VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Talisa, Bronn, Karsi. Enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:33 pm

We will enjoy, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:56 pm

Hey!
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:03 pm

Bronn we need to brainstorm and I only have about 30 minutes to do it. Sansa told Margeary about our alliance but she didn't say I was in it (or she is not saying she knows I'm in it) Margeary then told Jorah about it.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:32 pm

Im sorry i just saw this. I love the noms. Who is are target?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:36 pm

I'm open to suggestions and even a backdoor. I might as well go big or go home this round Laughing. But if noms stay the same, I feel like Sansa might be the social threat and Robb the challenge threat. She's the one who sold out the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Yeah I cant believe she did that. Ill vote who ever just let me know. you are HoH Smile
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:11 am

Just got this pm from Robb

What's going on? I briefly checked in before Talisa made her nominations, saw that she won and I was like "Thank God, I'm safe." Then I come back and see that I was wrong...Talisa told me that Sansa outed our alliance???

I wasn't aware and even though I'm upset at Sansa for doing that...it doesn't have anything to do with your boy right here. I didn't out our alliance and I wasn't in that dumbass Stark alliance. How did I end up on the block, I really don't get it?

Also, are we making another room without Sansa?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:52 am

Bronn please go suck up to Catelyn and Cersei. We need one or maybe even both.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:53 am

Will do!
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:12 pm

So far Karsi seems to have secured Jon and Robb and I feel I secured at least Cersei even maybe Jorah as I told him no one but maybe Catelyn is voting for you oh and Margeary but I didn't mention her. I still think you need to try with Catelyn etc but so far it looks in your favor.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Catelyn is a bitch. She wants me to tell her who im aligned with she can fuck off. Im not gonna expose our final 3 for her vote. Jorah told me im good and same with rob. Marge is a bitch too fuck them.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Just tell Catelyn you're with Jorah and Robb or something left field. Just don't tell her who you're really with. Heck, even tell her you find me annoying and would love to go after me soon.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Sorry that sounds bossy Laughing. They are just suggestions Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:05 pm

Will do boss!
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 3:19 pm

Imagine the hot, sexy and savage threesome we could have in this room.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:38 am

I had to work hard for it but last minute I convinced Carsei so we must protect her as she was the deciding vote. Jorah lied to me and voted you out Bronn since he's Margeary's pet. Catelyn told me she would most likely vote you out so she and Margeary are the other two votes. Margeary sent me a PM that she is gunning for Karsi now. Please do not tell her or anyone that you got all this information from me.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:09 am

So Jorah, Marge and Catelyn were the votes against me? Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:13 am

Yes they were. Cersei was the last vote Stannis was waiting for and she was leaning towards voting you out because of the big alliance. I came clean to her and told her I was brought into that alliance as the 6th wheel and that I messed it up this week by outting Sansa and nomming Robb. It made her feel better about it I guess and she voted Sansa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: Essos :: Private Room-
Jump to: