VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:57 pm

For Margaery and Talisa. Enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Hey, honey! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:26 pm

That makes me think of a country song. It goes something like "honey I'm home and I had a long day" Laughing. Just watched Jurassic World and I feel blown away.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:59 pm

Honey, I'm home and I had a hard day
Pour me a cold one and oh by the way
Rub my feet, get me something to eat
Fix me up my favorite treat

??

I'm kind of a Shania fan and may be attending one of her shows soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Shania is Queen B in my books. I would love to see her live one day, you're so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:45 pm

She was my childhood, haha. I will always hold a special place in my heart for her. <3
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:25 pm

I hope you can win. You're doing good. Do you have links for the mottos and everything?
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:38 pm

I did, yes. Wikipedia had one, I think... and the have similar things for the writers and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:48 pm

Yes exactly, wikipedia has all kinds of lists for these challenges. You're almost there.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:02 pm

I'll probably fuck up the final question and lose anyways. Watch. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:35 pm

You won cheers . I probably shouldn't jump up and down yet since I did put you up on the block last time Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:36 pm

I'm just happy that I'm not going anywhere yet, lol.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:42 pm

Whatever you decide, I'll respect.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Good job... you really killed that competition. I don't know what you're thinking of doing with the Veto but I would absolutely LOVE it if you kept things the same. Bronn and Karsi are both strong players and I'd prefer it if one of them left this round.

If you want me to make yet another enemy... well... I can always do that too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Who would said new enemy be? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:35 pm

I'm just trying to look at my options here. Catelyn and Cersei barely talk to me and both have lied to me about their votes so far. Robb is after me now that I put him up I'm sure. Jon I keep forgetting is even in this game and Jorah I talk to more but he also lied to me and seems wary of me since I put you up.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:40 pm

I don't know for sure.

Catelyn and Cersei don't strike me as direct threats to my game. I like both of them and we've always been on civil terms... they've done nothing to make me want to target them anyways. Jorah and I started being friendly post-Tyrion's eviction. He's probably not a threat to me especially considering I know he's not working with that other gang of people.

Robb has always been nice to me too, but I know he's playing with people that aren't interested in seeing me go a whole lot farther... lol. Jon Snow is similar except he's been my an ally of mine since early on in the game. But, like Robb, he's not really playing with my best interest at all. So I'd probably nominate one of those two boys even though I don't want to. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:42 pm

I was hoping more for one of the girls Laughing. At least we know what the boys are up to, those 2 girls I have no idea. But I understand what you're saying and that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:45 pm

I don't just want one of those girls to leave because then my HOH will have been a complete waste. I have to try and get someone that's anti-Margaery out this round. It could be my only shot. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:45 pm

I know I keep making this hard on you, I feel really bad because I actually don't hate you or want you out for real. It's just all such a mess. I'm sorry it probably comes across like I don't like you.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Don't worry... I get the impression that you at least like me, haha. No decision I made tonight was going to please everyone. I understand that I'm public enemy #1 right now... not sure exactly what warranted it... but I get that people probably consider me a challenge threat now.

You're a challenge threat too, though. And once I'm gone they might shift the spotlight onto you. What are you thinking for this vote?
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:29 am

I really do not hate you and I too don't really understand what happened. I think essentially it all started when Robb won POV. When I put him up, I wanted to weaken Karsi and Bronn as Robb seems to be their little pet. I didn't want to push you last night but I was hoping you would put Robb up just based on the fact that Robb, I'm told, will not vote Bronn out. I believe Jon would have, but who knows. When I won HOH, it was my week to solidify something in this game, I really truly did feel at the bottom of every clique like I told you back then. I used my HOH to try and flush out powers, to sell out Sansa (I told them that Sansa ratted their big alliance out but never told them Jon did) and my ultimate goal was to see Robb leave and weaken that side a bit. All was going according to plan until Robb won the veto. I actually tried for that veto. He won with 282 but I did 240, so it's not like I didn't try to keep nominations the same. At no point did I have a backdoor plan that week. I swear on all that is holy, had I won POV, the nominations would have stayed the same. When came time to put up a replacement, I didn't really know what to do. Catelyn, I had promised not to nominated due to her family issue. I felt bad and I felt like scum if I put up someone who just lost a grand parent. Catelyn and I were not close but morally I didn't feel good nominating her. I hope it was not a lie, I can't see anyone lying about that for a game. Cersei I felt no direct threat from. The girl seems unable to win a challenge and she doesn't really seem part of anything to me. I've never had anyone tell me they have to talk with Cersei first about anything. I didn't want to anger the "big alliance" more by putting up Bronn or Karsi and they were the people who were talking to me the most at that point. I'm not sure if it was their plan, but they were talking to me in private trying to make me feel 3rd instead of 6th in that "big alliance". I was also under the impression that Karsi had a power that kept her safe that week. What I didn't know is that she can use it whenever she wants and it's not specific to that week. It left me with Jorah and Jon who I feel are both followers at this point and pretty harmless and I had you, someone I felt that was gaining power socially and in challenges and I had no idea where I stood on your food chain. I was sure you had a power and I felt pretty positive you would have Jorah, Jon, Catelyn and Cersei to vote in your favor. There you have it, the A-Z of my HOH week. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:29 am

#walloftext4thewin
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Writing essays, are we? Very Happy

I appreciate you spilling the tea. It gives me a lot of insight into your thought and decision making processes... because, yeah, I was confused about what all went down last round. Does that mean Karsi has a power, though? I just think it's funny if it's true because she was accusing me last round of giving my answers to Jorah so that he could have the other power... whatever it is... I don't believe Jorah won anything. Sansa told me she won the other power which was 2 extra votes, but that's also out of the game... so good on you for knocking out two powers in one round. Smile

My game has been all over the place. Catelyn was the first person to talk to me... but we still don't talk very often. She mentioned her personal stuff going on... so I think she's doing what she can given the circumstances. Then Olenna messaged me... and we both know how that went. And then I spoke with Jon and Sansa and we ended up in a group together. They eventually told me about their other alliance and then the whole Stark alliance was revealed and they were also in that... so it kind of gave me the impression that they were looking out for each other and I was just the spare tire in that group. Otherwise I didn't have much going on and I still don't right now.

I eventually started talking to you, Cersei, Robb and Jorah. I wouldn't say I'm in a tight alliance with anyone right now, though. I just nominated my only real "ally" and the other people I just have common interests with... aka we weren't asked to sit at the cool kids table with Bronn and Karsi the first round. So now I'm just trying to survive by any means necessary, lol.
Back to top Go down
Talisa Maegyr

Talisa Maegyr

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:38 pm

I'm really confused with Karsi's power. I thought it was effective the week she won it but last night after the veto was used on her, she told me that she still has it. I asked her why she didn't use it this week then and she told me she has to use it before HOH. I assume she felt confident you wouldn't win the last HOH Laughing.

Going back to the start of it all, Catelyn was also the first person I talked with, closely followed by Karsi and Sansa. Catelyn, Sansa, Arya and I talked about a Stark alliance right off the bat but separately. Like I would mention it to all of them but we never came to a final consensus to my knowledge. I told Catelyn that with some many Starks in the game, it would be assumed as an alliance anyway so we might as well make it an alliance. At that point Robb had not registered so it was really just us 4 girls and I mentioned Jon. Catelyn was not warm to the idea of adding Jon and for some reason, that's as far as the whole thing went. I had no idea they had made a room until Arya left and outed it.

Bronn won HOH and naturally I went to him to try and ensure my safety Laughing. That's when he asked me if I wanted to be in an alliance and get other people on board to form a good little group. I told him that the only people I talked with were Karsi and Sansa (I didn't mention Catelyn or Arya for some reason, I really can't remember other than I was talking to Sansa and Karsi more frequently). He told me that was a great thing because he was also on good terms with both of them, and Jon. We talked about getting a room for the alliance but somehow we both figured the other person would ask for it. That alliance was a bust for me right off the bat when he nominated and pushed for Olenna to go. They were all worshipping him or something and even though I tried to convince Sansa and Jon to keep Olenna with me, they obviously didn't. I'm not sure what was told to Bronn, but I'm sure he found out that I was trying to keep Olenna and that might be why I was replaced with Robb in that alliance. One day out of the blue, Karsi mentions getting a room for "the alliance" but lets it slip they already have a room with all the same people that I'm supposed to be with, but the room has Robb in it instead of me. I was all kinds of annoyed because this was 2 alliances I was part of at the start and 2 alliances that completely shoved me aside and went ahead without me. I was already annoyed with Bronn since Olenna left and I was also annoyed with Catelyn for ignoring me since Olenna had left.

The only thing I really had going was Arya who asked me for a final 2. Within minutes it felt, my supposed alliance nominated her and didn't care that I wanted her to stay. I was actually going to vote Catelyn that round had I been able to get on in time. There was even another round where I was alone with my vote because I refused to follow Bronn and co's orders. I think it was when Varys left, I'd have to go back and check Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Room   Private Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next