm

He needs the support.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Cersei has the face for that kind of gassiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #1   Power of Veto Competition #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto Competition #1
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: Westeros :: Iron Islands-
Jump to: