VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Votes go here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Round #1

I vote for Jaime and Varys
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:05 pm

Round #2

I feel like being the troll vote in this game. I will go against majority and vote for The Hound.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Round #3

Hodor
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Round #4

I was actually going to vote for Catelyn Laughing but she just told me her grandmother died so maybe it'S best she didn't get a vote after all. I feel bad that Arya thinks I betrayed her too though.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:28 pm

I swear I thought you voted Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:30 pm

Ugh now my OCD is acting up. Make a post with your official vote please. It doesnt matter now, but I want it to be official.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:30 pm

It sucks Henry, I know it's an honest mistake but that cunt wouldn't have outted our F2 if I was given the time to vote. I would have voted Catelyn and at least Arya would have been able to give me the benefit of the doubt before outting my shit.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:41 pm

I've hosted enough to know shit happens and I know you didn't do it to ruin me Laughing. I just don't know how Bronn, Karsi and Robb will react to what she said. I knew Arya was leaving and I would never admit I voted Catelyn out had I voted, but her outing our F2 worries me. I already felt 6th wheel to the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Round #4

I vote Arya (for you to have an official vote)
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:32 am

Round #5

I vote Tyrion sadly.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:49 pm

You know, I was trying to find a way out of using this power as I did not want to deal with the wrath of Karsi but let's be real here. I have stated how much I like Jon from day 1 and I have stated how boring and annoying I find Bronn. That paired with the threats and tantrum Karsi keeps throwing, fuck you. I'm no one's bitch, know that.

I vote for Jon to be evicted but I use the power to put 1 vote on Bronn
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:58 pm

I meant both votes sorry. I don't want this power, it's Jon's.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:15 pm

lol ok
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:45 pm

Sorry I'm just scared to mess it up for him and I would feel horrible since he trusted me enough to give me the power, which I mean I didn't want him to but he did anyway so I have to be nice back and use it in the way he had it intended to be used.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 10:17 am

I vote Catelyn
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 9:20 pm

I've been wanting this for so long, I almost feel bad doing it now Laughing

I vote to evict Marge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Votes go here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Votes go here   Votes go here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Votes go here
Page 1 of 1