VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:03 am

Week 4

Arya leaves but she leaves with a bang. She exposes a lot of information including the existence of a Stark alliance. Now there's an anti-Stark alliance that's brewing...the thing is I WAS NEVER IN THAT GODDAMN STARK ALLIANCE TO BEGIN WITH. I should be included in that anti-Stark alliance, y'all need to be against the other Stark bitches, not me. I had nothing to do with damn failure of an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:09 am

Week 5

At last, I get my HOH reign and I'm really excited. I was actually hoping someone from my alliance would win but those bitches were dropping like flies and left it up to me to bring it home.

I was a little nervous as the numbers were dwindling down. It came down to Margaery, Cesrei, and I and at that point, losing was not an option. I had only talked to Margaery when I asked her not to put me up and I've never spoken with Cesrei. Luckily, I was able to escape with the HOH key.

Naturally I put up the 2 bitches I've never talked to (Tyrion and Cesrei). Unfortunately, that bitch Cesrei won the veto which meant I had to name a replacement. It was between Margaery and Catelyn but I ultimately chose Catelyn. Margaery is a much bigger threat and if I was going to backdoor her, I'd want her to go home. Catelyn, on the other hand if I was going to backdoor, I want to stay.

I decided on Catelyn because I did make a deal to keep Margaery safe and I think that might be beneficial towards my game in the long run. I'm in a 6 person alliance. Eventually, we're going to have to turn on each other. Margaery is strong in challenges. If she wins an HOH, she'll likely target people from my alliance but not me because I kept her safe. I wouldn't mind losing a member of my alliance without having to get blood on my hands and I think Margaery may be able to make that happen. She is a previous HOH and she was 2nd to me in this HOH so she can win competitions.

I also kept Margaery off because if I backstabbed her, I can probably kiss her jury vote goodbye. My alliance may have wanted me to put her up but I'm nobody's puppet and I'm not doing anybody's dirty work for them. If you guys wanted her up, you should've won and put her up.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:11 am

Week 5

I won HOH but I totally stole everyone's answers. I didn't know half the questions so I just waited to see who the majority was answering and then went with it. I was honestly just trying to stay in the competition to somehow give my alliance better odds, I didn't think I'd win but I did Smile

I had to put Catelyn up as the replacement but she's 100% the pawn. I want Tyrion gone, I've been wanting him and Arya gone since like week 2 and now it looks like it's going to happen back to back.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 1:18 am

Week 5
So Karsi aka Matty tells me he doesn't like my decisions today. Well I'm sorry but I'm not the same 15 year-old kid you played with in Bettis China who will vote how you tell him to, I have a mind and game plan of my own.

Lol actually saying that makes me feel so old. I'm 21 now, that game was 6 years ago. wtf am I still doing here? Lmao
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Week 6

What the fuck has happened? I'm so confused. I thought everything was going fine. My alliance of 6 was in the top 10 and we had majority. Talisa wins HOH so everything should be cool right? WRONG!!! Apparently that bitch Sansa outed our alliance and I partly blame myself for this. If y'all remember back when the game first started, I said the bitch was shady and I didn't trust her. I halfway started to kick her out of our alliance before it was official but I decided not to.

Anyway let Talisa tell it, Sansa is the target and she put me up to make it seem like we're not aligned. Obviously I'm not happy about this shit. This pretty much shows me I'm on the bottom of our alliance. I also noticed that Talisa, Jon, and Karsi all have a ton of post and I'm wondering who they're talking to. Those 3 maybe a threesome which would explain why none of them were used as "pawns."

Anyway, I really don't know what's up. I've been nothing but honest and loyal. I wasn't in that damn Stark alliance *cough Sansa, cough Jon*, I wasn't one of Arya's 5 final 2 deals *cough Talisa Cough* yet I'm the one on the block?

At this point, I feel like a free agent. I believe Jon/Bronn/Talisa/Karsi all discussed putting me on the block and agreed with it. Karsi also mentioned that Jorah was targeting me. If this is true, then I kept all the wrong people safe. I win HOH, keep bitches safe, and then they turn around and stab me in the back.

I honestly don't want to play a dirty game but I really don't know what to do at this point. Nobody from my "alliance" is talking to me or nobody period is talking to me. Is Sansa really the target?

I'm hoping I can win this veto and then we'll see what happens from there.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:18 pm

Week 6 - My pm conversation with Talisa where she explains why she nominated me.

Robb Stark

Sat 20 Jun - 11:38:49    Topic: Re: I want to say
Okay, I just don't like being the pawn especially when I kept you safe literally the day before you put me up and never considered nominating you or anyone else from our group. It is what it is though, I'll let it go and we can move forward.

Talisa Maegyr

Fri 19 Jun - 12:57:26    Topic: Re: I want to say
I'm certain this will turn out ok and the plan I came up with will see Sansa leave. I'm really sorry though for not touching base before.

Robb Stark

Fri 19 Jun - 8:59:48    Topic: Re: I want to say
Okay, I guess I understand but had anybody told me any of this, I would have happily been a vote to evict Sansa.

Talisa Maegyr

Fri 19 Jun - 5:44:35    Topic: Re: I want to say
Margeary came to me last night and told me there was a big alliance. She told me that Sanda told her that Jon/Sansa/you/Bronn/Karsi are toguether. She didn't mention that I was in it though which is strange. Jorah a few minutes later tells me the same story but says Margeary told him. So now they know and Sansa is who let the cat out of the bag to them. I know you're not in a Stark alliance, I just pretended that was my reason. In reality I put you up to make sure the rest of our alliance votes Sansa out. I know they will keep you over her but if I put someone outside the alliance up with her, they will go and she will stay.

Robb Stark

Thu 18 Jun - 21:02:41    Topic: Re: I want to say
Sansa sold out our alliance? You/me/Sansa/Karsi/Bronn/Jon??? I kind of took the night off seeing as how I couldn't play for HOH.

So everyone knows about our final 6?

How and why am I on the block?

I was NEVER in that Stark alliance. EVER. They never told me about it.

I honestly don't understand why I'm on the block, you guys are seriously my alliance and I've been nothing but loyal.

Talisa Maegyr

Thu 18 Jun - 20:29:12    Topic: I want to say
I'm sorry for the nomination. I plan on winning veto and making sure you stay. The reason I put you up with Sansa is to try and hide the ammo. In all reality, I found out tonight that Sansa sold out the alliance but I want to make it seem more like me being after the Stark alliance. I do hope you understand but I can certainly understand if you don't.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:03 pm

Week 6
There is some shady shit going on and I just can't put my finger on it yet. I do believe that Talisa is playing everyone. She puts Sansa and I on the block and then claims it's because we never talk? Bitch please, we've been conversing and aligned since like day 2. Apparently Sansa outed our alliance to everyone and I think she put me up to try and cover that up but I feel like she's trying to distance herself from our alliance so but still be in it at the same time so that if the others go against us, she'll be safe from both sides.

I also think Karsi is playing everyone and is not to be trusted. He's been trying to get Margaery out for the longest but for some reason, she didn't put him up when she used her DPOV. That leads me to believe he's being fake with her and talking to her enough for her not to put him up. He's also been talking to Jorah like they're cool but then coming back and telling me things like Jorah is against me and that I need to put him up. I wonder if he's telling the others things that will make them turn against me.

At this point, I really don't know who to trust. I just fear that Karsi and Talisa are protecting themselves from every angle and I'm not, but I can't say anything without turning on them and drawing attention to myself. I really don't know what to do at this point.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:05 pm

Week 6
I won the veto so I get to stay and I'm super relieved. I could have easily left if nominations stayed the same especially considering there were 3 votes to evict Bronn.

I THINK I want to win HOH tonight but I'm not sure in the slightest. Do I put Talisa up if I win? I honestly don't trust the bitch as far as I can throw her but I do feel like there are other people I need to get out.

Do I reach out to Cesrei? Although we've never talked this whole game, she hasn't lied to me and she hasn't been fake with me. That leads me to believe that maybe she is trustworthy. I really don't know what to do at this point, I'm going to try and find the radar and hide under it for the next few weeks and see how everything plays out. Hopefully true allegiances will shine by then and I'll know what next moves to make.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Week 7
I know nothing about Game of Thrones so I'm not expecting to win HOH but I am happy about this challenge because Matty aka Karsi is a GOT freak so I'm sure this will be her challenge.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Week 7

Quote :
ANY RULES NOT EXPLICITLY STATED ABOVE WILL NOT BE ENFORCED
This is all I ask. If only all host were like that :p #throwinshade
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:23 pm

Week 7

So Margaery ends up winning HOH which is both good and bad. It's bad because someone from my alliance is leaving but it's good because Margaery and I talk so I don't think she'll be gunning for me.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:26 pm

Week 7
It's been a while since I guessed identities.

Tyrion - John
Bronn - Russ
Jon Snow - Tom
Karsi - Matty1933
Hodor - Neil

Jon Snow is now Tom instead of Iraheto due to gameplay. Jon is playing pretty much every angle and I believe he's throwing the challenges. It's a very Tom-like thing to do so I'm going to keep my eye on Jon.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Margaery is right. The original schedule said times are set. Why are we changing it due to Big Brother? They can watch it later like I do with my shows. I think the schedule should be left as is.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:59 pm

I'm sorry, has anybody ever heard of reruns? DVR? On Demand? Online? etc...I always get annoyed everytime someone says "I can't do a challenge then, Big Brother/Survivor is on."

Henry, I'm not bitching at you btw.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Week 7
PM from Karsi

Quote :
Topic: im only pushing for thursday
So marge cant do it and we can finally get her out even if im not still around
To me, this is the definition of a bitch. Give the girl a fair shot at saving herself. She's already up against half the cast and fighting the battle solo. I just don't agree with that. Regardless of whether or not we're aligned, I think she should have a fair shot at saving herself and not being screwed due to scheduling.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:00 am

Week 7

So Talisa wins the veto and saves Karsi. This lets me know that these 2 are tighter than I may have initially thought. I knew the replacement was between Jon and myself but luckily, Margaery put up Jon. No doubt in my mind, I would have left if I was the replacement.

Between the 2, I'd much rather see Jon leave because I don't trust him. I believe he's playing every alliance possible, I believe he's throwing the challenges, and I believe he's just letting us carry him through the game, and he's just going to backstab us all in the end. Hopefully he goes and I don't have to worry about him anymore, I actually do trust Bronn but I don't trust Jon.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 3:29 pm

Week 7

Pm from Karsi
Quote :
Karsi
To: Robb Stark
Posted: Yesterday at 23:27:09
Subject: Re: who did you vote for? Quote message
Lol I dont care about enemies. You'll see what I mean end game when you find out who I am!
Lmao bitch, I've known who you are since week 3 when you went off about Margaery winning HOH.

Karsi = Matty1933, I'm 99.99% sure and nothing will change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:51 am

Week 7

So I have good news and bad news. Let's start with the bad news.

Bad News: Jon is still here -_- I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, I think he is playing everyone and I was so happy to evict him but now the bitch is still here. Even worse news, I lose Bronn who I was actually planning on going to the end with and someone who I believed had my back. I told Jon straight to his face I was evicting him (because why lie) so I feel like if I'm ever on the block post-veto, I'm a goner. Jon probably won't keep me. Cesrei and Catelyn for sure won't keep me. Depending on who I'm up against, Talisa won't keep me.

Good news: I feared the 3rd power was a Coup d' tetat that Cesrei had and would use to oust me. It turns out, it's not. Karsi has the third power and it's a week of immunity. Although it's still bad for me because one less person will be available to target, it's not as bad as a CDT that's not in my hands.

Moving forward, I really don't know what to do or who to trust. Prior to this eviction, I liked my chances at making finals. Now, I feel like it's going to be an uphill battle.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:55 am

Week 7

My Pm conversation with Maragery about the vote.
Quote :

Wed 24 Jun - 16:39:24 Topic: Re: Why hello there
She hasn't told me, but I think it's fair to assume that as well.

Robb Stark

Wed 24 Jun - 14:13:03 Topic: Re: Why hello there
Well at least you got something out of it, she's another big question mark for me as in, I never know what she's going to do but I do think she's keeping Bronn this round.

Margaery Tyrell

Wed 24 Jun - 10:08:27 Topic: Re: Why hello there
Yeah... she's good at avoiding the subject. And I was right... she didn't answer my question. She just beat around the bush and gave me A LOT of tea. Very Happy

Robb Stark

Wed 24 Jun - 9:35:25 Topic: Re: Why hello there
lol that seems to be Talisa's MO, she did the same thing to me when she nominated me and I was asking why.

Margaery Tyrell

Wed 24 Jun - 9:22:39 Topic: Re: Why hello there
Well then I'm not too sure what's going to happen either. Smile Talisa hasn't confirmed anything with me either... and I don't really expect her to. She'll probably reply but avoid the question entirely / not give me any clue as to what she's doing.

Robb Stark

Wed 24 Jun - 9:13:52 Topic: Re: Why hello there
Yeah I honestly don't know. Karsi basically told me all the votes are there to keep Bronn. I believe it's suppose to be Me/Karsi/Cesrei/Talisa. I doubt Jorah would lie to you and Bronn said Catelyn voted him out last time so I don't see why she would change her mind now but I honestly haven't spoken a word to Cesrei since this game began so I can't say I know for certain that's what she's doing and I haven't spoken with Talisa about the vote either so I really don't know. I still haven't voted yet myself.

Margaery Tyrell

Wed 24 Jun - 5:45:57 Topic: Re: Why hello there
That might true. It'd mean I'm being lied to as well, though... as I've heard we have 3 votes and that would force a tie. I guess time will tell what's really going to happen!
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 11:57 am

Week 7

Identities

Tyrion - John
Bronn - Garrett??? idk, total guess
Jon Snow - Tom
Karsi - Matty
Hodor - Neil/rtf
Talisa - Jimmy
Sansa - Russ
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Week 8

So apparently my identity has been guessed, it's probably my fault for picking someone I have a history with. I usually don't get guessed in mystery games.

Besides that, even more bad news...According to Karsi, the house has pretty much turned against her and I which sucks because there are so many liars in this game and I'm actually playing honest. I don't deserve to go home and I don't want to go home but I can't make HOH tonight which is why I wanted it last night but the all mighty Big Brother was on and bitches were up in arms. (Not made at you Henry, this is not me throwing shade at you) Pretty much, Karsi is my only hope tonight. I'm praying she can pull it off.

I really don't know who to trust at this point but I do trust Karsi. I think she knows who I am despite the fact that she acts like she doesn't. Matty knows I'd never tell so he's not going to waste his time.
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Week 8

A Red Wedding???

WTF???

I have a feeling this is my last hoorah. It was fun while it lasted Sad
Back to top Go down
Robb Stark

Robb Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Week 8

The WORST possible person wins. It's Cesrei. OMG, she's totally going to send me home. We never talk, I nominated her, and she has no reason to keep me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2