VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Competition #7

Go down 
+5
Margaery Tyrell
Cersei Lannister
Bronn
Karsi
Stannis Baratheon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Power of Veto Competition #7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #7   Power of Veto Competition #7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Congrats Talisa!
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #7   Power of Veto Competition #7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:19 pm

I love the images you find Stannis, they always fit so well. Thanks everyone, I have to jet off for a minute but I'll be right back.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #7   Power of Veto Competition #7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:01 pm

I've decided that I will

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #7   Power of Veto Competition #7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Congrats Talisa!
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #7   Power of Veto Competition #7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:18 pm

How unfortunate.

Well... this puts me in a really tough position for somebody that already has enemies and now has to make yet another one. I want to say before I make this nomination that I've enjoyed my conversations with each of you: Catelyn, Cersei, Jon, Robb and Ser Jorah. Some of you pose more of a threat to my game than others... which is why I can't nominate Catelyn, Cersei and Ser Jorah this round. I know the people voting would probably gladly take any of you three out and that wouldn't help my situation at all.

With that being said, I'm going to nominate the person I pray has a better shot at staying in the game.

Spoiler:

I'm really sorry. This one hurts.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #7   Power of Veto Competition #7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:31 pm

That kind of stings. Good luck, Bronn.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #7   Power of Veto Competition #7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:34 pm

Good luck Jon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #7   Power of Veto Competition #7 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto Competition #7
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4