VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Talisa's contemplating a big move. Holy smokes, this could be the best thing ever. I've been hoping and praying for something like this to happen.

I really like Talisa too. At this point, I think she would probably beat me but I wouldn't mind going with her to the end anyway. She's charmed the hell out of me.

What are you saying, Snow? You're in this to win.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Ideally, I'd want her to put Bronn and Karsi up, but it looks like she wants Robb and Sansa. Could this be to appeal to the anti-Stark people? I really don't want Sansa to go. It'll be total chaos, but hopefully it'll put the target on everyone else and I can survive just a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:33 am

I sent a message to Sansa a while ago after Talisa nominated her to let her know that I would vote to keep her no matter who she is up against. I was also going to try to convince her that Margaery cannot be trusted by telling her that she told Jorah about the alliance. Then she goes and tells me to vote her out if the nominations stay the same and gives me her extra votes. This changes everything. On the one hand, I lost one of my closest allies, which significantly hurts me. On the other hand, I get her reward. I hope I use it right.

Right now, I don't know where everyone stands. I'm close with Talisa, at least I think I am. For all I know, she could just be playing me, which would really break my heart. I also told Karsi that I'm sticking with her. I assume Bronn comes along with that and Robb if he stays. I've lost my trust in Margaery, but surely she's not after me right away. Catelyn and I are in a room, but we don't talk and I get the impression that she doesn't like me all that much. Geez, lady. I know I'm a bastard on the show and books, but you don't have to say eww when someone brings up my name to start an alliance with. Then there's Jorah, who is definitely not an ally of mine. Now that he knows about the bigger alliance though, I'm inclined to think that he's after the more immediate threats in Bronn, Karsi, and Robb. If he's not, then that's stupid. I'm practically a floater for now. Key words are for now.

Ideally, I want all sides to duel it out with each other. They can pick each other off and I'll be waiting for my moment to strike. The problem is knowing when. Hopefully, I'll figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:10 am

Not the best week for me. I was conflicted on whether or not to use an extra vote this round to save Bronn. Is Bronn worth saving? Having two extra votes could be huge for me, so I think I'm going to save them. This is probably a case of me being greedy, but if Karsi is right about Bronn staying then it could pay off.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Legit trying to throw this competition, but my alliance is kind of sucking. I guess Margaery winning wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but come on people. Be better.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:39 pm

The worst thing that could have happened has. The question is do I use my power. The other question is, who do I transfer the votes to? I could do Talisa, but I could give it to Cersei or Catelyn to garner more trust. Two votes. All I need are two votes.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:34 pm

I was crazy nervous going into this vote. If Talisa had betrayed me, I don't know if my poor bastard heart could take it. I bet Robb and Karsi are pissed that their beloved Bronn is gone. Well, you better be kissing my ass because I'm still here.

I could go back to working with them. Surely they'd be better allies now that Bronn is gone. Or I could go work with Margaery even though she just put me up, causing me to use up my power sooner than I'd like along with her allies who I barely talk to and don't trust. Or I could go with option C, which is to continue playing the middle. I told everyone that I was going to fight for the next HOH, but I don't think I should. Sure, I got put up last time, but Margaery can't win the next one and there are other people to go after. Could I be so stupid to throw another competition that I'm better off winning?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:47 pm

I suspect that Talisa used an extra vote to vote against me in order to prove that she's loyal to Karsi and Robb. If that's the case, it's a little annoying but smart on her part. It could also be to bring me closer to her since it's obvious she used the votes to save me, but also causes me to distrust everyone else. I'm not that easy to manipulate. I already distrust everyone to begin with.

Also, Robb told me that he was voting me out because Bronn was here more and he's won more competitions. For some reason, that really ticked me off. Bronn is most certainly not here more. He was one of the least active people left in the game. I've not only put in more effort in the game, but I've done so in a smarter way. In addition, he's won a single competition. One. That's the excuse Karsi and Robb used. He's won one competition compared to my none and that's why they chose to keep him. Get the fuck out of here. Just tell me that you're closer to him than me lol. I would have respected that more than telling me that it was a tough decision that you'd have to think about.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:15 pm

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

Do I really want to risk it and throw the competition? Robb absolutely cannot win. Please let it be Talisa.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Can I ask that the schedule doesn't conflict with the challenges in Tom's game? It doesn't matter to me tonight, but it would really help me out if they weren't at the same time the rest of the week
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:49 pm

By rest of the week, I only mean Tuesday lol
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:50 pm

My schedule has been up since last week. I  really dont know what Tom is doing, he already knew when I am hosting my challenges, and he still chose to schedule them at that time, so...

I can ask him about it, but I cant make any promises.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:56 pm

That's fair enough. I wanted to ask you in case Tom was involved in this game somehow and I didn't want to give myself away.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

He changed the time for the challenge tomorrow <3
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:43 pm

This hardcore sucks. Talisa has a better chance of winning and keeping me safe, but I told Margaery I would vote her out. Either I keep a strong ally and make a strong enemy or lose my final 2 and keep things the same with everyone else. The worst part is both Talisa and Cersei are telling me they won't be mad if I vote them out. I was going to keep Talisa until she urged me not to. Toughest vote by far. I don't know what to do.

I have a sinking feeling that Jorah is going to keep Talisa and I'm going to get framed too.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:58 pm

This game is stressing me out, man.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:55 pm

Talisa is having problems with her internet ugh. I swear, if we lose it to Jorah lol
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:57 pm

This is so fucked up that it's happening like this.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 5:35 pm

Honestly, I'm kind of glad that this game is almost over. Karsi has become unbearable. So much so, that I actually think she'll be easier to beat in the finals than Jorah. Her social game is terrible. She's playing too emotionally and alienating everyone. Talisa might beat me because she has played an exceptional game, but if I win the veto and she's not HOH, I'm taking her to the end. She's been a wonderful ally and working with her has been the highlight of the game for me. Even if I lose, I'm glad I got to work with someone so closely. I can't wait to explain my game to the jury. Some of them might be really angry with me, but I think I've played a good game. I don't think anyone in the final 4 would vote me out besides Jorah, but you never know. I could be the last juror. That would be the biggest slap in the face.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 7:57 am

Don't listen to Karsi, Henry. You hosted a wonderful game. It's not your fault you casted a complete psycho.

It would be a damn shame if said psycho won after all the bullying she's done. I am thinking about ripping into her at the jury questioning. I care less about winning myself than about making sure she loses.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:06 am

Thanks man <3

This past week has been a struggle with this person. I am just ready for this to end Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:44 am

I hear you. I can't wait for this to be over too haha. This is the first I'm hearing of this ID sharing stuff too. I just wanted a fun, easygoing game and now it's filled with drama. I feel really bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2