HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Private Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:28 pm

Well this is awkward but congrats on staying. If I'm your next target I totally understand why.

I hope you know that me evicting you was strategic and not personal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:38 pm

I have a few things to say. I do not feel like you did this for a personal reason but I don't think it was for your own strategic reasons either. I firmly believe you did it because that's what Marge wanted. You had no real reason to see me as a thread and here are 3 reasons.

1- I was talking to you since day 1 and have never striked against you. Case in point, I never nominated you during my HOH reign and I campaigned to save you the round you were up on the block.
2- CERSEI put you on the block.
3- You have to be blind if you think I have an easy path to the juror's heart. You may not be privy to all information but one of the jurors made up lies to get me expelled from this game. Arya is upset with me for god knows what reason and exposed our alliance on her way out and Bronn sent me a very nasty PM blaming me for the fact that he left.

I get why you voted me, but it was not for your own personal gain as I am no threat to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:45 pm

The main reason I evicted you is because I know you and Karsi are really tight and would take each other to the end over me. I didn't know how much you talked to the other two and I heard you were telling Jon things that I supposedly told Karsi, which sounded a lot like throwing me under the bus. So I was thinking you were thinking about getting rid of me around 4 over Jon perhaps.

I'm not going to sit here and deny that paranoia didn't play a bit of a part in the vote but I didn't go "I'm evicting Talisa because it is what Margaery wants. She is the second coming and her word is law." And it sucks because I feel like that's how everyone sees me in this game, as Marge's bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Well it's hard for me to see it any other way because we were doing good, I considered you one of my main allies. I nominated Marge and you did a complete 180 with me. I'm close to Karsi because she is like a shield. They all want her out and it keeps the target off of me for now. Jon could very well tell you what he wants for you to vote in the minority and lose my loyalty. It's all he said she said and I just wish you had given me enough respect to approach me with it first. As stated above, I have done absolutely nothing against you in this game. I do get where you're coming from and I command you if you really did this out of your own paranoia, but I just wish you showed me the same type of loyalty I showed you so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:49 pm

For what it's worth, I'm hurt by your actions but my target is and will be Marge if I win anything tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:54 pm

You're right. I was just scared and I didn't think about everything you've done for me.

I think that is why Jon lied to me because he was 100% on board to get rid of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:58 pm

I'm not saying that I carried you to this point or anything like that. Sorry if it comes across that way Laughing. I was just a bit sad because I would have expected Jon to vote me out more than you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:01 pm

I would have too. Btw I do want you to know I'm not upset you stayed; I'm upset that I was lied to by Jon. I know that doesn't make the situation better but I really needed to say that to someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:22 pm

I understand, this has happened to me before where I am lied to about a vote. Water under the bridge. I don't really see a point to holding major grudges in games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:49 pm

Were you able to find them all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Lol no. I was mobile so I either knew the clue or didn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:22 pm

And congrats on hoh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:26 pm

What are you thinking for your nominations?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Can I throw something out there? Jon may use the veto on Margaery if he wins tomorrow but I'm going to be mobile and the chance of me winning is so slim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   

Back to top Go down

Private Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: Essos :: Private Room!-
Jump to: