VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:41 pm

Talisa said that she was thinking of voting to keep you. Karsi messaged me but didn't reveal anything yet. I haven't spoke to Jon.

I'll get back to you on Karsi. She just messaged.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:43 pm

Karsi says neither of you has messaged her so it'll be a coin flip. So... you should send her a PM and be fake nice and ask for a vote. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:45 pm

That is bullshit. I've sent her 3 in the last 40 minutes and she's ignored them all.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:45 pm

Classic Karsi. Dumb bitch.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:46 pm

Don't tell that to Karsi though because I think she might be trying to prove that we're close.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:48 pm

Well her strategy seems to be trying to make everything difficult for me... so that's probably true.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 11:32 pm

Congrats on HoH!
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 7:47 am

Thanks! I really just want one of those two to leave this round.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Well Talisa has my vote to leave no matter what happens now.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:57 pm

Don't freak out... but do you and Karsi have something going on? Talisa told Jon (who just told me) that you've been telling her things I've been saying. I don't know if I buy it... because we haven't exactly been talking much about her lately.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:05 pm

Not exactly. But Tbh things like that^ are the reason I wanted Talisa out before Karsi ngl. The woman talks to everyone and I never know when she's lying. (I don't think Jon lied to you, Talisa is lying to him. )

You and I haven't really been talking recently so idk what I could be telling Karsi. That doesn't surprise me because that is exactly the kind of stunt I expect Talisa to pull. Tell Jon something that isn't true and try and make me look bad.

The one deal I did make with Karsi was a deal last round when I was nominated. Jon and Talisa were dodging the question of whether or not they would keep me and I did tell Karsi that I'd keep her if it was her vs. Talisa.

Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:09 pm

That doesn't surprise me... it's always been incredibly obvious to me that Talisa is a shady player. She's been in it with everyone and will just do anything to stay alive. I'm probably going to nominate Cersei and hope that Jon Snow will see the light and vote for Talisa to leave as well. She voted for him to leave before so I don't know why he'd want to keep her around.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Lol I'd talk to him first and see where his had is at.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:12 pm

It sounds like he's down to vote Talisa out.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:30 pm

I am just curious to know why you didn't nominate Jon as the replacement since you did last time?
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:35 pm

I think he would have went home so that's why.

Cersei was kind of implying to me earlier today that she was concerned for Talisa's safety which made me question how she would have voted if you or Jon were nominated. And I assume Karsi would rather keep Talisa. I just put up the person that I felt had the best shot at staying against Talisa.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Jon voted Cersei out. So I'm kinda ticked right now.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:41 pm

He's an idiot. Vote to keep the player that voted to evict you and the biggest threat to winning it all. I literally can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3