VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 1 Diary Rooms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Everyone seems to be signed up for the forum and the first HoH is tonight. I'm nervous because no one has messaged me at all in this game and I hate being the first person to approach anyone.

I always forget how weird Mystery Big Brother games are because they're individual right away and not team based like Survivor so big threats can get targeted right away. A large portion of the game this early on, especially in a very active game like this, is luck because how well you mesh with the first HoH could easily decide your fate for the entire rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:20 am

So sorry I missed veto tonight Stannis. Last night, my friend and I went to Denny's and while we were there we decided that today would be a good day to have a pool party since everyone in our circle of friends was off (which is honestly a miracle)
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:23 am

Henry just announced that the first eviction will be a double eviction so he just raised the stakes in this first competition by double. Almost everyone is active so there won't be people nominated because they aren't active which means it's time that I work my charm on these people.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:25 am

Bronn won HoH so now I have to suck up to him. I think I was one of the first which could work to my advantage since I'm sure his inbox is being inundated with messages right now promising safety if he doesn't nominate them. I mentioned to him kinda slyly that certain individuals *cough*Jamie and Varys*cough* were not here at the time of the challenge and as a result they might be good candidates for nominations. I made it clear that I wasn't trying to tell him what to do but those were just some observations I had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 1 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Diary Rooms   Week 1 Diary Rooms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Diary Rooms
Page 1 of 1