VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To The Game

Go down 
+14
Talisa Maegyr
Jaime Lannister
Varys
Olenna Tyrell
Arya Stark
Melisandre
Catelyn Stark
Ser Jorah Mormont
Sandor Clegane
Karsi
Sansa Stark
Cersei Lannister
Jon Snow
Stannis Baratheon
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Welcome To The Game Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 2:18 pm

Welcome to Kyogre's Mystery Big Brother 4: Game of Thrones.

First of all I want to thank you all for joining this game. You are in for a great summer of gameplay, betrayals, backstabbing, drama, and strategy.

A few rules:

-As always, this is a mystery game and ID sharing is strictly prohibited. I know it's just impossible to prevent people from sharing their IDs, but please, if you  are going to do so, don't make it so obvious that I eventually find out.

-If I find out you shared IDs with another player in the game, you will be punished accordingly. Punishments can go from inability to play in competitions, removal of special powers earned through competitions, and/or expulsion from the game.

-Unless otherwise stated, challenge times are SET and cannot be changed. This is to ensure a fast paced game. This could change as the number of players in the game decreases.

-If you are upset with any decision I make or my co-host makes, you can talk to me privately via PM here, in your Diary Rooms, or on IMDb.

-While drama and fighting is just part of this community, if you get in an argument with a fellow houseguest, let's try to keep it civil and not make anything personal.

-I'm anticipating this game to take no more than 5 weeks. Episodes will be written IF THERE'S ENOUGH MATERIAL FOR THEM. Last season, I tried to do episodes but it was a struggle, especially once the numbers started to dwindle.  They will begin airing as soon as the last jury vote comes in.

Let's make this a fun season. Later today, I will post further announcements.
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Also, I would like to introduce my right hand woman. She will be here to assist me with forum duties and occasionally host some challenges. Please give a warm welcome to the sexy red-haired g.oddess

Melisandre.  cheers  cheers

Welcome To The Game Redwom10

Who is Melisandre? Her ID will be revealed, eventually Wink

Oh and Renly Baratheon is not a player or a co-host or a blogger, so don't try to interact with him. Just a test account. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:57 pm

Hello, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:04 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Hello half-brother, and my Queen.

Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:19 pm

How are the Sparrows treating you, Cersei?

Sansa, I never thought I'd see any of my half-siblings again.
Back to top Go down
Karsi

Karsi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Hi all
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:25 pm

It's good to see you again, Karsi.
Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:26 pm

You might want to ask Margaery Jon Wink.

Ah, Sansa. My sister in law, of sorts, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:31 pm

You should have access to your diary rooms, let me know if you can see them.
Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:40 pm

It is good to see you, Jon. I have missed my Northern family during my stay at King's Landing, though the Lannisters have been so gracious to me.

I am well, Queen Cersei. I would have loved to have married King Joffrey, but my traitor's blood has left me unworthy. I am so happy to have been wed to Lord Tyrion instead, he is kind and it is the truest honor to be united with House Lannister in any way.

Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:44 pm

Hello to Karsi, as well. My half-brother seems fond of you, though most would frown upon association with Wildlings.

Back to top Go down
Cersei Lannister

Cersei Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:45 pm

Let's not speak about Tyrion.

Hi Karsi.
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:49 pm

Hey Everyone. Chickens and hoes are on me tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ser Jorah Mormont

Ser Jorah Mormont

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:03 pm

Hello Everyone! Great to see everyone!
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Hello, it is a pleasure to see all of you again, especially my children.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:12 pm

I guess that doesn't include me lol
Back to top Go down
Melisandre

Melisandre

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:15 pm

Welcome to the game my lovelies. I look forward to co-hosting this violent orgy of a game. Best of luck to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:16 pm

You are a Snow.
Back to top Go down
Arya Stark

Arya Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Hey all, looks like im the youngest one here but don't let that fool you! I am quite spunky...
Back to top Go down
Olenna Tyrell

Olenna Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Sup fuckers?!
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 6:39 pm

Arya Stark wrote:
Hey all, looks like im the youngest one here but don't let that fool you! I am quite spunky...
Arya Stark, come with me little girl, if you want to live.
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Arya, wonderful to see you again. Olenna, have you been sampling too much of the wine this evening?
Back to top Go down
Olenna Tyrell

Olenna Tyrell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:32 pm

I've had 4 bottles!
Back to top Go down
Catelyn Stark

Catelyn Stark

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Are you trying to top Cersei's record?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Game   Welcome To The Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Game
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next