VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Since we are opening up so much right now, Robb has been messaging me today to make sure I'm voting with him to keep Bronn. I would appreciate if you didn't tell him that I told you, best we keep what is happening with us right now a secret for now. It might fool a few in the end Smile.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:21 pm

I will keep that between us, yes. I think it might tie as is unless you vote for Bronn to leave. Cersei and Jorah said that were voting to evict Bronn and Catelyn told Jon the same thing yesterday night.

I'll have more to tell in a bit! I'm at work and it's hard to type up a large message. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 3:36 pm

Please take your time and feel no rush Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Talisa Maegyr wrote:
I'm really confused with Karsi's power. I thought it was effective the week she won it but last night after the veto was used on her, she told me that she still has it. I asked her why she didn't use it this week then and she told me she has to use it before HOH. I assume she felt confident you wouldn't win the last HOH Laughing.

Going back to the start of it all, Catelyn was also the first person I talked with, closely followed by Karsi and Sansa. Catelyn, Sansa, Arya and I talked about a Stark alliance right off the bat but separately. Like I would mention it to all of them but we never came to a final consensus to my knowledge. I told Catelyn that with some many Starks in the game, it would be assumed as an alliance anyway so we might as well make it an alliance. At that point Robb had not registered so it was really just us 4 girls and I mentioned Jon. Catelyn was not warm to the idea of adding Jon and for some reason, that's as far as the whole thing went. I had no idea they had made a room until Arya left and outed it.

Bronn won HOH and naturally I went to him to try and ensure my safety Laughing. That's when he asked me if I wanted to be in an alliance and get other people on board to form a good little group. I told him that the only people I talked with were Karsi and Sansa (I didn't mention Catelyn or Arya for some reason, I really can't remember other than I was talking to Sansa and Karsi more frequently). He told me that was a great thing because he was also on good terms with both of them, and Jon. We talked about getting a room for the alliance but somehow we both figured the other person would ask for it. That alliance was a bust for me right off the bat when he nominated and pushed for Olenna to go. They were all worshipping him or something and even though I tried to convince Sansa and Jon to keep Olenna with me, they obviously didn't. I'm not sure what was told to Bronn, but I'm sure he found out that I was trying to keep Olenna and that might be why I was replaced with Robb in that alliance. One day out of the blue, Karsi mentions getting a room for "the alliance" but lets it slip they already have a room with all the same people that I'm supposed to be with, but the room has Robb in it instead of me. I was all kinds of annoyed because this was 2 alliances I was part of at the start and 2 alliances that completely shoved me aside and went ahead without me. I was already annoyed with Bronn since Olenna left and I was also annoyed with Catelyn for ignoring me since Olenna had left.

The only thing I really had going was Arya who asked me for a final 2. Within minutes it felt, my supposed alliance nominated her and didn't care that I wanted her to stay. I was actually going to vote Catelyn that round had I been able to get on in time. There was even another round where I was alone with my vote because I refused to follow Bronn and co's orders. I think it was when Varys left, I'd have to go back and check Laughing.

Well it's good to know she has a power. Kind of funny that she didn't use it this past round, though... I guess she assumed wrong. Very Happy

It's interesting to hear about now... I had actually briefly mentioned to Catelyn the possibility of doing a Stark / Tyrell alliance but it never went anywhere. And then I was told the same thing about Bronn pushing hard for Olenna to leave the first round. I also tried to get them to vote with me, but it's like they were scared of Bronn not getting his way or something. They figured the votes would still be in Olenna's favor, but they'd obviously thought wrong. It was kind of a shitty way to start the game but shit happens.

I had never talked to Arya and kind of got the vibe that she didn't talk to a whole lot of people. I half expected her to reach out to me for a vote but she seemed content in not campaigning too hard. I didn't speak much with most of the pre-jurors, actually.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:12 am

I'm mobile but I do intend to reply.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:45 am

OK. No rush! Smile
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:17 pm

That twist is pretty insane. I, obviously, have no shot at winning and I'm about to head out to this musical I got a free ticket to. Much love if you win and don't kill my ass! Haha
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:24 am

Sorry for the lack of reply, I've been busy and also annoyed with something. Have you been telling people I'm Kathy? It's fine for you to think it but it's annoying if you are trying to cause trouble for me by making others think it too. I never told you who I am and I never reinforced the theories people had about you.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:36 am

No. The only name I've thrown around outside of the diary room is Russ and that was because of the whole Sansa disappearing thing.

I can only imagine you're hearing this from Karsi, though. She's the only person that ever wants to engage in identity talk. The only thing I told her is that I had an idea of who you and Cersei were but I didn't drop a name nor would I.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:42 am

I guess maybe she projected what she thought. I was seriously blown away because her accusation were that the 3 of us are a known trio and that we obviously shared identities, etc. I can't control who people feel I am, but it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:50 am

I'm sorry but I really can't stand anything about Karsi. It just pisses me off that she might be running around saying I'm spreading rumors about identities. I get that she doesn't want me in the game but that is just dirty play. She jumped to conclusions yesterday and called me a lying asshole for not telling her about Jon's double votes which I genuinely thought left when Sansa did. Why would Sansa transfer them to Jon and not save her own ass? I thought it was a safe assumption. And then she comes apologizing to me half a day later and wants to be friendly again.

I just can't @ her.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:53 am

She pretty much sent me death threats earlier telling me I was a backstabbing bitch and that even though I voted for Jon to leave, I was in on the plan with the double vote and knew Bronn was leaving all along. I just couldn't hold it any more, I let her have a big old wall of text in reply making sure she understood that KARSI was the only bitch here (and Robb too) who cared that much about Bronn and that while I did vote Jon out, Bronn has annoyed me from day one and I shared zero tears yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:00 am

She alluded that to me actually... saying she was about to be betrayed in the "worst possible way" but she didn't mention who it was about. I assumed it was you or Cersei just because Robb mentioned that the two of you were voting for Jon to leave but I kind of knew Cersei wasn't voting with them. And I didn't know exactly how you were voting either.

Such a mess, though. I'll check your PM now. I'm mobile as usual and can't multi-task. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:03 am

The identity sleuthing is really annoying. I don't care who anyone is really, I just want to play.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:07 am

Same here. I came to play not engage in that type of shit.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:10 am

We need an intervention Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:14 am

Haha... we do. A rehab for having to put up with Karsi's garbage.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Who are you thinking for this vote?
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:35 pm

I like both of them, but I'd rather see Catelyn leave. I haven't discussed anything long term with either of them, but I just feel closer to Jorah at this point.

What are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:37 pm

I was thinking of voting for Jorah to stay too.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Coolness. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:21 pm

Good luck tonight. I was pretty slow as I couldn't figure out the old guy. Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:26 pm

I couldn't find the old guy from BB2 for the longest time! I was searching through all the Survivor seasons and completely forgot it could be a BB guy.

I'm going to be completely honest with you... I am going to nominate you this round. I know you saved Karsi last time and I don't want you to have the option of doing it again. I hope you can understand. That and you did nominate me a while ago... so I think we'll be even now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:37 pm

I expected to be nominated the last time you won HOH Laughing so this is understandable and I warrant it.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:46 pm

I appreciate you understanding. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next