VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:40 pm

For Jon and Talisa.

Enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:43 pm

How's my favorite sister-in-law! I thought it might be easier to talk if we have our own room since we can't see post counts anymore.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:35 pm

You may be getting us in trouble, locking us up in a room all alone Wink. Jokes aside, this is a good idea. I'm happy to see Ser Jorah stuck to what he told me before I got off last night. Just need veto on our side to ensure it stays this way.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:04 pm

I won't tell if you won't Wink Yes, I'm glad as well. It's the smart thing to do at this stage in the game. You have a good point about Varys too. I hadn't thought if it that way. What worries me is that he'll continue to get nominated and not have a chance to strike out. He logs on everyday from what I can tell. I don't understand why he does not post.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:58 pm

I sent him a message over the weekend complimenting his bald head and I finally got a "thank you" today Laughing. It was such an intense conversation, I didn't think I could handle all the depth Laughing. Oh I'm cracking myself up tonight. I think I've crossed over into the insane part of being tired. I agree we need to have Varys off the block so he strikes out but I see him on now so that might not even be an option.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Oh lord, that sounds like a riveting conversation Laughing That's making me laugh more than I should haha
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:02 pm

Alas, I don't feel alone any more *hugs*.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:04 pm

<3 *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:12 pm

That was lucky. I read an article a couple weeks ago about Sophie and read she was a blonde. I wouldn't have known that 2 weeks ago Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:13 pm

I completely spaced out on that haha. I knew I read it somewhere
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:15 pm

Wow, queen of the veto here. Great job, beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:17 pm

I don't get how I won this so easily as I do not have the fastest internet. The last veto was a fluke because Olenna messed up and I was able to google fast enough before she caught on. It feels nice though, that we have veto on our side. I want to keep us safe. Goes to say I shouldn't use it right?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:19 pm

I don't think Jorah would put me up, but I probably wouldn't use it. As tempting as getting Varys to strike out is, he actually showed up this time around.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:22 pm

Yes exactly right. It would only work if he stayed useless.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:34 pm

Yeah, that's that. It's his own fault for being active lol. How should we vote?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Tyrion is the only one to ask me so far and he mentioned voting for Varys. I personally have no preference. Do you?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:42 pm

I don't either. I'm slightly leaning toward Varys just because he showed up tonight, but it doesn't matter to me really.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:43 pm

I was thinking that too. Funny how quickly we both flipped on "him".
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:45 pm

How things change Laughing
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Are you hearing Varys from others?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:09 pm

Everyone I've talked to has told me that they don't care. I've been suggesting Varys though
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:17 pm

It's a little sad for them that no one cares.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:20 pm

It really is. I guess it goes to show much little they've talked to people.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:30 pm

Did you mention earlier that you wanted to work with Karsi and Sansa? I just remembered because Karsi mentioned you and said she wants us to work together. Robb asked me the other day to join a private room with Bronn, Karsi and Sansa so I'm in that. I'm obviously closer to you though so maybe we could all work together. And you didn't hear that from me lol.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:36 pm

I'm just all kinds of confused Laughing. It just goes to show the game is already on. Here I am just frolicking around like this is a rose garden and we're all hippies having fun Laughing. Your secret is safe with me, promise. I'm just confused because Sansa seemed so on board with keeping Olenna but clearly she is close to Bronn who wanted none of that. Bronn asked me to be in an alliance when he was HOH with Karsi, you and probably Sansa. I agreed to it, I think I even told you in a PM. We talked about a private room but he never asked for one. Tonight he comes to me asking if I asked for the room, acting like that room doesn't already exist. I mean, it's the same room other than me being replaced by Robb Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next