VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

obvious cheats are obvious

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karsi

Karsi

obvious cheats are obvious Empty
PostSubject: obvious cheats are obvious   obvious cheats are obvious Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 9:42 pm

I cant believe in this day and age we still have take screen shot challenges. When they first appeared in 2010 i notoriously cheated every single time. For these hosts to believe we have two rain men amonst the cast who can connect a piece at the blazing average of 5 seconds is absurd.

When i was thinking of cheating i was atleast going to do it at 16 minutes to not be so obvious
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: obvious cheats are obvious   obvious cheats are obvious Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:30 pm

The one good thing i got out of that was the knowledge that marge and arya are allies. They both photoshopped a similar time...under 20 seconds so it wouldnt appear so obvious...

Anyways robb stark deserved this HOH and ite a damn shame he didnt get it
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: obvious cheats are obvious   obvious cheats are obvious Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:13 am

so marge is tom...good knowledge....kyorge will support it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: obvious cheats are obvious   obvious cheats are obvious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

obvious cheats are obvious
Page 1 of 1