VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Your Confessional Area Empty
PostSubject: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:17 am

Your Confessional Area Golden10

You're free to use this area to write your thoughts about the game, submit challenge answers (when asked to), and vote.

If you have any questions, you can ask me or my co-host. We hope you enjoy your time in this game!

And if you want episodes, write confessionals!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:38 pm

I decided to start this journey with a pleasant welcoming of everyone, even to members of the other houses that I find repulsive. I see that Cersei is here, she's a poisonous woman and extremely threatening. However she could be more threatening if not for the fact that she is also a political idiot and a drunk. I am most happy of course to see my darling Sansa. I fear for her in this game though; she is more the kind of daughter I would want to have, but Arya is the daughter who would fare the best in these conditions now from her days of sneaking around kitchens and being stubborn. Sansa may be far out of her league here.

Our bastard is also here, and he has already struck at me for not including him in my family. He is lucky to have received the cushy life my husband gave him, many other families would have tossed him in a well as a babe or sent him to the Wall years before. Simply ungrateful.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 12:41 pm

I have reached out to the youngest Tyrell since I know she may have the most political savvy here aside from her grandmother. She certainly exceeds Cersei and my own daughters in that role. Arya has turned up which gives me hope for us since despite her age and size she seems to have grown proficient with her sword. I would have rather she focused on knitting, but I sense that skill will be useless here. I hope Sansa has learned something since our time away. Since I've also contacted Margaery the queen will likely follow. I hope she has not gone senile since our last encounter, she was rather odd last night.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Olenna is up and in trouble of leaving and I know this is likely because of her reputation. I know the Tyrells ultimately serve the Baratheons and Lannisters, but they will be loyal to whoever demonstrates they can offer them the best deal. I would love to have a cross-house alliance.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:05 pm

The vote did not go the way I planned it and I've lost the elder Tyrell, however her daughter is still in it and just as cunning. I also have all of my children to work with except for Bram, which is for the best from how small he is. I've talked to Bronn and Sir Jorah as well and although I didn't vote the exact same way they seem pleasant and trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:06 pm

I've been a mess these last few rounds. I didn't want to let real life get involved in this game but it has. I keep being unavailable during challenge times or flat out forgetting about them, my grandmother's just died and I'm really sorry Henry. I'm letting you down.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:16 pm

Oh no, sorry to hear about that Sad

Dont worry about this game at all. I am sorry for your loss
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 6:40 pm

It's been increasingly hard to play this since I found out about my grandma in real life since it takes up most of my thoughts and I don't really focus as hard in challenges and have barely even tried to campaign to stay my last two rounds up on the block. I wouldn't quit though because that would be a waste of a spot that could have gone to someone else and we're already in jury. I'll just have to see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Although Sansa has gone MIA (and it's fairly obvious why), I still feel like I should vote to keep her in since Bronn is pretty good at speed challenges, and I know if Sansa made a sudden change of heart she would be loyal to me. At the same time though she'll probably get three strikes and still end up going sooner or later. But if I also vote to evict Bronn and he doesn't go, then I've burned that bridge. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 1 of 1