VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Confessional Area

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

Your Confessional Area Empty
PostSubject: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:57 am

Your Confessional Area Throne10

You're free to use this area to write your thoughts about the game, submit challenge answers (when asked to), and vote.

If you have any questions, you can ask me or my co-host. We hope you enjoy your time in this game!

And if you want episodes, write confessionals! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 5:14 pm

I wasn't going to play any games any time soon, but I couldn't let anyone else be Jon Snow! Everyone will probably know it's me, but maybe they'll think it's too obvious and think I'm someone else. I mean, Russ wouldn't sign up as Ramsay, would he?

I don't have as much free time as I did during my more successful games, so I don't know how I'm going to do. I'm going to do what I usually do in Big Brother games and try to win the first HOH, then coast on my alliances made the first week. I want to appear strong early on, but not too strong that I'm a big threat.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:48 pm

I decided not to go around messaging people yet, even though it's good to get an early start on alliances. It's easier if they just come to me because I have no idea who I want to work with. Some people play the game based on character choices, which would put me on the outside no matter what unless Sam or Ygritte are in the cast. Who wants to work with a bastard?

I've received messages from Sansa and Talisa. I was a little late in replying because I didn't notice. Nothing but hello's so far, but I like to cut to the chase so I implied to each of them that I would have their backs. Hopefully I can get something going here.

Also part of my strategy is to avoid working with anyone who doesn't use punctuation. That person would probably be Turner.

P.S. I hope Melisandre is Kathy. I really wanted to host a Game of Thrones game with her.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:23 pm

I'm waiting until the first HOH challenge to really get going, so I've just been letting people approach me for the most part. That's the advantage of choosing a popular and attractive character. So far, I'm officially in alliances with Sansa, Talisa, and Karsi. I've talked to Cercei and Olenna, but no solid alliances there yet. I've also sent a message to Arya straight up asking if she wants to work together. I don't want to beat around the bush. I hope Robb is active because he's someone I could see myself working with character-wise. I'm going to want to work with strong people though. I'm not going to be that guy who carries his alliance and act as a meat shield the entire game.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Can I get a private room with Sansa and Margaery?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 7:43 pm

I didn't think I was aligned with many people, but then I checked the cast list again and it turns out I'm in an alliance with most of them. :O How did this happen?! This could be really good or really bad. My plan was to win the first HOH, but now I'm not so sure.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:15 pm

I'm in sort of a weird position right now. Bronn won the HOH and he's claimed pretty adamantly that he wants to take me to the end. He was pretty straightforward about it too. At this point, a handful of people see me as their #1 ally. I didn't even have to win HOH to do it. I'm worried that's going to come back and bite me, sooner than later. I can't help shake the feeling that I'm going to be backdoored as early as the first round. Bronn seems a little bit distant. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I would say I'm most invested in my VSSA alliance with Sansa and Margaery. I hope they feel as close to me. I'm tight with Bronn and Karsi as well. I asked for the private room with the two of them to gain trust and to avoid bumping my post count up by sending a pm to ask for it, just to keep suspicion down that I'm talking in another private room. I'm close with Talisa. She sees me as her closest ally. Quite frankly, I feel close to her being as she's my first ally. Then, there's been talk of a Stark alliance that they plan on bringing me into, excluding Robb though with whom I've also talked to. I better not win anything, or I'm going to be pissing some people off. Winter is coming.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:04 pm

I'm going to throw this veto despite me thinking I might be in danger. I mean, it's the first week. I've already played maybe a little too hard as it is. I hope Olenna stays, but if not then I'm not too bothered.

Also, identity guesses:

I think Cersei is Tara and I'm working with her, which is great because Tara's a sweetheart. At first, I thought Bronn was RTF. But he's good at challenges so now I'm starting to think he's Russ. I actually think Talisa is Kathy now. I remembered she liked Robb and his wife, so it makes sense. Jaime is obviously Turner. Catelyn, I haven't talked to much but I feel like she's Angel since she knows the books well.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:53 pm

The first vote is supposed to be stress free. Why is this vote so hard? I'm caught between two sides of the house. Bronn wants Olenna out. The Starks, including me, want Olenna to stay. I've heard from people that the majority is keeping her, so I'm just throwing a vote her way so Bronn doesn't suspect me. Ideally, everyone will still trust me and think I'm on their side. Worst case scenario, everyone realizes I'm untrustworthy and turns on me. I'm walking a tightrope right now.

I'm hoping they see it my way. Why target someone who you don't know is on your side or not when you can target someone you know is after you? I am everybody's friend right now and I'd like to keep it that way if possible.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Jorah's proven himself to be quite the competition beast. I may need to make another alliance.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:09 pm

These first few HOH challenges are probably going to be the only ones I want to win for a while and I can't even win them! This throws my game off if I can't win my way to the end if I need to. I usually have that to fall back on. All my eggs are in the social basket and it's starting to overflow with all these alliances I've made.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 2:55 pm

So I went on the forum and I saw that I could no longer see the members list. This is great! It sort of hurts me because I've been known to scope out post counts to see who's aligned with whom, but it also benefits me because I was top poster and that was me holding back. I can talk as much as I want to now!

That said, can I have a room with Cersei and a room with Talisa? Sort of unnecessary, but even the smallest gesture can bump me up in trust points.

More identity guesses:
Hodor - Duckbear
Bronn - Is it Matty? He seems really serious.
Jaime - Turner. He basically admitted it on the hot guydol thread.
Talisa - Still think Kathy's made a return to games
Karsi - Will, which would mean I have to be careful with her. I like Will, but he's a schemer.
Jorah - JB. That would explain the crazy reality tv knowledge.
Tyrion - Haven't talked to him, but I'm guessing John. John could also be Arya.
Catelyn - Angel

That's it for now. I don't think I can win anything for now. I'm aligned with a pretty big number of people. I just have to keep talking to everyone one on one a lot. I need to make them think that they are my closest ally and smother them with my social game. That's the plan anyway. Pulling it off is going to be tricky.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:06 pm

Yet another competition I have to throw because apparently Talisa wants Varys off the block and I don't know how I'm going to explain that to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:21 pm

Wow, I actually tried the first few times and I still lost. Maybe I should stop calling it throwing and start calling it sucking lol. This is further evidence that I need to heavily rely on my social and strategic game.

Also, 99% sure Talisa is Kathy now.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 8:29 pm

If Karsi wins this challenge, then she's for sure Will. Not that I want to win, but even if I did, I wouldn't be able to anyway so I won't try.

I told Talisa about my alliance with Robb, Bronn, Sansa, and Karsi in hopes that this will make her trust me more while making her trust them less. In this game, there's nothing more powerful than information. I'm hoping I can tell the right things to the right people because that'll carry me very far. I'm either playing a great game or I'm turning everyone against me. It's hard to tell so early. I really hope it's the former.

I also just noticed that people can see how many posts you have if they click on the houseguests group button and what do you know? I'm still the top poster. Fingers crossed that they don't figure it out lol.
Back to top Go down
Stannis Baratheon
Admin
Stannis Baratheon

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 8:46 pm

I tried to hide that, but when I do, the color of the people in the houseguest group changes too and I don't know how to stop it from doing that and it's annoying lol. If you know, let me know Razz
Back to top Go down
https://kyogresmysterybb4.forumotion.com
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:23 pm

I don't even know how you hid it in the first place lol
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:03 pm

Once again, I am throwing this competition. I hope I don't pull a Kevin and actually win, but this is one of the challenges that might be a little harder to throw. Should I purposely answer wrong or should I cross my fingers and hope that whoever I'm facing off against doesn't get it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Numbers are dwindling and things are coming down to the wire. I successfully threw the HOH and hopefully no one realizes that I did. However, I fear our alliance might be exposed. We were the last ones in the challenge and anyone with half a brain could see it. All the volunteering probably didn't help. Who volunteers in that kind of challenge unless you're in an alliance?

To make matters worse, Karsi is going to nominate Catelyn and Arya. I feel terrible because of Catelyn's personal loss. It had to happen at some point, but I still feel bad about it. I need to also plan for the future. What happens if this alliance continues to dominate? Where do I stand with them?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Special challenge on my birthday. Uh oh, can I afford to miss this one?
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 6:45 pm

So Arya left and decided to throw me under the bus in her glorious bitterness. Now, I'm stuck doing damage control because people are talking about it like it's a big thing when the group was barely active. What did Arya want me to do? Catelyn was in the alliance as well, so either way I'd be voting one of them out.

I tried to nudge Margaery a little to go after the big alliance. As the game goes on, they are becoming more and more powerful and I need to keep that contained. It wouldn't be the worst thing if we went from 6 to 5.

Also, just as I suspected, Talisa's been getting around. If she had a final 2 deal with Arya, who else does she have one with? I want to trust her and I'm willing to work with her if she sticks with me, but I'm on my toes.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:35 pm

No idea how I'm going to throw this one. I wouldn't know who to put up if I win. Probably Tyrion and Catelyn, but I'd rather not have to do that.
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:37 pm

For the love of gods, someone pick B!
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:45 pm

I feel like I threw that really badly. That was just sloppy all around. Hope it doesn't bite me tonight
Back to top Go down
Jon Snow

Jon Snow

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:03 pm

There's no way that people don't realize I'm throwing. They're probably talking so much shit in their confessionals lol. My heart skipped a beat when I saw that Bronn, Karsi, and Margaery were all eliminated early on, but then the best person who could have won did. With Talisa in power, I think I'm safe for another week unless she plans on getting rid of a super close ally who won't even win a competition let alone put her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Confessional Area   Your Confessional Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Confessional Area
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next