VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reward Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Reward Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Reward Challenge   Reward Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 5:12 pm

Reward Challenge Icebreakerpic

Houseguests, welcome to tonight's Special Reward Challenge. Tonight, you will be competing for the chance to win THREE different prizes. I will not tell you what they are, except to the winners. But let me just tell you, I am sure it would make you really happy to have one of these.

This challenge is simple. Below are the names of some songs from one of my all time favorite artists. However, some Letters are missing. Your goal is to fill in the blanks for ALL 10 songs and figure out who is the artist that sings all of these songs. The first THREE PEOPLE who complete this challenge and post the CORRECT ANSWERS in your diary rooms, will win the rewards.

There is a procedure in place in case of ties, but I will not reveal that just yet, as I think that will be very unlikely.

If there are no questions, I will post the song list at :50 and you will have 30 minutes to do the challenge. But the first three to finish and have them all correct, PLUS the name of the artist, will win. ALL ANSWERS IN ONE POST. IN ONE POST, YOU MUST HAVE THE 10 SONGS, COMPLETED AND THE NAME OF THE ARTIST, IN ONE POST.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Reward Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reward Challenge   Reward Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Antikorper
Ohne Dich
Leider
This is Deutsch
Vergissmeinnicht
Kein Mitleid
Verrückt
Frage
Kann denn Liebe Sünde sein?
Heilig

1. An_ik_rp_r
2. O_ _e/D_ch