VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:30 am

I'm pretty sure I'm keeping Bronn. Margaery wants me to vote him out, but I can't trust her and that would hurt me more than it would help me, I think. It might not even matter if everyone besides Karsi and Robb vote him.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:32 am

I know Margeary will have Jorah on her side. I will talk to Cersei.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:33 am

I wouldn't be too sad if Bronn left or anything Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:35 am

Yeah, I wouldn't either lol. I just think him staying in would leave a target here who won't go after us yet. I'm pretty sure Karsi wants Margaery out next.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 6:47 am

Yes Karsi was pissed Laughing. I think between Bronn, Margeary and Karsi, we can sit back and relax a little while they fight it out. I have to try and convince Cersei.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:29 pm

Veto Queen does it again! What are you thinking of doing with it?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:31 pm

Do you know who she would put up if I were to use it? I'm trying to find a way to save them both btu not put you in jeopardy.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:34 pm

I'd think Robb. Could be me. I'm not sure. She knows both of us voted to keep Bronn. She's talking to me at least, but I don't know what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:34 pm

Doesn't Karsi still have her immunity for a week thing?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Do you feel comfortable enough to ask her? Karsi told me today she has to use it before HOH starts.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:37 pm

I could try, but if she was going to put me up, she wouldn't just say it outright.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Obviously Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:50 pm

She's not talking to me lol
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:55 pm

She made it sound to me like it would be Robb.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:24 pm

Well, this sucks.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Would you vote to keep me?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Yes, I seriously did not see this coming. I thought she owed you for giving her information and I thought it was painfully obvious that Robb is close to Bronn. I'm really sorry, I thought you were downplaying how close you two were and she just told me she's closer to you before I used the veto.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:41 pm

All I need are two votes, Talisa. Sansa gave me her power before she left. It's two extra votes. I'm just terrified that I can't even get those votes so I'm hitting everybody up.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Margeary wants Bronn out badly so you can be sure that Catelyn, Cersei and Jorah will vote how she wants. If not all 3 of them, at least 2. Do not tell anyone else about this power Jon, do not.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Does anyone else know?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:53 pm

You're the person I'm closest to, so I've only told you. I've let it slip to Cersei that I have a power, but I didn't specify what it was. It was pretty stupid, but I was being pretty panicky.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Although I'm pretty sure Sansa told Margaery she had it and it wouldn't be impossible for her to assume that she gave it to someone before she left.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:55 pm

Karsi will bust a vein if she thinks her dear Bronn is leaving, you have to keep this a secret Laughing. I've wanted him gone since the round Olenna left. I was actually pretty pissed off that everyone was kissing his feet that round and had made it my personal goal to get him out. Sadly we got stuck in that alliance and I couldn't strike. Then I just stopped caring because he was pretty much MIA most of the time. I just know Karsi seems to have a hard on for him when we talk so this is actually great.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Karsi told me that she was unsure how she was going to vote because we've both talked to her since day 1. Who knows? Maybe I won't even need to use the power. I'd rather be safe than sorry though. I'll keep it under wraps for now.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:04 pm

Karsi will not vote to keep you. I've been making mistakes in this game but I have always been honest with you and I am right now. Karsi and Robb are voting you out. You did not hear it from me though, please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: Essos :: Private Room-
Jump to: