VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Not sure if I understood your question now that I think about it lol. But not all words in a username will be in the picture. So if one answer is sourgumrocks, i might just put a picture of a lemon and a rock band or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:47 pm

Episode 9

I hope to God Marge did not help Jorah win the HOH, that would really suck.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:10 pm

Episode 9

Why did I even submit. I did not want this HOH. Now I have Karsi up my ass yelling at me to put up Jon and of course it makes no sense to do that from my perspective.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:29 am

Episode 9

What a true fiasco last night turned into. I'm sorry to put you through that my dear host that I love so much. I hope that the fact I played other games you hosted, you know this is not how I am all the time. Last night, I had Karsi and Jon giving me the answers because I was mobile and I couldn't do it quickly. I found Churchchick and Dana on my own Laughing. I never wanted HOH any way because I knew Karsi would yell at me to put up Jon and there was no way on this green hearth that I would nominate Jon after he came through for me and saved me last round. I was not going to actually win HOH but then Karsi once again threw a fit and I was worried Stannis would reveal who got what. I don't even know why I care so much about her tantrums but life if just more peaceful for me when she's in a good mood, which sucks and resembles an abusive relationship. One shuts up so the other one doesn't bust a vein. What have these games come to? Sadly for me, finding Churchchick after both Jon and Karsi had submitted made me HOH. Joy oh bless!

1 minute after I win HOH, I get this (I can;'t find the PM because this forum sucks and deletes them when it feels like it) but it went something like "You can repay me for giving you the HOH answers by nominating Jon and Marge". I find it amazing that Karsi couldn't even understand that simple logic that Jon just made it possible for me to stay in this game. Karsi was so convinced she controled Jorah's vote and he showed her she controls nothing. She would send me PMs in all caps acting like this was a life and death situation. My mind was blown at the reaction and I just had enough of these tantrums and al these threats if I don't play the Karsi way. I decided on a different approach.

She wants to fight me on every turn, she wants to threaten me every time I don't bow down and kiss her feet, well 2 can play that game. It was so important to Karsi to feel safe this round "I can't be up on the block the round my F2 is HOH", "I will not have you ruin my game for your love of Jon Snow", "You are dead to me", clearly this bitch doesn't trust that we can win veto so fine, be HOH and your furry ass can feel safe. So I took the Karsi approached and I sat down with a grin on my face and sent her the longest threat PM ever. I threatened to block her, to not ever log on again, I used every threat imaginable to men on her. In hindsight, my deal was 100% fair but she had to be a bitch about it. I had offered her to "bow out" of HOH but missing the deadline. She would then be safe and be HOH but the deal was that she could not put Jon up pre veto. Her fear was that Jon would win veto and take Marge off the block, thus making Karsi the only possible nominee. I trust Jon enough to put myself in that position. If he wins veto tonight, I trust he will not want me on the block, so that's where we are now.

It was kind of funny because when I turned the tables on her, she got all defensive not understanding why I would threaten her over a game. Bitch, you have been doing it to me every round for like the past 5 rounds. I like you and all but enough is enough. It's not fun when it's done to you eh?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Episode 10

I wish I felt happy about the fact that I have good odds to make finals. A few things have sucked up the fun for me in this game. I've come to an age where excessive drama isn't something I care for or care to have in my life. This game brought on more drama than I signed up for. Not Stannis's fault of course. Some people just don't understand the purpose and point to playing mystery games and ruin it for the rest.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Episode 10

Karsi wrote:
Karsi
I fully expect to get blindsided this round by you and jon. He hasnt tried this entire game to win and then retards out on this challenge. Yup i guess ill have to win the veto to spoil you guys party Smile

It's like every single second I could be enjoying this game, this party pooper has to get on my pussy and ruin it. How about you shut the fuck up, you stop acting like you will lose a limb if you don't win an online game and how about you fucking try to win a challenge instead of just bitching and moaning like a bitch all the fucking time. Jesus, I have never been so aggravated by an ally in my entire life. I just want to have fun. I just want to enjoy my alliance with Karsi. She just refuses and is always playing head games to piss me off. While I have enjoyed this game, it can't end soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:14 pm

episode 10

Not to mention that at least Jon is fun and doesn't make me want to slit my wrists every time I get a message from him.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Episode 10

I just wrote this PM to Karsi and now I'll have to write her another to justify this current post.

Talisa Maegyr wrote:
And since you're monitoring every step I take. I just wrote 2 confessionals.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:39 am

Ok so I have you posting that you want to quit. Then I have Karsi writing so many degrading confessionals calling this game a joke and that she wants to quit because you are gonna win and there's no point.

I mean at this point I am so over this game, and I dont know what to do. I really don't this is almost making me want to cry. Well not really, but I am very very frustrated. I just dont know if I even want to finish.

If you two have a history, why work with him at all?
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:15 am

I didn't say I wanted to quit, I asked to be voted out so he stops freaking out. You have no idea how much I try to keep him happy just so he doesn't ruin your game. The only thingI did was vote Bronn with the power because it was not fair to use IDs to decide that vote. Henry, I had no idea it was hom and I didn't mean to be his ally at first. Once he figured me out, I was fucked and being his ally was an obligation to keep a little peace.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:33 am

It pisses me off that all I did is tell this person my faves were Danny and Talisa and then proceeded to not denying it when they guessed Talisa was me. Thats all I did. I didn't go out of my way, it just happened. Every round since, I have been bullied into doing this and that, I know he is on skype chatting with people about this game and knows so many identities but I can't even go to finals or he will poison the entire game. I have been here every challenge, I haven't tried to get anyone's ID, I have been nice to everyone, and now your game is ruined and I can't ve rewarded fir the game I played.

I was on vacation, I love Game of Thrones, I can't say no to you Henry and I just wanted to have fun.

I don't know what to do anymore. I have never even betrayed Karsi. Her stupid fatass is still in the game so I have no idea why there's drama right now.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Episode whatever

What a day in crazy land. I'm going to grab my balls by the hands tonight and I will vote Karsi out if I manage to win veto. I have done some wrongs in this game but not to the level of Karsi. Every day I hear more about her quest to find out who every one is in this game and it's just not fair for Jon and Jorah. I need to woman up and fight for the veto and make sure she leaves. I could care less now if I win or lose the entire game, I just don't want a cheating crazed maniac winning this game. I should have done it sooner but Karsi was an ally early on and I had made it a point to try and continue the game as though I didn't know who was behind Karsi and Bronn. Little good did that do me.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Post Game

Da fuck, I feel like I have a school girl crush on Jon Laughing. It will be super awkward when he is revealed and I will laugh so hard if I'm the next Nat victim. I keep hearing of the ladies on this site falling for his charm and whoever Jon is has made me fall for their charm. I'm not one to even consider online dating and I never for real flirt with guys online but he gives me little jitters and I like posting with him in our room. OMG Laughing
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:47 pm

AMG Jon Snow take my body now, it's calling you <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3