VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 7:33 am

For Bronn, Karsi, and Jon Snow.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Bronn

Bronn

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:32 am

My lady, Lord Commander.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Good day rogue and lord commander
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Hello! I thought a private room would make it easier for the three of us to talk, so I asked for one.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:02 pm

Thats a good idea snow. Anyways if thr noms stay the same which two do you guys think so go? I havent talked to either of the 3 and really have no idea on the vote.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:05 pm

It doesn't really matter to me. Although Olenna is the only one who's bothered to message me, so I wouldn't mind keeping her. I'm fine with whatever you guys want though.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:08 pm

Seems almost like a coin flip. But if jaime and varys havent contacted any of us by the time of the vote i think its safe to say they really arent useful to our game.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:14 pm

I wouldnt mind getting out the person who Is most likely to win a challenge, considering they may be coming after me. But honestly, what ever is best for the three of us Im game for.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:17 pm

How do we know who is most likely to win a challenge bronn? I dont think the three of them we at last challenge
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:19 pm

Let's see how they do in tonight's challenge. I don't think any of them are threats yet, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:26 pm

Sounds like a plan. Am I the only one who notice Jaime Lannisters name is spelled wrong? Kind of annoying.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:37 pm

Yeah, how do you spell your own character's name wrong lol
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Obviously not very intelligent. Also i apologize in advance for some of my spelling mistakes, i really need to get a new keyboard app for my phone.
Back to top Go down
Bronn

Bronn

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:31 pm

Dont worry about it, we are all clearly uneducated.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Bastards don't get tutors.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:37 am

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that no matter what happens this week, I'm sticking with us and whoever stays if the nominations stay the same. Not that I was ever considering otherwise, but I just wanted to reiterate that point. We just need to keep winning and it'll be us at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 1 of 1