VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Identity guesses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Identity guesses Empty
PostSubject: Identity guesses   Identity guesses Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:37 pm

I would say for obvious reasons that Jon is Nat and Robb is Jimmy but both do not act like Nat and Jimmy. After this HOH results, Margaery has to be Arik or Will.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Identity guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity guesses   Identity guesses Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:43 pm

FOUND HER

I was having a hard time telling who Tara's playing in this game. It's CERSEI
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Identity guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity guesses   Identity guesses Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:18 am

Going to call it now, Sansa is Russ. Both went MIA the same day. Cersei did too but I can't shake it okk with her, she's Tara.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Identity guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity guesses   Identity guesses Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Guessing that Robb is like Justin or cooltu
Karsi I thought maybe Javi or Jimmy but now I feel like Matty is in there. He told me that he's fave GoT characters are Arya and Jaime though, so I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Identity guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity guesses   Identity guesses Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:00 am

A little annoyed right now. I'm certain of a few things now. If Sansa is Russ and Margeary is Cherry this means Jon might be Nat as I suspected and I have a feeling they shared identities. Nat has never given me grief when in my games but maybe he's just sly about it. I know Russ shares identities, I was in a skype chat with him, Garrett and Merriska once where they were sharing IDs. So I think at the very least Cherry and Russ shared IDs because how random was it for Jon and Sansa to run over to Margeary and tell her all about the alliance?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Identity guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity guesses   Identity guesses Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:19 pm

Keeping track to see if Jorah voted

Send private message Bronn 149
Send private message Catelyn Stark 173
Send private message Cersei Lannister 180
Send private message Jon Snow 241
Send private message Karsi 337
Send private message Margaery Tyrell 135
Send private message Robb Stark 426
Send private message Sansa Stark 122
Send private message Ser Jorah Mormont 137
Send private message Talisa Maegyr 561
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Identity guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity guesses   Identity guesses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:53 am

Bronn (someone boring for sure, hmmmm, I can't put my finger on him yet, probably a newbie I've never talked to)
Catelyn Stark (no one has posted about losing their grand mother so I really don't know. I get bossy vibes from them, maybe reeder?)
Cersei Lannister (Tara, I can spot her little tablet typing from a mile away)
Jon Snow (The obvious choice is Nat and he hasn't given me any hints that he's not)
Karsi (Javi or Matty but the more and more we talk, the more and more I feel Matty but he's not big on mystery games so who knows)
Margaery Tyrell (Possibly Cherry but I was getting Arik vibes)
Robb Stark (I'll say cooltu. He seems excentric like the people cooltu played in my mystery games)
Sansa Stark (Russsssss)
Ser Jorah Mormont (If Margeary is Cherry then Jorah is Rob as he is following her orders like a pet)
Talisa Maegyr: Goddess
Tyrion: Tom, I don't know he was educated and spunky
Arya: His tantrum points to dubyaseedubya
Hodor: John, it's like Pikachu all over again with no words
Jaime: Didn't get to know him enough so I will just throw a guess in there and say that Sailormoon person
Olenna: Hopefully Spooky. Her face gave me Spooky vibes. Not that they look alike lol. Just her fierceness.
Varys: Firebolt, I really have no idea
Sandor: Someone that turns up inactive usually, hmmm alexa
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Identity guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity guesses   Identity guesses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:53 am

Sandor: Someone that turns up inactive usually, hmmm alexa (this could also be Justin, he is always inactive.)
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Identity guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity guesses   Identity guesses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Margeary Tyrell wrote:
I'm kind of a Shania fan and may be attending one of her shows soon

I only know one diehard Shania fan and that's Dan (A-Supreme) and Margeary fits the bitchy Alpha Female he can play sometimes. Betty, mhmmm.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Identity guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity guesses   Identity guesses Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:57 pm

People really need to be careful what they post. If my huntch was not on Matty being Karsi before, it for sure is now. Let's see here.

Karsi had tornado issues last night and the news today said that happened in the Chicago area. Matty was just bitching last week that his dogs went nuts over the fireworks when the Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup.

Karsi kept posting about Putin which is very Matty

Karsi is watching Suits and the only people I know who watch that show are Henry, me, Matty and Tom.

BUSTED BITCH BUSTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Identity guesses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity guesses   Identity guesses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity guesses
Page 1 of 1