VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:46 pm

For Sansa Stark, Jon Snow, Arya Stark, Catelyn Stark.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Hello, House Stark.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:46 pm

Hello everyone! It's too bad you would not allow Stannis to legitimize you, Jon, as you too would have been a Stark.

Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Hey guys, great room with great people.

I think if we play this right us 4 could really have a run in this game
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Hello everyone, and I agree. Thankfully there are no Boltons or Freys in here.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:09 pm

It's too bad my duty was with the Night's Watch, but I'm here now to help my family! We really have a solid group here.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

I say for the vote we evict Varys and the Kingslayer.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:24 pm

I think that will be for the best, Olenna actually tried in the challenge, and almost won it.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:26 pm

I'd like Olenna to stay as well. Do we know how everyone else is voting? Bronn told me he wants Olenna and Jaime out.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:29 pm

I think we should still vote for Varys and Jaime, but we just have to be careful of who we tell because we don't want Bronn thinking that we are trying to overthrow his HOH.

Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:41 pm

We should probably ask for Robb to be added in here as well, he is family.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:25 pm

If you feel he can be trusted then I say do it.

Wasn't expecting such a close vote on the second person, but at least Varys is a good target for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:30 pm

I'm okay with it, but let's ask for a new room if we include him. We don't want him to feel that we started this without him.

Yeah, it was closer than I thought it'd be. Varys is my target if I win tonight. Leaving someone like him in the game is dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Have we all talked to Robb? I'm not sure how much we can trust him, but if we want the Starks to stick together that is fine with me. That was a close vote indeed, I thought everyone would have wanted to keep Olenna since she tried in the challenge.

Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:36 pm

I simply don't understand it, but we must move on.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 8:37 pm

I personally haven't talked to Robb at all.

if we do bring him in I think it is better to get a new room started with him in it.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:00 pm

I reached out to him since he is family too, but he seems less interested in sticking together on that principle.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Do any of you talk to Jorah? How do you guys feel about this round?
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:54 pm

I have talked to him a little, but he seems a bit like a loner and I cannot see him aligned with many people from the cast. Maybe we he will play it safe and nominate the inactive players for this round, too?

Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:58 pm

I've talked to him and we agreed not to put each other up before.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:01 pm

I think the inactive route is a good choice this round as well. if he truly is a loner he can use this round to network and get some footing.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:04 pm

Yeah, it's not worth it to piss anybody off this early. Hopefully we're all good.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:36 pm

How do you guys think we should vote? It doesn't really matter to me since they're both barely here.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:40 pm

I agree, Varys just decided to show up for this competition. Does anyone know Ser Jorah's target? maybe that's the best way to go?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:43 pm

He never mentioned one yesterday when I asked him. He seemed to have just wanted someone not as active to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: Essos :: The North Remembers-
Jump to: