VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head of Household #10: First of His Name

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Head of Household #10: First of His Name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #10: First of His Name   Head of Household #10: First of His Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:13 pm

Henry please read PM
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #10: First of His Name   Head of Household #10: First of His Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:18 pm

What PM? And I don't see your nominations anywhere? Unless I'm going blind.

I'm mobile and in bed right now so if I made a mistake, I can't fix it until the morning.

Buuuut I'm 99.99% sure I didn't.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #10: First of His Name   Head of Household #10: First of His Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:43 pm

My second nomination is Jorah, I am sorry bro.

Jon Snow you were saved by saving Talisa yesterday

So noms are

Marge and Jorah
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #10: First of His Name   Head of Household #10: First of His Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:06 am

I was really not a fan of what happened last night. This is the final 5 guys, don't pull sh*t like this, it's good for episodes I guess, but it's frustrating as a host.

Thanks for the nominations Karsi. Veto tonight @ 10pm ET. It will be quick. Not live. Not about Survivor.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #10: First of His Name   Head of Household #10: First of His Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 7:06 am

Im sorry stannis
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #10: First of His Name   Head of Household #10: First of His Name - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:16 am

I'm sorry Stannis. I made the post from my very old and crappy smart phone and I guess it never posted. I didn't mean to create this tension for you and I'm not mad about your ruling. In the end my nominations would have been the same considering they both wanted me out last round. I don't want to give more details about last night as it will expose my identity but I'm really sorry for any discomfort it cause host and players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of Household #10: First of His Name   Head of Household #10: First of His Name - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head of Household #10: First of His Name
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2