VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

Private Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:58 pm

Lol I know, I'm just messing with you.

But I would prefer it if Catelyn stayed. I see Tyrion as the bigger threat.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:15 pm

To be honest I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for. I think majority wants Catelyn to stay.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:37 am

I want her to stay too so just go with the majority :p
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:51 am

At this point, Catelyn staying is a sure thing, however I am conflicted just because I am a loyal person and I kinda told Tyrion that I would keep him.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:59 am

I went ahead and made that post, I don't want people targeting me for being in an alliance that I was never in.

But I get why you're conflicted. If you feel strongly enough, you can vote to keep Tyrion. I won't be mad. I've done that before where I give my vote to the person who I told I would give my vote to even though I know they're leaving. It's just nice to be able to keep your word.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:14 am

Honestly, there is a good chance that is what I'm going to do.

I have no idea where anyone's had is at though in this game.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:21 am

Okay that's fine, I'd do the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:13 am

I wonder what's going to happen in tomorrow's HoH now. I thought I had a clue before tonight but now I just don't know.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:51 am

lol yeah it should be interesting, good luck!! Please deliver a W. I don't know how many people are Anti-Robb due to this whole "Stark alliance" that I was never in.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Well looks like you're up.:/

Hopefully one of us can get veto.

Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:10 pm

Yes, I'll try. I'm just really annoyed. I was NEVER in that Stark alliance so now there's an anti-Stark alliance that I'm also not in and I'm being targeted for being part of an alliance that I was never in.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:36 pm

So I just want to be more forward this time and ask about the alliance. I heard that there is an alliance with Bronn, Karsi, Sansa, Jon, and you. Is it true?
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 12:59 am

?
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:42 am

Sorry I read this in between questions during HOH but didn't have time to reply...no we're not aligned. I heard that Sansa went around telling people that and that's why I was put up.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:19 am

Yeah she did tell people that but I heard Jon did as well.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:43 am

I believe you though and I'll have your back still. I just want you to be aware of what is being said.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:01 pm

What are you thinking about the vote?
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:02 pm

I was thinking Bronn because it seems like Bronn might be tight with Karsi and Talisa. But that's just my thought process.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:34 am

?
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:54 am

Sorry, I was mobile and on and off responding to pms so I just saw this.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:55 am

Anyway, it's a hard one for me. I've been trying to see where the votes are falling and if my vote will make a difference. If it won't, then I'm voting with the majority. If it will, idk.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:16 pm

Hey, I just cast my vote to evict Jon. I think it's either going to be 3-3 or 4-2 but I feel like Jon is more connected than Bronn.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:21 pm

Oh I just saw this. Were you the only vote to evict him? I thought Karsi was evicting Jon as well.

Good luck in hoh
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:29 pm

No, I think Karsi, Talisa, and I voted to keep Bronn but I'm not sure. Good luck to you too.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:33 pm

That's interesting. Because Bronn swore on his life that if I kept him then he would target Talisa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: Essos :: The Noble Men-
Jump to: