VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Your Confessional Area Empty
PostSubject: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 7:33 am

Your Confessional Area Sansa-10

You're free to use this area to write your thoughts about the game, submit challenge answers (when asked to), and vote.

If you have any questions, you can ask me or my co-host. We hope you enjoy your time in this game!

And if you want episodes, write confessionals! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:54 pm

I'm glad the challenge wasn't until today; it gives me a chance to write a pre-game confessional. I'm going to break character for a minute and say that I'm excited to play this game and to play as Sansa. I feel like she's an underrated character, and she has skills that can be necessary to win Big Brother. I always thought she was more clever than most would think. Through most of her story she finds herself in a dangerous situation, yet she always knows how to say the right thing to prolong her safety, which many mistake for her just being a stupid little girl when she is actually one of the smartest people on the show. I hope to utilize this strategy to succeed in this game, but I have to admit that I haven't played a lot of Mystery Big Brothers, so this is going to be a bit of a challenge for me.

Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 12:47 am

Where to start? This was an eventful first couple of days in the game. With such a large cast, I feel really disorientated and as if I'm never doing enough. There are so many players in this game who could eventually come into power and have my safety in their hands, but I fear being overambitious as the results could be disastrous. I most surely need to organize my thoughts here so I might keep track of all of my dealings within this game. I suppose I should start with my priority alliance at the moment, which would be with Jon Snow and my dear Margaery Tyrell. Tonight Jon even came up with the name Valyrian Steel and Sex Appeal. It's absolutely perfect. I trust them very much and believe that we have the potential to do quite well in the game. We should find a fourth to even out the alliance though, as three people in such a large cast can only do so much. Who would be best?

You know the saying "family comes first"? Well in this case, family comes second. I've messaged all of the Starks in the game extensively and feel as though I can trust each of them to be loyal to me, at least in the early stages of the game. Arya, Robb, and Catelyn as an alliance may be something to consider, but Robb is focused on building his own alliance as of now. I'll follow his lead and see who he plans to bring together. Outside of my alliance and my family, I have spoke with Talisa, Cersei, Jorah, Karsi, Olenna, and Tyrion. I enjoy speaking with the first four so far, but Olenna and Tyrion not as much; however there is potential there nonetheless. It may come back to bite me, but I have made quite a few agreements to work with others in the game and I'll honor them to the best of my ability. Jaime, Varys, Hodor, and Clegane are of no interest to me.

Now that I have covered my relationships and non-relationships, on to the events of the night. I would have easily won that challenge had it none been for the rule that I may only submit once, but if I am able to get through this week without being nominated it shouldn't matter. It's best to not make a target of myself so early on. I quickly messaged Bronn to secure my safety, and I hope even if Veto is used that he will keep me off of the block. Lastly, Jaime, Olenna, and Varys have been nominated, and the threat of a double eviction looms over the game. Everyone plays in Veto which adds an element of danger, but all I plan to do is continue on with my strategy and building my relationships and alliances in order to stay safe for as long as possible. This game has taken a surprising amount of energy, but I'm going to do my best to play successfully. Let us hope that I can do the character of Sansa justice.

Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:17 pm

Four Warriors & This Princess: Bronn, Jon Snow, Karsi, Robb Stark, Sansa Stark

Valyrian Steel and Sex Appeal: Jon Snow, Margaery Tyrell, Sansa Stark

The North Remembers: Arya Stark, Catelyn Stark, Jon Snow, Sansa Stark

I needed to keep track of all the alliances I have right now, and those are the main ones. I'm with Ser Jorah Mormont as well, but that is a lowkey one on one partnership. I'm also close to Talisa and Cersei, but that's nothing special really. Anyways, to recap, Jaime and Olenna left the game which was unfortunate. I wanted to vote against Olenna to prove to my large alliance that I was loyal to them, but I also wanted her to stay. Now Ser Jorah has won HOH and nominated inactive players, so this shall be an easy week for everyone.

Back to top Go down
Sansa Stark

Sansa Stark

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Wow, it's been too long since I've updated this. There goes my airtime. Anyways, I don't have much recapping to do. Varys left, and Arya Stark will be leaving us shortly which is unfortunate. I'm starting to realize that my gameplay is definitely beginning to mimic Sansa's character in a way that I didn't exactly want to happen. I've aligned with such strong allies, who mostly win all the competitions and make up the majority of decisions. It's good for my longevity, but I'm starting to feel helpless and like I just have to go along with what the others want. Not much room for my individual game, so I hope I can change that soon. I'm not used to taking a backseat in games.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 1 of 1