VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head of Household #9

Go down 
+3
Jon Snow
Margaery Tyrell
Melisandre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karsi

Karsi

Head of Household #9 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #9   Head of Household #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:28 am

Oh so no final 2? So you are relying on the goodness of your minions? Thsts mighty arrogant marge. Im glad youve been using people all game and every twist has about gone your way. But its my job to make people see youre an arrogant liar, who only looks out for number one.

Ao sorry you wont win on this persons watch
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #9   Head of Household #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:56 am

See above gif for response.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #9   Head of Household #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:28 pm

I'm open for an final 2 deal Marge and quite frankly insulted you left me out.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #9   Head of Household #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Karsi wrote:
Hey guys just curious how many final 2s does Marge have? She cant go to the end with everyone. So cersei jorah and robb its about time you played your own game. Robb especially, guess what happens if either me or talisa wins veto? Hunny bear youre going home

Oh dear. I am playing my own.game Karsi dear. It's just I'm not playing the game you want me to.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #9   Head of Household #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:43 pm

Also Marge never asked me to save her during my HIH twist. Robb was my target. We never spoke to me and he was still a social threat.

Also how do you know Jon will go if you or Talisa win. Only one can win and you sure seem to get people mad at you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #9   Head of Household #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #9
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2