VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi

Go down 
+8
Arya Stark
Catelyn Stark
Tyrion Lannister
Cersei Lannister
Karsi
Talisa Maegyr
Jon Snow
Stannis Baratheon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:01 pm

I don't think Robb has asked a question either, but I will post my closing statement later.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Quote :
Talisa, you too were loyal but was there a point in the game where you thought you could of did different ly (not including the incident but more game paying wise).

I wish I would have won HOH the round you left to ensure that you do not leave, that's the main one. The only two other instances that I may want to change are

1- Using veto to save Olenna. That might have changed the outcome and dynamics in the game so I don't really regret it since I did make finals.
2- Fighting harder to get votes to keep Tyrion and Arya. But I wouldn't really do it differently because Arya was the one who didn't talk to most. Everyone I approached bitched that they had yet to talk with her so I gave up. Tyrion on the other hand, I just had no idea others were willing to keep him. Had I known, I would have saved him. But again, I made finals so it's hard to say I'd go back and change anything.

Quote :
Who did you trust from the most to least?

1- Cersei
2- Karsi
3- Jon
4- Arya Stark
5- Ser Jorah Mormont
6- Olenna Tyrell
7- Tyrion Lannister
8- Sansa Stark
9- Catelyn Stark
10- Robb Stark
11- Bronn
12- Marge
13- Varys
14- Hodor
15- Jaime Lannister
16- Sandor Clegane

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Robb won't Jon. Lol Jorah, no idea.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:08 am

I guess I will for the fuck of it

Jon
1. Earlier I read something about you saying you played an honorable game.  Aside from staying out of the identity scandal, what was honorable about your game?  You basically aligned with everyone for what they could do for you and gave nothing in return, threw every challenge, threw our alliance under the bus, etc.  I just really don't respect that type of gameplay because when I make an alliance, I'm looking out for myself as well as my allies and I really didn't see that in you.  When I was competing in those HOH's, I was fighting for your safety just as much as my own because you were not going up if I won.  You played an extremely selfish game and I guess at its heart Big Brother is a selfish game, but I respect players who have some sort of loyalty. What was honorable about your game I need to know? I feel like you might say being loyal to Talisa was honorable but you said earlier that you wanted to stay close to Talisa because she's a strong challenge player so that's once again, something she can do for you. What did you do for someone else that wasn't selfish?
2. From my perspective, Talisa and Karsi both put more time and effort into this game than you did and I feel they played harder.  Why should I give you my vote over them (without using the identity thing as a reason?)
3. Why did you rank me where you ranked me as far as who you trusted?

Talisa
1. I've been reading this thread since it started and I've learned some new things.  It really seemed like you had it out for me.  Why?  What did I do to you?  Believe it or not, I was loyal to our alliance.  Even after word got out about us, I still wanted to work with you guys.  Even after you put me up, now I see I was a fool.  What did I do that made you not trust me because I don't feel like I did anything to you that was shady?
2. When Karsi asked me to put up Margaery, you cosigned with your approval.  Had I actually put up Margaery, would you have targeted me the following week (basically using me to get your dirty work done and then ditching me in the next round)?
3. I think it's fucked up what you did to Bronn.  He threw the veto to you, you didn't use it on him, and then you used some type of power to ensure he'd go?  Did I get that right?  He went out on a limb to save you and you stuck the knife so far in his back, it came out through his chest.  Do you regret that at all?  I believe you spoke on this earlier but I forgot what you said and I'm not going back to search for it.
4. I'm pretty sure I know who you are and I actually really like you outside of this game.  What made you decide to play so hard this game?  

Karsi
1. You never let go of the fact that I wouldn't put up Margaery and felt like she was my number 1.  Margaery was not my #1.  If I had to pick someone who was my #1, it would've been you.  We had a "Don't nominate me, I won't nominate you" deal and I didn't want to go against my word.  It was literally that simple.  Anyway, Talisa mentioned that you were pushing for her to put me up.  Is that true and if so, why?
2. Do you have any regrets regarding your attitude over the duration of the game?
3. You've been anti-Talisa and pro-Talisa and anti-Jon.  From your perspective, what did Jon do to deserve to win?

I may have been a bit harsh in my questions but getting to the jury stage and finding all of this out really made me feel sort of played.  There was so much going on behind my back that I didn't know and I was legitimately with our alliance.  Aside from our alliance, I just wasn't going to put up Margaery and I had some loyalty to Jorah as well but that was it.  My vote is still up in the air in case you were wondering.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:59 am

Robb, Jon answered 3 for my question.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:12 am

Quote :
Jon
1. Earlier I read something about you saying you played an honorable game.  Aside from staying out of the identity scandal, what was honorable about your game?  You basically aligned with everyone for what they could do for you and gave nothing in return, threw every challenge, threw our alliance under the bus, etc.  I just really don't respect that type of gameplay because when I make an alliance, I'm looking out for myself as well as my allies and I really didn't see that in you.  When I was competing in those HOH's, I was fighting for your safety just as much as my own because you were not going up if I won.  You played an extremely selfish game and I guess at its heart Big Brother is a selfish game, but I respect players who have some sort of loyalty. What was honorable about your game I need to know? I feel like you might say being loyal to Talisa was honorable but you said earlier that you wanted to stay close to Talisa because she's a strong challenge player so that's once again, something she can do for you. What did you do for someone else that wasn't selfish?

You and I played the opposite game, Robb. I have played games your way before. I think it is a more honorable way to approach Big Brother and if it works out, then there is no sweeter win. I absolutely respect the way you've played the game, but doing it that way makes it much harder to reach the end. You are right in saying that I aligned with people for what they could do for me and I offered them very little in return, but that is the name of the game. Even if I wanted to play a more loyal game, I knew that Bronn and Karsi were closer to each other and I wasn't sure who you were most loyal to within the alliance. As much as staying loyal to the alliance would have been nice, I could not risk being at the bottom. I've played games where I was loyal to a fault and all it got me was a late jury spot. I needed insurance. I think playing the way you did is admirable, but it's also a bigger risk. I won't claim to be more loyal than I am. I was looking out for myself. If you can't give me your vote because I wasn't a team player, then I can understand that. I wouldn't change how I played though. I respect my kind of gameplay and if I was a juror and someone else played the way I did, I would give them my vote.

Outside of not revealing my identity, I don't think I played the most honorable game out of everyone. I do think I was to an extent though. For one, I've treated everyone in this game with respect if they did the same to me. I didn't blow up when I did not get my way and I always gave everyone a chance to talk to me. If Talisa had used my power and voted me out, I would not have been angry. I would have understood that she did what she thought was best for her game and take a seat in jury. At the end of the day, it's just a game and that's how I treated it.

It's true that part of why I stayed loyal to Talisa was because she was a strong player. That was the reasoning behind me saving her in the Cersei vote. However, if I'm as selfish as you say, I would not have saved her at the Final 4. The selfish thing for me to do would have been to use the veto on Karsi so she could vote Talisa out. Talisa already told me that she wouldn't be angry and that she would have even voted for me. That would be getting out a strong player while also having a guaranteed jury vote. I don't think I gain anything from that decision. I felt like I needed to keep her because she had gone out of her way to save me. I would have felt like a scumbag if I cut her right before the finals. You might not think I played a very loyal game and I didn't for the majority of it, but I was not thinking about myself after I won that final veto.

Also, if Sansa had not asked to be voted out when she was up against Bronn, I would have kept her even if it meant pissing off the alliance. Sansa was my closest ally. It was convenient for me that she did not want to continue playing, but I would have put my game at risk and kept her if she did. I know it's a hypothetical and you don't have to believe it, but it's the truth.

Quote :
2. From my perspective, Talisa and Karsi both put more time and effort into this game than you did and I feel they played harder.  Why should I give you my vote over them (without using the identity thing as a reason?)

That actually kind of gets under my skin a bit, if I'm being honest. When you told me why you were keeping Bronn over me, you said it was because he was here more and he won more challenges. When he was voted out, he had won 1 challenge. There were a number of them were he did not make it either. The difference is I did not compete because it was better for my game. My time and effort were not put into challenges. The problem with that is people can't see how hard you work. With all due respect, you can't know the amount of work I put in just from my jury answers and what you can see. I logged onto this forum every day and spent hours talking to people and making them be comfortable with me. If you remember during the early stages of the game, I had by far the most posts. That's because I spent a lot of time laying my groundwork and making my alliances trust me. After a while, I realized that people see it for what it was, so I went to private messages. Every time I logged on, there was always a new message waiting for me. I've put in more time than you know on my social game. Don't think that my strategy was so easy and simple. It's not just making a bunch of alliances, sit back and watch things play out. If you do that, eventually you will be found out. I had to be active. I had to reassure people constantly. It's not as simple as it sounds. If it was, most people would do it. They might have played harder. Sure. I made it so that I did not have to work as hard as them. I made it so that I had an easier road to the end. You might see that as a flaw in my game, but I see it as an advantage.

If you are not convinced that I put in effort into this game, then you shouldn't vote for me. If you still don't think I played a loyal game and loyalty is a big factor in deciding your vote, then you shouldn't vote for me. If I haven't done a good job persuading you, then I don't deserve your vote. But I want this win. I've worked for this win. In my opinion, I've played the best social game of anyone here. I never alienated my allies or got involved in unnecessary drama. I simply played my game and followed the plan that I had set out from the very beginning. I did not let my emotions get the better of me (for the most part) and I never wanted to give up. When there was a roadblock, I figured out a way around it. If you don't want to give me your vote, then I respect that, but I do think I've done enough that you should consider voting for me.

Quote :
3. Why did you rank me where you ranked me as far as who you trusted?

I'd be happy to explain this. I ranked you ahead of Karsi and Bronn because I felt that you were the most honest out of the whole alliance. I remember you saying somewhere that you wanted to play a loyal game and have everyone know where they stood with you. I remember because this was the opposite of how I played. I think if you ever wanted to vote me out, you would have told me straight up and you did. Your game was very transparent and I mean that in a good way. I felt I could trust you because I knew where you stood and I worried less about you lying to me than I did about others. That said, the reason you're not ranked higher is because I was in more contact with other people. I had talked more with other people, which led me to trust them more. We've only talked a little bit outside of our alliance room. I talked to the top 4 more than I did you and that's why I put them above you. I put Catelyn above you for a couple of reasons. One, she voted to keep me. Two, she told me she was dealing with personal stuff and I saw that she wasn't too focused on the game. I thought she was less likely to vote against me than you were.

Thank you for the questions, Robb.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:16 am

I actually do have a question to Talisa.

When did you and Karsi become close? Because I left during her HOH. If you guys were chatting outside the game and allies and such, how did I get put up and leave? If you guys were so close?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:34 pm

Robb, I don't have the time to put into your answers right this minute but I will get to it in a few hours. If you could wait a little before you vote, I would be forever grateful as I do feel like I can shed some light on some things you touched on.

I do have time to answer Arya though because it's short.

Quote :
When did you and Karsi become close? Because I left during her HOH. If you guys were chatting outside the game and allies and such, how did I get put up and leave? If you guys were so close?

Karsi and I talked one on one on this forum the first day (June 7th) I registered. In my mind, she was an ally of me from the first day just like you, Jon, Sansa, Olenna, Catelyn, etc.

Karsi told me who she was on IMDb on June 11th which is 4 days after the game had started. If I'm not mistaking, we had already went through 2 rounds before I knew who Karsi was. We were not talking as regularly on the forum at that point because I was annoyed with Bronn and our big alliance and because that first weekend, I was very busy and not very active. I still considered her in my group of main allies but I was getting closer to Cersei, you and Jon.

You left June 17th, at that point I had not alluded to being in the game to the person behind Karsi, she didn't know who I was yet as it was never my intention to use my ID to alter the game.

When Karsi won HOH, she mentioned putting you (Arya) and Catelyn up because you had yet to speak to her. I didn't feel it was wise of me to just run and halt her move. Keep in mind I had just found out that my supposed alliance had another room without me and had replaced me with Robb early on. I didn't feel in a position to throw my weight around. I did however push that Catelyn was angry with me over the Olenna vote (it's what I thought back then too) so I was trying to make this "alliance" of mine want Catelyn out over you without making it obvious that we were close. I also spoke to Karsi on this forum asking her why she was gunning for you so bad when I found out you were her main target. I was actually blind-sided by it as I didn't see what threat you really posed her and I didn't see it coming. The minute I found out she was actually targeting you, I went to you in PM and told you to whore your way around for votes.

Karsi figured out who I was on June 20th, you had already been gone for 2.5 days.

Sharing my ID didn't help me because all we did was fight. Just want to make that clear.

Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:35 pm

I should also add that even if I had been sharing IDs with Karsi before, I don't think she would have taken lightly to me defending you as she really did not take kindly to me fighting for Jon.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:35 pm

My closing statement:

I suck at these. Honestly, I think you all have a good idea of which way you'll be voting if you haven't already voted and if you don't, then you've already heard a bulk of what we have to say. I am not going to ramble on about things that I have already said. By now, you should have a sufficient idea of how I played, so I don't think you need to read some long essay about me rehashing those points. I'll just hit the main points.

I think I played a very good game that is unfortunately a little overshadowed by all of the drama. Please do not overlook my game. I have been very invested in it and I've worked harder than some of you know. In my opinion, I had the best social game of the cast and I played strategically from the start. I had a game plan that I did not deviate from. I did what I wanted to accomplish and that was make it to the end solely by playing socially. I would say that I won when I had to, but that's not true. I didn't need to win at all. I secured myself well with people and was never anyone's primary target. Whenever I talked to anyone, I would pick my words very carefully and listen to what they had to say. I knew where I stood with people. They just didn't know where I stood with them. You might write me off as someone just in the background who got lucky. Don't. I was very involved and things worked out for me more often than they didn't. When they didn't, I worked around it.

Whether you respect the way I played or not, whether you saw it as honorable or selfish, I made it to the end sticking to my initial strategy. If it was a Final 2, I'm confident I would have made it as well. For the most part, I did look out for myself. I won't apologize for that. I signed up for this game to win it for me. Never did I want to stop fighting. My eyes have been set on the win from the beginning. I think I played a damn good game and I hope you do too. If not, then that's fine. I had fun playing. I will probably leave this game closer to some people than I was when I came into it. This is probably going to be my last mystery game, so thank you those of you who made it fun. That's all!
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:44 pm

Only have two votes. I know some of you are waiting for Karsi and Talisa to finish answering questions, but please get those votes in by 8am Wednesday. Meaning, Talisa and Karsi can you please also finish with everything as soon as possible thanks.

I might not be able to move on with episodes if I am missing more than 2 votes by the deadline.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:48 pm

I'm here to answer Robb now

Talisa
Quote :
1. I've been reading this thread since it started and I've learned some new things. It really seemed like you had it out for me. Why? What did I do to you? Believe it or not, I was loyal to our alliance. Even after word got out about us, I still wanted to work with you guys. Even after you put me up, now I see I was a fool. What did I do that made you not trust me because I don't feel like I did anything to you that was shady?

You're right Robb, you didn't do anything to me at all and none of it was personal on either end. I know I wrote big novels and it can be discouraging to read, but I have mentioned a few times now that I was not cool with our alliance and to a degree, I was after you for replacing me in it. I was meant to be part of the original 5 but someone out of you 5 requested a room for the alliance without me. You were not in the original 5 we had talked about so in my eyes, they had replaced me with you. I see it as a game move to bring myself closer to the top of the food chain within that alliance. When I spoke to Karsi that night, she voiced wanting you out very badly (she did not know who I was yet) and it's when we decided to start taking apart the alliance. Later on, it was also apparent how loyal you were to Marge and Bronn who were two people I was going after. Again, nothing personal. You were very sweet when we did talk, but it didn't happen often and I had stronger ties with others.

Quote :
2. When Karsi asked me to put up Margaery, you cosigned with your approval. Had I actually put up Margaery, would you have targeted me the following week (basically using me to get your dirty work done and then ditching me in the next round)?

I didn't see it as using you to be honest. I nominated Marge when I had the chance so it's not like I was being a coward about it. To me, that proved you were closer to her than it was comfortable for me, which is ok for you to have other alliances. The game is about who takes the other side out first so there's nothing wrong with having more than 1 ally in a game. I have no idea what would have happened if you did put her up. I wanted to go after Bronn but Karsi didn't want to so it would have depended.

Quote :
3. I think it's fucked up what you did to Bronn. He threw the veto to you, you didn't use it on him, and then you used some type of power to ensure he'd go? Did I get that right? He went out on a limb to save you and you stuck the knife so far in his back, it came out through his chest. Do you regret that at all? I believe you spoke on this earlier but I forgot what you said and I'm not going back to search for it.

We made a plan, it backfired. I did not start that night thinking "OMG let me take a seat and let Bronn win veto for me so I can vote him out." The plan was something I talked to Karsi with and we decided that it was best if I won the veto so I could be safe and take one of them off. She told me herself that Bronn would sacrifice himself for her and Bronn did want me to take Karsi off. I did act shady in the end, but the plan that we made was for me to win and take Karsi off. Bronn was well aware that it would go down this way. Karsi also told me that if we didn't win veto, Bronn would forfeit so she could stay. I did win the veto and I did take Karsi off as planned. I did not know or even think Marge would put Jon up and I knew even less he had a power. Jon and I were MUCH closer than Bronn and I. Of course when I had the chance to save my ally, I took it. I do regret going about it the way I did but I had no way of knowing it would turn into what it turned into when I agreed to the veto plan. I know Bronn helped me win the veto but please rest assured that I played the entire challenge as if I was trying to win it on my own and was fast answering. We will never know if I would have won on my own. I just know that no one was giving me answers or anything of the sort.

Quote :
4. I'm pretty sure I know who you are and I actually really like you outside of this game. What made you decide to play so hard this game?

It's funny you say I played hard in this game like I normally don't. Maybe you don't know my ID after all :p. I usually play hard unless I only joined as a favor and have no time. I have a nature of wanting to be ALPHA in a game but I try to do it in a nice way. It doesn't always work for me though. In this game, I played hard but I was actually honest except for the power Jon gave me.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:49 pm

Cersei, I just noticed I forgot to do the bootlist but in reality, it would pretty much be like my other list I made for you, the same order roughly.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:58 pm

In closing,

I just want to once more, and for the last time, apologize to the hosts for what I did. I also want to give that same apology to the players. You can use what happened to decide your vote, that will not change that I genuinely feel bad and regret it. I do respect this game, the players, the hosts and the mystery aspect, it's something out of character for me and I hope you guys know me well enough to know it's true. I do ask however, that you think back at all your mystery games and ask yourself if you have ever slipped. Of course if the answer is "no" then you have every right to judge me and omit giving me your vote because of it. I do feel confident though, that most of you have been indiscreet at least once. Does it forgive what I did? No, but it's just me asking you to remember that time and remember that I still managed to play a good game. It's not like I shared my ID with my best friend for life. Most people would say this person is more like my arch nemesis.

Moving away from that, I did play a good game full of heart and soul. I won a lot of challenges, I secured my own safety in this game and I made people trust me to the point where they betrayed allies for me. I did not really betray any allies for anyone. I positioned myself well in the game and I did not back down in the face of any adversity when push came to shove.

Wishing Jon and Karsi good luck and thank you every one for hearing me out.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:31 am

Need votes from:

Jorah, Cersei, Catelyn, Robb
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:04 pm

CERSEI

CATELYN

JORAH

VOTE PLZ
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 7:44 am

Waiting on one more vote. I am feeling generous so I will extend the deadline to noon eastern but not a minute more. The first two episodes will go up today though.

OH AND EPISODES WILLL BE POSTED HERE ON THIS FORUM!!!! I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY MORE CONVENIENT IF I POST THEM ON IMDB, BUT I REALLY DONT WANT TO WASTE TIME MAKING THEM LOOK PRETTY FOR IMDB AND THEN THE THREAD GETS DELETED. KNOWING HOW PEOPLE LOVE TO REPORT POSTS AND THREADS, AND I JUST DONT WANT THE HEADACHE.

SO THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi   Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jon Snow vs. Talisa Maegyr vs. Karsi
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VALAR MORGHULIS :: Jury Questioning :: Jury Stage-
Jump to: