VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
+3
Jon Snow
Talisa Maegyr
Stannis Baratheon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:45 pm

You don't have to put up Margaery if you don't want to. I think Tyrion leaving would be great.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:48 pm

It almost doesn't even matter who leaves this round as we will just get another next round.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 9:58 pm

So the vote is tyrion guys?
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:04 pm

Yes please?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:07 pm

Consider it done
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:45 pm

Happily! I never knew what he was thinking and it's time to get the uncertainty out of here.

Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:45 am

Guys just so you know I am in the anti stark alliance, for information purposes only
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:55 am

Lol I love how there's an anti-stark alliance that's against me even though I was never in the original Stark alliance to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:58 am

Just putting it out there in case my name becomes synonymous with our enemies
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:11 pm

Looks like joreh and cersei voted to keep him. Should be next targets
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:18 pm

I love how people are making a big deal out of this alliance when it wasn't a big deal to begin with lol
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Lmao I know but it's a good smoke screen for our alliance Smile
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Thats very true ^
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 8:00 pm

I'm really trying to not feel offended but why am I not included in anything? Technically a Stark but you think since I was not in the Stark alliance, I'd at least be in the anti-Stark alliance Laughing, nope.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 8:00 pm

(Not for real offended, just find it funny there are all these alliances I've been oblivious to)
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 8:50 pm

Great work Talisa!
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Sorry I couldn't make it here on time, but looks like it worked out. Way to go, Talisa!
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:25 pm

Sorry I broke the vibe in this room, it was never my intention. I acted rash but I was so mad at Sansa for selling everyone out. Can she be removed from this room and can we like, turn the page and continue like we were? I understand if I'm also out of the group but yeah, that was my plea.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:57 am

That's what I'd like to do, I was just shocked when I was put on the block.  Nobody told me anything, I didn't know why, I was seriously questioning am I kicked out of the alliance and if so why?

But yeah since day 1, this has been the group that I plan on going to the end with and that hasn't changed.  I'd just appreciate not having to be the pawn anymore, you know just a little small request Laughing

And honestly I feel like we need each other. The vote was 4 to 3 so I'm guessing that the others are banding together now that they know we're aligned.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Exactly robb.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:12 pm

We need to stick together now more than ever. Who was the fourth vote for Bronn to stay?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:25 pm

I'm inclined to say Cersei or Jorah but I think Jorah lied to me about his vote. I get the feeling he's Margeary's pet and that theory comes from the night I won HOH. Margeary was the one to come to me with the secret that Sansa told her about this alliance. Soon after, Jorah told me the same story but told me Margeary told him. Hand that feeds the craddle.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Jorah's definitely working with Margaery. I've talked to her to get information and she seemed sure that he would keep Sansa.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:38 pm

They want to take out our alliance for sure.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:27 pm

I may have overplayed my HOH by putting Robb up. Nothing made sense after that. Why would I just randomly put Margeary up after saying I was after the Starks? Laughing sorry for being a hotmess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next