VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:31 pm

That's a good point. She is barely here. I think I'll vote to keep Jorah as well
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:26 pm

Good luck with HOH tonight! I'll try to be here, but I have to do something else at the same time so I might be distracted
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Thanks! I'll do what I can. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Karsi's really getting on my nerves. She sent me a message asking me if I can count on her vote if the noms stay the same and I responded back the same way she did when I asked her to keep me over Bronn. Now she's all convinced that you and I are BFFs lol. I really hope she goes this week.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:45 pm

Good! Give her a taste of her own medicine! Very Happy

I really hope she goes home too. I'm so sick of her taking every opportunity to slander me and acting like I've been some terrible person in this game. I'm going to try my hardest to win that Veto and keep things the same.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:52 pm

I'm sorry I couldn't pull it off Sad

I don't know who you're thinking about nominating, but Talisa just told me that Karsi told her she has Jorah. He's been telling her things you've said to him.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:59 pm

I'm not asking you to nominate him, but please don't put me up. If you do, I'm a goner.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:00 pm

I don't want to nominate you and I don't really want to nominate Jorah either. I was thinking of nominating Cersei... but I would feel like shit if I put her up and she left.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:04 pm

Yeah, it's a tough one again. Karsi keeps screwing things up lol.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Don't even get me started on Karsi, lol. Would you vote to evict Talisa? She's easily one of the biggest threats to winning it all right now. I don't know if the opportunity to get her out will come along again.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:09 pm

She's close to Karsi, so it would make perfect sense to vote her out. I'll do anything to hurt her game a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:10 pm

I just think she's shady and in with everyone... which makes her more than a little predictable. I'm going to nominate Cersei and then head off for the evening!
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:46 pm

So I talked to Jorah quickly about what you mentioned earlier from Talisa. He confirmed that it wasn't true as I expected because him and I haven't talked much lately... so he wouldn't have had much to tell Karsi.

He figures that Talisa was just lying to try and cause doubt in him. I think she knew her best shot at staying would have been against him. She'd have Karsi and probably Cersei since I don't think those two talk a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:51 pm

That's great to hear. I thought it might have been something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6