VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Competition #8

Go down 
+4
Margaery Tyrell
Talisa Maegyr
Karsi
Stannis Baratheon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Power of Veto Competition #8 Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Power of Veto #8

Mhysa

Power of Veto Competition #8 Tumblr_mlmwwf1PVT1r7w9y3o1_500

(still mad no one picked this g.oddess Laughing )

Welcome to tonight's Power of Veto competition. As always, everyone is eligible to compete.

For this competition, we will do "Scattergories", but with my very own little twist.

For this Scattergories challenge, you must come up with names/words that BEGIN with the letter that will be given to you. For every word/name that begins with that letter, you will get two points. And, for every other time that letter appears in the word/name you choose, you will get one extra point.

Examples:

If the letter is b and the category is: An animal

Baboon would be worth 3 points

Bear would be worth 2 points.

Your submissions should go in your diary rooms and you can submit as many times as you want, but please be aware that your last submission before the deadline is the one that  I will grade.

There will be no penalty if you have the same words/names as somebody else.

One letter words will count as 1 point.

You will have until noon, ET/9am PT to complete this challenge, so 13 hours total. The person that has the most points at that time will win the Power of Veto.

In the very unlikely case that there's a tie for points, then the person who submitted first, wins.

The categories are below and the letter is at the bottom of this post. Remember, you have until noon ET. Good luck!

Quote :

-A Game of Thrones TV Show Character (major or minor role, as long as that character has a Game of Thrones Wiki page)

-The name of a character from any other HBO show

-A city in any country in the world with a population of 100,000 or more people (based on the most recent date available, pick a city that still exists).

-Someone who has played or hosted/co-hosted/judged a game on the IMDb Games: Other Games board (full username). (pick someone using this link. I will use the link to verify your user )
http://imdbprofile.conforums.com/

-A song from an album released in the United States between April 17th, 2011 and June 14th, 2015. Doesn't have to be a single.

-An animal (common or scientific name, either is fine. You will need to provide proof for your scientific name if it's not on the wiki page and I ask for it)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 10:31 pm

Only 6 categories, you sadist
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:02 pm

I get a slight tingle in my panties when I see a picture of that goddess.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:43 am

Less than two hours left to submit!
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:45 am

You look rough this morning Stannis.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:53 am

You look pretty bitched indeed, Stannis.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:57 am

Rough night.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:33 am

Guys, for the Song Title category, you will only get points for the song title itself, not the artist. Sorry if that wasn't clear Laughing
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:36 am

I understood that.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:41 am

Talisa Maegyr wrote:
I understood that.

Kiss ass.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:50 am

I do have to kiss yours for this leg of the game at least Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:04 am

Time's up. I will go grade the submissions now.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:34 am

Here are the results. I made sure to count and triple count your submissions and these are your scores:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And, we have a tie for top score, with 33 points between

Spoiler:

So it comes down to who submitted fastest. So, with a timestamp of  

Spoiler:

You have won the Power of Veto! You now have 12 hours from this post to make your decision. You can choose to either use the veto on one of the nominees or keep the nominations the same. Cersei, please keep checking the forum today in case you need to name a replacement nominee.

If Karsi doesnt post her decision after 12 hours are up, Margaery will get the POV.

Congrats again! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:12 pm

Congrats Karsi.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Congrats Karsi.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Congrats Karsi. For some reason, I thought we had longer.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Congrats Karsi!
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:52 pm

Oh Marge me and you, two peas in a pod. After consulting with the wonder queen cersei i have decide not to use the power of veto. Good luck noms and i pray we all vote a little faster this round. Karsi heart is still whacky after the suspense of last vote
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:52 pm

God i sound so stupid some times auto correct is killing me
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:09 pm

That was my fault last vote. The wine got to me and I woke up in town. Not a good look for the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:11 pm

It's not your fault Cersei, it's mine. Did you not get the memo that is going around lately? Everything is Talisa's fault. even when I try to save people like Arya, it's all my fault. Even when Sansa gives a power to Jon without me knowing it even exists, it's my fault. I have single handedly caused every eviction all on my own in this game. And I did it sober, so top that.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:12 pm

Is Talisa's fault if I get evicted. Razz
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Taly calm down baby gurl
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:16 pm

It will be my fault Jorah, even if I vote Catelyn out and you still go, it will be my fault. What you don't know is that I have a power making factory in my DR and that's where I mastermind all my big moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Competition #8   Power of Veto Competition #8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto Competition #8
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next