VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karsi

Karsi

Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:02 am

Oh and jon snow you will zero votes at finals i hope you know that, but it doesnt matter cuz you are aying fo4 talisa
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:04 am

Talisa knows that as well its why she has kept you along Smile
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:13 am

I kept Kon because he is an ally from day 1 and he saved me too. It's funny you rag on Stannis for doing challenges you feel don't require logic. Are you saying you can't win simple challenges? Sorry you were outshined in this game by Marge and I and sorry Jon and I talked on day 1 before I had to become your submissive. Sorry I have been more pleasant to people than you have. Sorry I won more challenges than you have. And sorry you have been guessing identities and sharing your opinions on them with people, and now feel like I may win based on who people think I am. Sorry Karsi for, well I don't even know what for. Your still in the game, you have told me all game long that I'm your F2, but just because I used a power to save Jon, you have lost all your marbles.

If Stannis was such a rigger, I'm certain I wouldn't have won challenges that kept you safe. What host would want to deal with you any longer than they have to.

Everyone is just trying to have fun but you keep throwing random fits that don't make sense. Win veto and just vote me out, put everyone out of their misery because I bet everyone is suck of your ridiculous tantrums.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:14 am

Yeah whatever you crave a win so bad and you know he wont get one vote lol be more pathetic talisa
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:17 am

Do tell. How many votes do you think you're getting, Karsi? I'm sorry if I don't feel threatened by someone with a 2nd grade writing and comprehension level who's played the worst social game I have ever had the misfortune of seeing.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:18 am

You wont get one. Talisa will get 6 i may get 3

You have zero access to any votes because you havent even tried
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:19 am

And if im gone jorah gets 3. I hope you have fun wasting your time at the jury snow
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:23 am

I won't argue any further until jury questioning. It's clear your sense of perception this entire game has been incredibly short sighted and I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand the game I've played. I fully expect the jurors to be better informed. If I lose, then I won't lose sleep over it. Some of us have other things going on in our lives.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:23 am

You preach loyalty to me don't you? Why are you too thick headed to grasp a basic concept that I was loyal to Jon too? I was not the only one you were loyal too. You and Jon were my main allies with Cersei and Arya.

Arya, it was YOU who got her out even though I asked you not to. Yet its still me she went after from the jury house.

Cersei I was on the block with

Now it's final 4 and I had every intentions on going to finals with Jon and you but I know you will be a total mess if I make finals and it will ruin it for everyone. Thats why I need to be a juror, to shut you up and have a peaceful finals. Which isn't fair considering I busted my ass in every challenge, I stayed loyal to ny allies, I did ok socially, I kept you safe a few times and I did my best to play by the rules. Yet I can't even get a chance at winning because you are so OTT at the thought of losing.

Why did you even want me as your final 2 if you were so worried about me winning? Make sense and maybe people will ljsten to you.

Just last Friday you told ne you're the smartest player in this game. Prove it and explain yourself in a logical way.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:25 am

And how did you even secure 3 votes Karsi? By playing fair? At least Jon has.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:26 am

My perception? Guy you followed talisa and marge so much you might as well change your name to minion. Seriously if you get one vote i will laugh. You have one win and thats when you no lifed it last night.

Please tell me what youre going to telk the jury to get votes? Umm you followed big players lol guy dont even show up st jury
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:29 am

Playing the game is more than just winning competitions. When you play the game right, you don't need competition wins to keep yourself safe. But again, I don't expect a simpleton like you to understand that.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:29 am

Karsi, you relied on me more than Jon has. Your social game was horrible after Bronn left and you have been just average in challenges.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:30 am

Wow you are so far gone its no wonder talisa has saved you. Lamb to the slaughter have fun
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:31 am

Oh poor talisa what a joke. Dont make me blow your terrible game up now
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:33 am

I think my game has been pretty out there for everyone to see and you already told my ID to half the cast. What more could you do to damage me? Like Jon, I have better to do. Want me to lose Karsi, win veto and vote me out. Its really as simple as that.

Have a good day everyone
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:36 am

Btw i told talisa who i was before the game started she then joined and tried to play on my emotions knowing full well who i was. I figured she was retired and thats why i said anything.

Jon snow you were picked because you are so weak. Talisa is a manipulator who thrives on love. She gets off on your loyalty and when she wins youll see why. I hope you are happy getting no votes.

Talisa doesnt care about anyone but herself, find out the hard way
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:39 am

Funny because the PM you sent me with your ID was after a few people were already out of this game. Sorry for not wanting to break the rules by replying I was in it too.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:40 am

I told you before the game started more lies from you. We talked about game of thrones which was stilk on and you baited me

Total lying no life imdber
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:42 am

Im glad you throw friendship away for game but you cant help yourself. Snow run away from her. She needs these wins more than anything
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:42 am

Funny you twist it to say you only told me because you felt like I could never be in the game. Is that why you also shared IDs with Jorah, Bronn and Arya and why when I piss you off you write me in caps that you will tell me who they are to peove me they suck as players and can't win shit? I keep begging you to shut up with IDs and you keep threatening me with them.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:43 am

Dear talisa i hope you have fun with your win. I know they define your personality
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:45 am

I had no idea you were Karsi intil after the game was started and I was already talking to Karsi. Don't think because the PM is too old to still be in our inbox that I didn't save it knowing you would eventuallu unravel.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:46 am

Talisa youre the biggest joke on imdb

Like i said enjoy your win youve lost two friends because of your insationable need to be loved
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:47 am

Says the idiot that has lost his mind and pushed me to the brink of suicide because they feel I will win. The win is important to you buddy.you are ruining everything over a game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken   Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Head of Household: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next