VALAR MORGHULIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALAR MORGHULIS

GAME OF THRONES MYSTERY GAME

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessionals (Round #9)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Confessionals (Round #9) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Round #9)   Confessionals (Round #9) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:57 pm

It's F6 and Queen Margaery is still in this bitch. Catelyn was sent home in a unanimous vote and we're really getting down to the wire now. I'm in individual chat rooms with everyone that remains (minus Karsi) and I'm hoping these social connections will keep me safe a little while longer. That being said, a big move needs to be made that will ensure either Karsi or Talisa goes home. I'm confident Karsi still wants my head on a stick... but the feeling is mutual so I need to try to get her out of here this next round. I really want to win the next HOH just because I could nominate both her and Talisa. That way if Talisa wins Veto, she doesn't have the option to save Karsi.

In a perfect world, I'll win HOH and those nominations would stick. I wouldn't want to have to name a replacement nominee. I feel close enough to Jon, Jorah and Cersei at this point that I wouldn't want to piss any of them off.
Back to top Go down
Margaery Tyrell

Margaery Tyrell

Confessionals (Round #9) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Round #9)   Confessionals (Round #9) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:40 pm

Mission accomplished. I'm the HOH this week and Karsi is up on the block with Talisa. My main target is Karsi simply because I know she wants me out more and I'd feel a lot safer with her gone. However, if she happens to win the Veto and Talisa remains on the block... I kind of hope my fellow houseguests will vote to evict Talisa. She's a huge challenge threat and has been playing a great social game. I think she's one of my biggest threats to winning the game and that's why (ideally) one of these ladies will hit the road this week and the other shortly after.

I'm going to go full force at the Veto tomorrow. I want nominations to stay the same / to not name a replacement nominee.
Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Round #9)
Page 1 of 1